This made me cry

Started by galiant609, November 28, 2007, 02:57:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

galiant609

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NPyAgwiEQjo&feature=related

[00:17] On 23th of Sep 2000, Millennium Edition is released as latest version of Windows series. ME used to be included some novel applications "MediaPlayer7","MovieMaker","IE5.5"etc. ME even included useless "File restoration" function. And completely useless "Super Freeze System" made many Microsoft fans cry.

[00:28] On 30th of Jun 2006, the story began..

02:28]"She's an obedient child, and defrags well. She has great style... It's painful to me."

[02:36]"As an elder sister, I'm happy to have such a cute younger sister. I'm sorry to have been such a useless child."

[02:13]"Master, up till now, I have been very happy. Even though we've walked together holding hands for quite a while, I have not been of any advantage. I'm deeply sorry."

[02:19]"Master, the XP you have now is my sister. Even though she is my sister, she is not useless at all, unlike me."

[00:40] "I beg you don't throw it yet. Me"

[00:52] Me-tan:Oh.. I wonder if I could work harder on my suited job..

[01:07] "Please keep her."

[01:15to01:25] Me-tan:If I could have a chance to meet you again, I just want to tell you one thing, master.."

[01:27] Me-tan:mmm...thnmm..

[02:03] Me-tan:2000chan, look!

[02:44] "Thank you for using me, I'm going away though..and, please listen my last wish."

[02:53] "The Windows ME disk you have, please don't throw it away. I'm still in the disk..Not me talking to you now, but it's me."

[03:01] "If you sometime look and touch, I'm happy. so..."

[03:01] "ME was really happy to see you maste --- "

CaptBrenden

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1nmwjQnJhBQ&feature=related

best ostan video Ive seen in some time.. actually animated.. to a degree.  Frame rate is poor.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Bella

That second one is pretty awesome!

And I liked the version of XP home-tan they used...

windowsgirl

Neptune: the OS that never was

GBolt_0

I implore you to forgive my speaking of English, as I'm not so premium with it.

xonomech

i dont understand what it says, but its a nice song. it dosnt make me cry, but its good...

Added after 2 minutes:

wow, the second is animated! nice work.
----Xonomech Xeno Mecha----

windowsgirl

well so i dont have sound i mean i turned it off because my dad might walk in. here are the comments:
1st:nice pics
2nd:so good!
Neptune: the OS that never was

CaptBrenden

Now I feel like animating something for the tans...
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Toki

CUTE IS JUSTICE!!

Alfamille

ShinzuiUindo

Whaaaaat??? There is a 3D model of ME-tan?

Chocofreak13

cuteness! wish you put the dialogue in order though :/
click to make it bigger

Razgriz1

That was quite good.  I can't really think of much else to say, except it's really good ^^

Razgriz1