Gussy's Art Thread

Started by Gussy Keniji, July 30, 2007, 09:01:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gussy Keniji

QuoteThat Lamer Exterminator-tan is so cool! (even if she does say a lot of cheesy or lame things, which I actually think is cool) I think she's now my favorite of the virus-tans! (forgive me, Acme-tan and Bliss-tan!!!) I am totally drawing a fanart of her!
Ah, I've seen that pic and an awesome pic it is too dood! great work on it

QuoteThat CIH-tan is a dangerous one alright. With references to Chernobyl, let's just hope she doesn't get angry enough to have a 'meltdown' 0__0
Yeah it would be wise to play on her good side...but then, again being she's always so snobby it would be pretty hard ^^;

Quoteoh god XD thats as funny as how turosis depicted me in the OStan manga. Does it sting C-chan, well does it?! XD

Art ist good tho, dont get me wrong on that. Im not laughing at that. Its very good, just that representation of c-chan is classic. we could make it an in forum meme :P
Ah Capn' good of you to show up :3 And I too am sorry C-chan, for that Whale-tan pic is the lolz

Another pic of Acme-chan, for I haven't drawn her in a while

technically this is a test pic of how the Acme-tan comic, might appear. Though the pic is in greyscale, I can make it full color if that's what

"Wut..."

C-Chan

Quoteoh god XD thats as funny as how turosis depicted me in the OStan manga. Does it sting C-chan, well does it?! XD

It does kinda remind me of C-chanunga.  `v'
But I thought you were against creating our own memes, what with you crawling under some rocks every time someone says "Deja Vu".  ^___^

Fufufu....

QuoteAnother pic of Acme-chan, for I haven't drawn her in a while

technically this is a test pic of how the Acme-tan comic, might appear. Though the pic is in greyscale, I can make it full color if that's what

Actually, I was thinking the same thing.  ^__^

Hope you like!  
Consider it a small invitation to try out my favorite program....  ^.^

[attachment deleted by admin]

Gussy Keniji

Wow, that's really awesome there, it would normallly take some time to color it as smooth as you did

And I just may well download Inkspace, but I may have to do it sometime when I have a free time at school, being my connection at home...well sucks ^^;

"Wut..."

Techno the fox

On your list of viru-tans, My favorites would have to be

Acme-Tan (How can anyone not like her?)

Bliss-Tan (SOO..Adorably...Cute..^_^)

Cerberus-tan

and CIH-Tan (I find myself attracted to her for some reason, could that be bad for one's health?)

Keep up the good work Gussy-san

Bella

QuoteAnd I just may well download Inkspace, but I may have to do it sometime when I have a free time at school, being my connection at home...well sucks ^^;

I know the feeling : /

But try Inkscape out! Vector art isn't as hard as many think; I've actually found it easier than working in Photoshop :D

C-Chan

QuoteWow, that's really awesome there, it would normallly take some time to color it as smooth as you did

And I just may well download Inkspace, but I may have to do it sometime when I have a free time at school, being my connection at home...well sucks ^^;

*does happy dance*  ^___^

Thanks Gus-san, I would appreciate that.  ^.^

If you have any problems, you know where to get my tutorial.  ^__~
I'm in the midst of working on the Color/Stroke/Gradient/Pattern section, and should have it published today or tomorrow -- with that, I should officially cover all the essential basics.  ^__^

I do agree with Bella-san -- not only is it a lost easier than it sounds, but the program is smaller and lighter (content-wise) than Photoshop, Illustrator) or GIMP, so you'll be spending less time figuring out the menus, and more time just plain ol' vector drawing.  ^___^

Also, the lines that you draw (called strokes) can automatically be accompanies by a color Fill, so technically speaking, you can ink and color at the exact same time (I did so with the example above).  I leave the actual playing to you, but I can assure you that you won't be disappointed.  ^v^

(and like GIMP, it's also a benevolent Free and Open Source app.  ^.^)

(PS:  Techno, that's an interesting avi.  ^__^)

Gussy Keniji

Ah, If that's the case I'm gonna like Inkspace already

Also I have a new Virus-kun for you guys, next will probably be Esperanto-tan

Newcomer-Cerberus-kun

Cerberus-kun- Cerberus-tan's older brother, if you thought Cerberus-chan was tough, her brother's even tougher. He has a 'hard-boiled' disposition, but deep down he has a bit of a soft side, (although he hides this soft side relentlessly). Cerberus-kun resides under the command of Viru-tan, his duty is being a gatekeeper to the the entire Virus-tan area, those who don't even remotely fit his standards of entry, are either booted off the property or (if they're bold enough) face him in a one on one dual, for which if the stranger wins, he/she gains acces to the Virus-tan Area...however there haven't been ANY accounts of those brave enough to challenge him, let alone defeat him. Cerberus-kun's past is also a mystery, but many believe that he may've been the leader of the street gang that his little sister was apart of during her youth, it is also apparent that he knew Viru-sama way before he started serving under her. He shares the same referances as his younger sis, but his appearance is similar to that of the 'Sinners' from Disgaea 2 and John Tailban of the Darkstalkers fame.

-Shading may come next
-Done to the tune 'Trance NO.4'

"Wut..."

C-Chan

Oh sorry, forgot to say something about this.  ^__^

*cocks head to the left*

*cocks head to the right*

*ponders*

So where's the OS-kun?  in front of or behind the Wall of Muscle (the "WOM")?  ^___^

Haha! Just kidding.  ^.^
It's not bad, but I think I'm the worst person to ask to judge -kuns.  ^^;

Gussy Keniji

Thanks dood, I always wasn't that good with muslces but I feel that when i finished Cerberus-kun I may've gotten better at drawing them slightly

now for Horror-kun (yes I know I promised Esperanto-tan...she'll come next I promise)

Newcomer-Horror-kun

Horror-kun- A mysterious virus-kun, who lives in a castle of his own, located on the edge of the Viru-tan Area. Little is known about him, for he rarely ventures outside of his castle walls, nor interacts with others. Many OS-tans and kuns have labeled him as "A Vampire", (for the only time he's known to be active is during the night, But, whether he truely IS of vampiric descent is currently unknown) And thus few dare venture near his domain. Horror-kun is quite paranoid so he doesn't take kindly to those who step into his home unannounced, if your ever going to visit him (Why you would, is your own business >_>) be sure to notify him 1st. Horror-kun is one of the few viruses that are NOT affiliated to Viru-sama in anyway, and instead does things on his own terms. It is speculated that Horror-kun has 3 different 'sides' of his persona; one being a mild mannered gentlemen, the next being a Lechor(pervert), and the last being a psychotic madman (a referance to the virus itself, being due to a recent analysis Horror is now known to actually be 3 seperate viruses instead of just one). His appearance is a referance to Warachia from Melty Blood, being he is able to use an ability that utulizes a person's fear, and the word 'fear' is often related to the word 'horror'. Him being labeled 'a vampire' is also a referance to his name, being Vampires are often associated with Horror films.

"Wut..."

Gussy Keniji

Myan! Double Post...but for a good reason, Gentlemen I give you Esperanto-tan

Newcomer-Esperanto-tan

Esperanto-tan- A modest virus tan, who believes in her notion of 'making the impossible possible'. Esperanto-tan (or Esper-tan as some have called her) is probably one of the few virus-tans who were able to not only take on the Windows tans but also the Mac and DOS OS tans as well (however the only reason she is able to infect the Mac-tans is due to the fact she is half Mac virus herself), because of her diverse assortment of OS-tans she can 'infect' she is seen as a crucial ally, and is treated as though she's a general, despite the fact she has shunned all offers to ascend to the General rank. Instead she sees herself as a regular virus, despite her high level of talent and powress. However, Esper-tan is extremely persistant, and will NOT give up on a task until she completes it. As her name obviously suggests, Esper-tan is a fluent speaker of the language of the same name (though English is her 1st language) and she's known to unwittingly speak in Esperanto when she's in engaged in a conversation, this can make it a hassle  for one to know what exactly she's saying to them (even (c)Brain-sama is sometimes stumped on what she says). Abraxas-tan, however, seems to understand her and it's been known that the 2 of them can go on for hours in a conversation, completely in Esperanto. Her appearance is similar to a 'Gypsy', while the fact she's half Mac virus is a referance to the true virus, being Esperanto had a small portion of a Mac virus in it's code, which in turn, enabled it to infect Mac OSes.

"Wut..."

Bella

I really like Horror-kun and Esperanto-tan!

Cerberus-kun kinda scares me though ;)

Gussy Keniji

Heh, thanx Bella-san, glad ya like'em (especially Horror-kun, who'da thunk it XD)

QuoteCerberus-kun kinda scares me though
Ah ha, that means he's doing his job

"Wut..."

C-Chan

Esperanto-tan mieno tre bela!  Granda verko!!  ^v^

Me likey tre mucho!!!!!  ^.^
I love her profile, although the design itself is quite sexy as well.  ^.^
(absolutely LOVE the little skull in her flower,... it adds a devilishly cute detail!  ^v^)

You will have to explain how is it that the Grrrrrrrrrrrrreat Brain-sama can't comprehend Esperanto, but the unassuming Abraxas-san knows it like the back of her hand.  ^__^

In any event, great work and looking forward to the next wave of lovely virus ladies!  ^v^

Oh and,.... -v-

*quickly hides some Mac-tans*

Gussy Keniji

QuoteEsperanto-tan mieno tre bela! Granda verko!! ^v^

Me likey tre mucho!!!!! ^.^
I love her profile, although the design itself is quite sexy as well. ^.^
(absolutely LOVE the little skull in her flower,... it adds a devilishly cute detail! ^v^)

Heh, thanx C-chan

QuoteYou will have to explain how is it that the Grrrrrrrrrrrrreat Brain-sama can't comprehend Esperanto, but the unassuming Abraxas-san knows it like the back of her hand. ^__^
Well, It's sort of a running gag. It goes like this; Brain-sama is someone you'd always want to go to when you can't figure something out (This something being Esperanto). Well, you find out she has no idea what Esperanto is, but you then discover the one person who knows Esperanto is the one many have overlooked; Abraxas-san

"Wut..."

Gussy Keniji

Pheh Double post yet again! but for (once again) a good cause

Hide your Mac-tans Its-ANTI-tan D:

ANTI-tan- A rouge doctor who is one of the rare virus tans who are able to 'infect' Mac OS-tans. ANTI-tan has split-personalities one side is seemingly kind and always strives to save a patient's life, but when she snaps her latent 2nd personality awakens, this personality is considerably violent and is intent on taking lives rather than saving them (this 2nd personality has been named Satsu ANTI, 'Satsu' literally meaning 'Murder'). Obviously enough, ANTI-tan has a vast knowledge in medicine, and surgical procedures. This being said she's extremely dangerous in combat, for she knows exactly where to 'cut' someone to insure that they're either paralyzed or dead. When she 1st appeared, ANTI-tan infiltrated the Mac House and posed as a doctor for the Mac-tans. It was originally supposed to be a rather discreet operation involving advanced tactics, but ANTI snapped and went Satsu, it is then that she went on a rampage, only to be challenged by System 6-tan, an epic fight ensued betweeb the 2, but in the end System 6 was victorous. Humiliated, ANTI-tan swore her revenge on the Mac family as well as System 6 and fled to the Viru-tan Area where she now resides as the only doctor to the Virus-tans (ironic isn't it), She currently has no ties to Viru-sama and is happy with simply being a doctor, ANTI seems to be of French descent, being she is a fluent speaker of the language, She remain in close contact with her sister Mac Viruses for as said above there aren't very many of them around. It is currently unknown as to what caused ANTI to snap back when she was with the Mac family. Her being a rouge doctor is coined from her name 'Anti', which is also the 1st word in Anti-virus, in this case it's a play on words being she's a virus against OS-tans. Her being French, is a referance to the viruses origin. The fact she has a split personality is because the true virus was only 'accidentially' destructive.

-Well...I didn't really plan for her to be this...bloody ^^;...

Also Good news everyone, I finally got Inkscape today, right now I'm testin the water and gettin used to the feel of it.

"Wut..."