Please, Tell me about Flash-Tan?

Started by infinity_zero, October 06, 2007, 03:09:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

infinity_zero

I find picture of Flash-tan.
but, not found.

Please ,show Flash-tan picture.

This image in ....
http://www.romnation.net/forums/thread.php?threadid=9357&sid=aacd3b765e1c5ea406d5aee19a8e750d

but...
She not cute. = []="

Gussy Keniji

Hm...strangely enough I wasn't expecting a fully armoured Flash-tan, though I feel as if the design may stick, lolz you should see the other stuff the artists drew up, for there was another Flash-tan...but she was puttin Vista-tan through a wall or somethin...

"Wut..."

C-Chan

Hmmm... she's probably all armored up considering how "closed" she is.  ^v^

(fufufu.... ^.^)

Nah but seriously, I would avoid Silverlight like the plague, and I'm not particularly keen on Moonlight either.  ^^;

In any event, she may not look very so-called.... "moe".... but I'm sure you (Infinity-san) can fix that.  ^__^

infinity_zero

Aurora Borealis

Actually someone said that girl is supposed to be a Fedora-tan. (and I do somewhat like that rendition although I still prefer the others over it)

And also in that thread, I saw the first known Linux-kun ever! A Gentoo Linux-kun! However... I also saw something I would rather not see... And when you see those kind of things by accident, you cannot un-see them! x__x

Darknight_88

Quotehttp://www.romnation.net/forums/thread.php?threadid=9357&sid=aacd3b765e1c5ea406d5aee19a8e750d
This is why we can't have nice things ;_;
OS-tans != serious business

They're not a pressure valve for hate ;_;

QuoteI also saw something I would rather not see.

Don't worry miss, I'm from teh internets

^__________^

P.S: I know, I know: anatomy, no shadows, bad pose, unfinished arms, etc. I didn't want to waste more than 10 mins.

Gussy Keniji

Oh shi- Vista-tan gets revenge! It's still funny though, darknight. good job

Also didn't realize that Gentoo was a Linux-kun, I just thought he was a rip from MGS's Solid Snake (sure enough looks the part)

"Wut..."

C-Chan

Ah sou.... I just visited the actual website and did in fact confirm that the Bubblegum Crisis rip off OS-tan is in fact the guy's rendition of Fedora Core-tan (the "F" logo for Fedora and the old Macromedia Flash are quite similar).  

I also saw what bugged poor Aurora-dono....  T__T

Yeah, I think I'll side with Darknight (for the second time today! wow, what a record!) and leave it at that.  

And adding an "NSFW" sign to that link wouldn't hurt either.  TT;

*walks off, shakes head and gauges both eyes out*  O__O

Darknight_88

Quote from: "C-Chan"

Yeah, I think I'll side with Darknight (for the second time today! wow, what a record!) and leave it at that.  

The lesser of two evils? :D

xonomech

wow... flash-tan... now i see the picture...
----Xonomech Xeno Mecha----