Resident Evil 5

Started by ShinraKenshin, July 24, 2005, 04:34:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptBrenden

forget that -_- the thing i loved about RE was zombies.. all those other things that came along later.. those.. were... ugh.  I could do without. RE4 was a godsend.  Zombies, all zombies, and lots of them!  and not a single door transition screen!
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

zjhentohlauedy

The captain loves his zombies ^_^
My my, aren't you lovely~

CaptBrenden

NekOSaka

They were called Ganados, right?

CaptBrenden

Something like that. They were parasite zombies. Faster moving and able to use weapons, but still took the same insane amounts of damage

zjhentohlauedy

Faster zombies are definitely scarier than slow ones.  ;013

brainless zombies however may be more of a threat than smarter ones since brainless zombies don't finish their meals and leave large chunks of corpses unlike smarter zombies that might think about eating corpses to the bone to ensure complete feeding and less competition. ;026

CaptBrenden

But smarter zombies ues chainsaws and pitchforks. and will throw torches to flush you out of high places or put up ladders to get to you.  I wouldnt mess with fast smart zombies.

NekOSaka

Ganados don't eat humans if I'm not mistaken. And they don't spread the infection through bites. You need spores, or an injection of the parasite if I'm not mistaken.

CaptBrenden

no they did eat people from what I gather.. or they just liked rotten meat.  Leon found rotten meat and bodyparts in a house or two.

Eggman

Seriously Capcom, bring back the zombies. I don't care if they're smart, running zombies, as long as they're zombies. I miss my shambling piles of rotting flesh...

CaptBrenden

well since umbrella managed to get ahold of both the parasite and the g virus liberated from racooon city by Hunk.. im sure we will see both again

NekOSaka

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"well since umbrella managed to get ahold of both the parasite and the g virus liberated from racooon city by Hunk.. im sure we will see both again

The G viruse is not your friend... only reason we beat Birken in 2 was because of the lab's self destruct.

CaptBrenden

No, its not but "Mr Death" HUNK made it out against far more then any other character has faced in a RE game before 4 and with the g virus in tow.

Added after 1 hours 30 minutes:

oh!   Here is a bad ass video of proper zombie killing action, brought to you again by our one and only zombie hunting master, HUNK!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZanpIsdSYAQ&mode=related&search=

edited to better video.. the sound quality on that one was horrible

zjhentohlauedy

o_o  head twisting is fun!!

CaptBrenden

Leon is a wus and just kicks them. HUNK is a pimp and snaps their rotten little necks.  and he can still kick them