Strange things you've eaten because you were bored.

Started by Kyo-Chan, October 09, 2007, 05:07:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Smokey

Paper...
Bread with just sambal...
peanut-butter with sambal...
peanut butter with molten chocolate...
and i know i'm forgeting stuff here...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
[Img disabled by Fedora-Tan]
Thanks Fedora-sama
Homer no function beer well without (Homer Simpson) ^_^

CaptBrenden

MRE brown bag special....  you take an MRE, and mix all the contents togeather in the bottom have of the brown plastic bag it comes in... the main meal like chili mac or jumbalaya, the coolaid beverage powder, the crackers all crunched up, the jelly/peanutbutter/cheese tabasco, coffee grounds, sugar, creamer, apple sauce, skittles, cookies... basicly everything those meal have, and maybe a little water and mix it till its a paste.  Yum Yum Yum
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Smokey

My first thought was "WTF?!"
And then my sis told me she knew about that and i thought WTF?! again...
I dont tell you how to tell me what to do, so dont tell me how to do what you tell me to do... Bender the Great) :/
Thanks Fedora-sama

Chocofreak13

grasshopper's head.
grass.
printed pic of drew carey. (that one gave me a tummy ache)
pizza with chocolate on it.
soda fountain suicide.
my words.
NOMed a computer.

blood. <3
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Smokey

*nods*

OOH! OOH!
I used to eat salt when i was a kid! :D
Yes just ordinary kitchen salt, make finger wet, dip, eat... ;010
Thanks Fedora-sama

CaptBrenden

interesting fact, when your body is deficiant on something it will make you crave it and it taste better to get you to eat it. As an example, salt. In the desert needing to drink water is obvious, but some people forget to take in salt too and become salt deficiant. We would have guys showing signs of salt deficiancy pour a salt packet into their hand and pop it in their mouth, they said it tasted almost like candy.

I suppose its the same thing with girls craving pickles and icecream when pregnant...

Smokey

well, i stopped eating salt when i learned it can mess your body up pretty bad when too much is eaten...
Thanks Fedora-sama

NejinOniwa

Just like milk, you know. It tastes really good the first gulps, until you've gotten enough calcium out of it - then it starts tasting crap.

Freaky.

Smokey

In the words of Les Stroud (survivorman, Discovery channel):
You'd be amazed at the sorts of raw meat a person can eat...
It even seems that arctic explorers have even resorted to literally eating their boots, being made of leather and therefore containing something useful for the body...
I personally wouldn't want to try that...
Thanks Fedora-sama

IanDanKilmaster

QuotePaper...

Childhood favorite...

Quotepeanut butter with molten chocolate...

You know, that's great, but have you tried it on waffles?  Delicious!

QuoteMRE brown bag special.... you take an MRE, and mix all the contents togeather in the bottom have of the brown plastic bag it comes in... the main meal like chili mac or jumbalaya, the coolaid beverage powder, the crackers all crunched up, the jelly/peanutbutter/cheese tabasco, coffee grounds, sugar, creamer, apple sauce, skittles, cookies... basicly everything those meal have, and maybe a little water and mix it till its a paste. Yum Yum Yum

Yeah, I've heard of that.  Makes me glad I'm not in the military, chances are someone would've already convinced me to try it.

Quoteblood. <3

This is usually when Tsubashi-san makes an appearance...

QuoteOOH! OOH!
I used to eat salt when i was a kid!
Yes just ordinary kitchen salt, make finger wet, dip, eat...

Same here, are we related?

Quoteinteresting fact, when your body is deficiant on something it will make you crave it and it taste better to get you to eat it. As an example, salt. In the desert needing to drink water is obvious, but some people forget to take in salt too and become salt deficiant. We would have guys showing signs of salt deficiancy pour a salt packet into their hand and pop it in their mouth, they said it tasted almost like candy.

I love salt, as a result, I drink tons of fluid (usually water).  So yeah, this doesn't sound at all unreasonable to me, although I know it's incredibly unhealthy.

The Choice of a New Generation.

NejinOniwa

My brother actually had a case of salt poisoning once...

Solution: Two fingers down throat.

;020

CaptBrenden

eh, salt is not unhealthy in small doses, infact its nessasary, hence your body tricking you into taking it. When you sweat your loose both water and salt, and most people replace just the water which is where the problem comes from. the best way to avoid it tho is just to salt your food at meals and you should get enough not to worry about it

NejinOniwa

Which is the reason Salt was the currency in which the roman soldiers got their salary...and the origin of that word, as well.

However, the "Let's put a whole can of salt on a meal and eat it"-type of contests can easily result in BAD END.