OS-tans DeviantART Stamps

Started by Icelilly, August 08, 2007, 09:13:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Icelilly

Sorry guys for the slowness of the stamp making. But I have one made for GemOS-tan! Which was requested by C-Chan. Hope you guys like!

Again, please forgive me on the lack of the stamp making! ;__;

C-Chan

No problemo, Lilly-san!  ^v^
You were doing Wiki editing and Inkscape tutorial reading (how's that going?), so it's perfectly alright.  ^__^

Had to boot off 3.1-sama to add her, since the signature string was already too long.  But I'll probably do what Tsubashi-dono did and create one monster banner for all great stamp submissions.  ^.^

CaptBrenden

"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

C-Chan

Aaaaaaaaaah, chill out,.....
I already havea  goddess in there,... see....?  ^___^

*points to Windows 95 OSR 2.5-SAMA*

CaptBrenden

T_T even google seems to have a higher place then 3.1sama.  you sir, are a heritic and blasphemer.

Very well, Im sure you were just lying to cover the shame, that 3.1sama didnt WANT to be on your sig and demanded you to take that stamp down.  We cant all be worthy of her love you know T_T
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Icelilly

Quote from: "C-Chan"No problemo, Lilly-san!  ^v^
You were doing Wiki editing and Inkscape tutorial reading (how's that going?), so it's perfectly alright.  ^__^
I always have fun doing Wiki editing. X3

Inkscape stuff is going fine. Or at least the reading part has. I have yet to touch your new stuff though.

BTW, what the hell am I doing on?! I'm need to study!! @__@

C-Chan

Oooh,.. go study then.  ^^'

But once you have time, be sure to check back here for Inkscape goodness.... especially the Line Tool section.  ^.^

Icelilly

And just like I promised, I have 5 new stamps for you guys! 3.2-tan, 97-tan, 2.0-tan, MacOS8-tan, and KamiTux-tan! Hope you guys like! ^__^

C-Chan

IceLilly, you're a dollface!!!!!!  ^v^

No really, NOW you are!  ^____^

*stares at AVI lovingly*  *v*

Thank you!  For putting the new stamps up, but also for coming back to us.  You've been missed.  ^v^

Unfortunately, the links on your first page are way off, so I thought I'd repost them here in case people can't find them:

NejinOniwa

WUT, IS TAT SUM 97-TAN?

WANT WANT WANT!
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Icelilly

Quote from: "C-Chan"IceLilly, you're a dollface!!!!!!  ^v^

No really, NOW you are!  ^____^

*stares at AVI lovingly*  *v*

Thank you!  For putting the new stamps up, but also for coming back to us.  You've been missed.  ^v^

Unfortunately, the links on your first page are way off, so I thought I'd repost them here in case people can't find them:

Damn it! I knew I should of checked the links after Firefox crashed! I hate it when I forget to do that. ^^; But I'm really glad you love the new stamps! And it feels great to be back! >///<

Quote from: "NejinOniwa"WUT, IS TAT SUM 97-TAN?

WANT WANT WANT!
Go ahead and take! I made them for everyone to use! ^__^

Bella

Ah, I should really update my siggy some time soon. It was for VMS's 30th anniversary, which was all of three moths ago ;)

When you've got the time, it could be neat to see an Ubuntu stamp (using Juzo-kun's Ubuntu-tan) :D

Icelilly

Quote from: "Bella"When you've got the time, it could be neat to see an Ubuntu stamp (using Juzo-kun's Ubuntu-tan) :D
*puts it on the list and runs off to find pics* ^v^

Alfamille

Nice to see Mac OS8-tan had its own stamp! Plus it's been a long time seeing you here (and the bulbagarden).

*shamelessly shakes Icelily's hand*

Icelilly

I've put up the new XP ME-tan stamp for you guys to use! Hope you like! <3

Nice to see Mac OS8-tan had its own stamp! Plus it's been a long time seeing you here (and the bulbagarden).

*shamelessly shakes Icelily's hand*
Oh crap... I forgot about Bulbagarden! O_O' *runs*

I'm glad you enjoy the stamp. ^v^