Main Menu

OS-Tan.net

Started by Nobody, July 28, 2005, 01:29:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

IiiIIii remember...the ooolden times... when the number of -tans could be counted on the fingers of your two hands...and how WEEee...*cough* Made MORE of themmmm!!!

...that thought scares me. _>_
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

yeah, we'll have to explain what hands are by then...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

Chocofreak13

pfft. nice.

i plan not to age, so while all of you are wheezing over the tans i'll be responding, "yes, i remember that. good times."
click to make it bigger

Smokey

by that time i'll be a cyborg, and walk around with a full backup of this forum...;010
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

If I'm ABLE to age, I'll be damn amazed, oi. -w-;

Chocofreak13

hmm, it will be odd.

i'm gonna get flamed for this next one, i just know it, but do you guys think anything will happen a la 2012? i do, it's kinda the only thing i have left to believe in. xD
click to make it bigger

Smokey

Thanks Fedora-sama

Cockleshell

I don't believe in that end-of-the-world crap.

"ZOMGAIZ WE GON DAI AT 2012!!! LOLOLZ!!!"
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Smokey

oooh, that...that won't happen... they predicted the technocalypse in 2050 so earth will last...

no bogus remarks on technocalypse, just google it...
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

But what about Catnarok?
Surely, Tagcnol will not be able to wait that long.

Smokey

oh, yes he will...
i'll make him...
Thanks Fedora-sama

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

NejinOniwa

What! Smokey's gonna be an hero?

:V

Smokey

no a lawyer with a subpoena..
Thanks Fedora-sama

Chocofreak13

but the legal system fails. :[ a guy who systematically raped a kid over the course of 4 years got 60 days in jail. :[
click to make it bigger