OS-tans DeviantART Stamps

Started by Icelilly, August 08, 2007, 09:13:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gussy Keniji

Ooo stampies, these here a very well done, I commend you on these Lilly *shining thumbs up*

Yay Homeko stamp <3

"Wut..."

C-Chan

*wags tail expectantly for the much-anticipated release of Sonata-sama and Windows 95 OSR 2.5-sama*  ^____^

Icelilly

Your request for 95 OSR2-tan is now completed C-Chan! I hope you like it. X3

Also added McAfee-tan, Google-tan, and WE-tan! <3 Mac OS9-tan has been put on hold until I can find a better image to use that won't be a pain. Sorry you guys... ;_;

Bella

Maybe I'll put a few in my sig :D

Don't do this on account of me, but an NT-tan, any OS X catgirl-tan and Linux-tan stamp would be awfully cute :)

Icelilly

Linux is already in the works. <3 And... I don't have pics on the NT. XD

You're allowed to request too Bella-san! ^.^

C-Chan

GAAAAAH!!!  ;^0^;

Curse you, workplace internet firewall!!  ;^~^;

*bangs at blocked entrance to DeviantArt*

My poor Windows OSR 2.5-sama is still trapped over,... just you wait,... gimme a few hours an a quick trip to the stables for a white horse, and I'll come rescue you!  ^o^

Thank you, Lilly-san  ^___^

Also for NT-san, you can try this one:

or this one:

I know she has a personal favorite, but don't remember where it is at this time.  ^__^

As for Sonata-sama, try one of my personal favorites.... ^.^

NejinOniwa

Nyan, don' sweat it, dya? 'ts just to copy the images and upload them somewhere else, nyan? I can do it for you, if ya want.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Aurora Borealis

To those that have stamps in their sigs: How did you get them on there?

Icelilly

Quote from: "Aurora Borealis"To those that have stamps in their sigs: How did you get them on there?
I saved them to my HD (they were on a CD when I uploaded them), uploaded them on Photobucket, copied the IMG code, and pasted it to my sig! <3

EDIT: Thank you for the images C-Chan! ^_^ I do hope you enjoy your stamp when you get the chance to see it. X3

C-Chan

*stares at Windows 95 OSR 2.5-sama*

I feel right.... ^___________^

*sighs amorously*

Oh btw, you do know I drew that rendition of the Goddess, ne?  It was my proud attempt to liven her article in the Wikipedia OS-tan article (before it was deleted).  She may be obscure outside these holy walls, but in here she is a deity!  ^.^

Now just waiting for Sonata-saaaaaaaaaamaaaaaaaaa!  ^____^

After her,... time for a few................. alternative............. OS-tans.  ^.^

QuoteTo those that have stamps in their sigs: How did you get them on there?

I myself downloaded them to my desktop, then uploaded to my Annex webspace (it pays to donate to Fedora-dono.... ^.^)

I should note, however, that given the difficulty some people may have with using the DeviantArt versions (such as myself earlier today from work), how about creating your own User Gallery, Icelilly-san?  ^___^

Not only would you help us populate the User Gallery (the more the merrier!), but we'll also be able to link to the pictures locally.  ^.^

Here's a tutorial I wrote in case you don't know how:

http://ostan-collections.net/post-34002.html#34002

(don't mind the outdated jokes... ^^;)

QuoteThank you for the images C-Chan!  I do hope you enjoy your stamp when you get the chance to see it. X3

Not only am I loving it, I feel like serenading it!  ^v^

*hires mariachi band and starts singing love songs to the Goddess OSR 2.5-sama*  ^V^

Icelilly

I've always wanted to create my own album at this place. <3 But I didn't know how. ^^; But your lovely tutorial helped a bunch! Now... I shall go create my album. *runs*

C-Chan

*wags tail happily*

I'm seeing good stuff being loaded into the gallery as I speak.... ^____^

Icelilly

^////^

It was a success! ^_^ I'll update all the links to my User Gallery instead of my DA gallery. <3

Also, two new stamp were added! It's Mac OS9-kun and MSN-tan. I haven't transfered the images of Sonata-sama and NT-tan to XP MCE-tan yet so you'll have to wait for a while. ^^;

C-Chan

MSN-tan is cute, and I'm proud you loaded up your first Mac, even if it is Kyuu-kun.  BTW, make sure to keep these two together in your sig....  ^___^

I'm sure by now you know why.  ^.^

Icelilly

Yes. I do know! ^.^
But I didn't want the sig to be crowded up so I moved them underneath. ^^;