Main Menu

Os-tan figures?

Started by Wild_Magnus, June 27, 2005, 05:01:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Agelu

If it does or if it doesn't do a thing, i *need* one. I just have a Chii-chan on my monitor.

minkyhort60

Alfamille

3000 Yen my freind...:P

Q4(V)

wht abt delivery and tax lol ;P

Alfamille

Just give the delivery guy about 5 slices of Italian pizza and it's all cool  ;010

cybercuate

you can check in Ebay there U can find everything that U want but the price for me..... it`s a little EXPENSIVE!!!!!!

CaptBrenden

Indeed it usualy is.  Least for the good stuff. I dont have paypal either so i cant usualy order from ebay.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

FFViper

-_- No Hacchan.  *sob*

CaptBrenden

on a related note, but not os, there is a sugintou pvc fig that keeps poping up on there i want...

and a fig of the Protect Gear from stray dog/the  red specticles/ and jin roh

Raffaele the Amigan

Pegasos computer: CPU PPC G3 600MHz, RAM DDR 512 MB PC3200, Graphic Card ATI 9250 256 MB videoram. SO MorphOS 1.4.5
;011 -(Caramba! El nuevo Peggy computador es Amiga compatible y muy Mejor!)
[/color]
"God, what an incredible thing we did!"
(R.J. Mical, engineer of original Amiga developing team at Amiga Inc. 1982-1985).
[/color]
"When the Amiga came out, everyone [at Apple] was scared as hell."
(Jean-Lous Gassée, former CEO of Apple France and chief of developers of Mac II-fx, interviewed by Amazing Computing, November 1996).
[/color]

headphone_neko

I wish I had a ME-Tan figure. That would be SO great. Maybe I'll put it on my b-day list for next year. I doubt I'll get one though ;.;

BTW, has anyone seen the picture of a Chibi ME-Tan with an Acguy Mobile Suit? It is so cute and funny.
ME-Tan, you can do it ^^

CaptBrenden

Ive never seen a 3.1sama figure but I would murder for it o_o

C-Chan

I wonder if services exist to custom-make dolls like that.  -v-

It's one thing to sculpt drawings, something entirely different to do real sculptures themselves.  Might be worth shelling out a few hundred USDs to commission that.  And no need to pay extra for DOSkitty, since you already have one.  ^__^

CaptBrenden

-_- ill pass if cheap and shortcuts would be your motto for that too. I dont pay commsion to get anything less then the best :P

C-Chan

Ah hell no, I don't sculpt for real, not by a long shot.  ^^;

(kind of hard to do with hooves, you know....)

I mean you go --> local or online doll maker --> shell out cash for 3.1-sama --> threaten them if they make weird face.