Strange things you've eaten because you were bored.

Started by Kyo-Chan, October 09, 2007, 05:07:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Remilia

@Strange diets: I would say they don't count unless the reason for the strange diet is boredom.

Chocofreak13

eh, i didn't think so either, but this is the only place to post about eating strangely. :\

@pent: god, that sounds terrible. like the double down or something. o__o;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Well, it tasted good. However, it didn't exactly agree with me when digesting ^_^;;;

But, it was still better than Wal-Mart brand Spam; which is the definition of "terrible" >_<

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Nichi

Chocofreak13

seriously, if this topic is about weird food, spam needs its own essay-long post. that shit isn't food, it's food byproducts. :\
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

Nichi

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Bella

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Nichi

I drank Coca-Cola through a piece of strawberry-flavoured Twizzlers just a few minutes ago, out of randomness. It's magically delicious *__*

Chocofreak13

i think i've done that before, but i forget the taste. :0

but i was tempted to drink my coke through the strawberry milk straw i have yesterday. but i knew that'd be a waste, so i decided against it. :\

yesterday i mixed goldfish and honey-nut tasteeos into some sort of salty-sweet snack mix. :\

EDIT: so i'm having chicken soup, and out of curiosity, i decided to sprinkle some of the tasteeos in it. it wasn't too good, but it certainly wasn't bad, but in the end it ended up tasting like christmas ham. ಠ_ಠ
click to make it bigger

Nichi

The Goldfish and Cheerios mix actually sounds good, to be honest :3

As for the Cheerios in the soup, part of me wants to try that now >w>;;

Chocofreak13

i wouldn't make it a regular thing if i were you. but if you want to try it at least once, then alright.
click to make it bigger