Main Menu

world record...

Started by windowsgirl, November 22, 2007, 09:20:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

windowsgirl

This can sound crazy, but I want to set a world record with all of you! So there's a record and that record is "most searched". I want to search os-tan a lot, so the world record book will show os-tan and a lot of people will be introduced to the os-tans. Just keep searching os-tan.
Neptune: the OS that never was

Aurora Borealis

I like that idea but it would be darn near impossible though considering that there are certain topics searched way way more than the OS-tans

windowsgirl

right lol :) anyone thought of writing a os-tan book in English so we can read it?

CaptBrenden

im working on a manga in english.. but that is a long time off -_-
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

windowsgirl

so there is a japanese book about os-tans.... how can we get anybody to translate it?

galiant609

try typing the kanji in altavista.com and translate it to english

windowsgirl

how do you type kanji?! anyway i havent even read it or anything.

CoolSnoops

Quote from: "windowsgirl"how do you type kanji?! anyway i havent even read it or anything.

You first have to install the language pack for your operating system, at least for Macs.  I guess you can do that for Windows?  Then you would use that language font, but you'd have to be able to decipher the characters first ;013
Anyway, the translation services on the net aren't very reliable, altho they can give you a rough idea, tho...
Cool Snoops
Visit Enchanting Media...

windowsgirl

ughh lets not talk about it.

NejinOniwa

QuoteYou first have to install the language pack for your operating system, at least for Macs. I guess you can do that for Windows? Then you would use that language font, but you'd have to be able to decipher the characters first
Anyway, the translation services on the net aren't very reliable, altho they can give you a rough idea, tho...
Well, there is an extension for Firefox called Moji, which can translate individual Kanji and (i think) kana. Could use that.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Kyo-Chan

Quote from: "galiant609"try typing the kanji in altavista.com and translate it to english

Im pretty good with japanese...

:P Maybe I could take a whack at it!

- 京
Piinatsubataa pururun nanji! wai oh wai oh Piinatsubataa pururun nanji!

windowsgirl

windowsgirl

windowsgirl

windowsgirl