Strange things you've eaten because you were bored.

Started by Kyo-Chan, October 09, 2007, 05:07:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NejinOniwa

Oh, right. Add to the list:
Aluminum foil,
Test papers (because i didn't want my siblings to see them ^_^;)
and parts of an old VHS recorder.
Also, radioactive water, for around 10 years of my life. Err.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

CaptBrenden

"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Myrdin

rodents
cacık
ayran
raw goat
alligator

QuoteAlso, radioactive water, for around 10 years of my life.
lolwut? Did you live in the old Com-Bloc or something?

NejinOniwa

Quote from: "Myrdin"rodents
cacık
ayran
raw goat
alligator

lolwut? Did you live in the old Com-Bloc or something?

Lolwut, i read that as Aryans for a second, and went all WTF...^-^

The radioactive water thing is a bit complex to explain, but let's just conclude it at that the water rad levels weren't measured until 1999, or something, and not until that happened was there any filtering process for it.

nmkd

Im eating something that I HOPE are dry apples with jam... it was on the freezer

Cockleshell

A sandwich made with a few saltines put on bread and a ton of mayo put on them. It's actually quite good...
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

NejinOniwa

Mayo? Ark. In a show I was in recently, one of the guys in the cast had to shlob mayo all over his face for absolutely no reason at all...poor sod. The shit is VILE. Viler than beer, and that's bad.

Aurora Borealis

IanDanKilmaster

Okay, there's going to be stuff I remember this time... chances are I'll be back again with another list of stuff I remember.  Of course, some of these incidents will be more recent than others and some will be from a looong time ago.

Pine Bark (5 years old, brother said Superman did it)
Pine Straw (can't remember when, curiosity)
Live Earthworm (early pre-teens, "survivalist training")
Live Harvester? Ant (see above)
Wild Onion Shoots (early pre-teens, curiosity)
"Sheep Sharps" (rarely recurring, has a nice sour taste)
Crackers, Chips, etc. dipped in Vinegar (occasionally, I love the taste of Vinegar)
String Bean/Parmesan Sandwich (earlier this year, only stuff in the pantry/fridge)
Frozen Reese's Pieces (earlier this year, listening to mc chris while "intoxicated")
Lay's Potato Chip-Battered Chicken Sandwich (earlier this year, wanted to try the new menu item at Shuggie's while in Austin)
Barbacoa - Cow Face (earlier this year, ordered for me and I liked it so ordered at every Mexican/Tex-Mex place while in Austin)

I really wouldn't consider some of this stuff unusual, but people have given me weird looks because of it.  This is really just the tip of the iceberg, folks.  I get creative when there's a lack of things I like to eat, and when I get bored things can be kind of silly.

The Choice of a New Generation.

Bella

^ That, IDK-san, is an impressive list. @@

I've myself have eaten... um...

*thinks back long and hard*

...One time I tried putting frosting on popcorn... when I was, like, four. I once tried stirring chocolate shavings into milk... to make chocolate milk. Did not end well. XD

I've eaten raw fish! Oh wait, that was sushi...

Gyah, I eat nothing strange.

IanDanKilmaster

Quote...One time I tried putting frosting on popcorn...

Thanks for reminding me, Bella. ^__^

I once, well, twice... wait I think it may have been three times that I coated some microwave popcorn in Lime juice and Cajun seasoning, har.  That was during my dorm years... good times.

anonemouse

Once chugged a bottle of Worcestershire sauce, and a bottle of lemon juice. I've never ate anything odd though.

demed

penut butter and pickles.........yeah

Added after 37 seconds:

oh and bullion with cheese

Nichi

Cat food.

I ate some when I was really little (Circa 1994), knowing fully it was cat food. I still remember what it was like to this day; it was crunchy and fishy...

IanDanKilmaster

QuoteCat food.

I ate some when I was really little (Circa 1994), knowing fully it was cat food. I still remember what it was like to this day; it was crunchy and fishy...

Ah yes, we should never forget those wise words uttered by Shin Nohara (at least, the American one, that is):

"Cat food tastes like stale tuna, dog food tastes like dry gravy."