OS Tan Artwork Ideas?

Started by CaptBrenden, July 21, 2005, 01:43:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptBrenden

Hey Im dying to draw some new OS Tan pics, but Im having a killer case of artist block.  Any Ideas?  
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

L33t 4g3nt

hmmm...artist's block must be nasty. I know writer's block hurts...

Something to draw...Draw a OS-tan with guns. Like that XP-tan in my sig. Oh! a 98-tan with weapons!

CaptBrenden

actually I was thinking I may try drawing xp witha  doom 3 chain gun standing over a felled hell knight

L33t 4g3nt

hahah...i read your mind!

CaptBrenden

humm idea has expendad.  (im onna roll! thats why i have butter on my pants!)

Picture it...  a short comic.  Xp or 2k are talking about playing doom(3) with master, and 95 over hears and talks about her days playing doom (dos XD) and the missunderstanding of the version leads to much zanieness.  I dont know what yet, im still thinking

L33t 4g3nt

ahhh! that sounds good! bringing in 95-tan, that's a good one.

Darknight_88

QUOTE (CaptBrenden @ Jul 22 2005, 02:01 PM)
humm idea has expendad.  (im onna roll! thats why i have butter on my pants!)

Picture it...  a short comic.  Xp or 2k are talking about playing doom(3) with master, and 95 over hears and talks about her days playing doom (dos XD) and the missunderstanding of the version leads to much zanieness.  I dont know what yet, im still thinking [/quote]
>.>
<.<
O.O?
looks like this thread is reaaaallly ooold
But anyways, im goona post my opinion :P : That sounds great!!!.

CaptBrenden

concidering how often i get to check my posts its not that old o.o stupid work.

Agelu

Im getting tired of this... we never get an improvement on our Manga... I always try to push it, but i cant do it alone...

Capt, try drawing XP-tan like this...

Q4(V)

TELL ME WHAT ANIME IS SHE FROM ...... IT LOOKS COOL .... err wandab something

CaptBrenden

Humm at first glance I thought that was xp... o.O is there a priticular reason you want a picture of xp that looks like that?

Q4(V)

y not  it looks sooooo coool plzzzzz draw it like that .... and wht anime does it come from Agelu plzzzzzz tell me plzzzzzzz

CaptBrenden

I didnt say it didnt look cool, it just seems kinda standard.. i was just wondering why he picked that priticular pose/image?

by the end of the weekend there should be something done on something at least

Q4(V)

well i have nothing to say to tht ... errr if u have any more artist block i could give u some idea just a  soon as i have some .... wait i thinking of something window 2000, xp and vista play at the beach in the water .... that it .... lol

Agelu

Sorry (Q)4, but she seems to be just an "One-Shot Appearance" anime Girl with a typical CG background. I have this one on 1024x768 if u like it (I AM the Lord of Anime Girls, after all...) And yeah, she looks a lot like XP, but... CaptBren.!! Where are you? are u working on this?