Saseko...

Started by Meiko Taniguchi, July 22, 2007, 08:25:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meiko Taniguchi

Hi,

Have heard of people discussing the "nickname" of XP-tan, but am unsure of the meaning, or if this is a good place for discuss...

(I hope this isn't anything bad either, so please not the banhammer for I have only quite recently gotten into OS-tan)
Drive fast... crash faster.

Darknight_88

Well, I can say with 100% of confidence that you're talking about me and C-chan...

And well, I'm just going to repost the same thing I said earlier: Long time ago someone posted on Wakachan a page of a doujin. The translation was "I'm no SASEKO!"

and according to the translation, Saseko translates into english as "whore"

Also, this is the translated page (the whole doujin was translated later):
http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/1946/sahaosnoatsukaikata25ax0.jpg

And that's it. Everytime you call XP-tan Saseko, you hurt her. And god kills a penguin.

And you don't want to kill penguins...DO YOU????

But It wouldn't hurt to have the word of someone who, unlike me, knows japanese

Siya

Quote from: "Darknight_88"And that's it. Everytime you call XP-tan Saseko, you hurt her. And god kills a penguin.

And you don't want to kill penguins...DO YOU????

Please don't kill penguins. ;__;

Darknight_88

now I'm a god? o_o

Siya

I meant killing penguins via calling XP-tan Saseko, thus inciting God to strike them dead.  ^_^;

Kami-Tux

Quote from: "Siya"I meant killing penguins via calling XP-tan Saseko, thus inciting God to strike them dead.  ^_^;
/me waddles up to siya and points its spear threatingly at siya. "if you excuse now, I let you live!"

Kial Harry Potter ĉiam faras danĝerajn aferojn?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

CaptBrenden

*sits off in the background chanting saseko*

oh hum, well i guess thats what she gets for having such big boobs and showing off so much skin.  and having youtube videos with bouncage.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Kami-Tux

/me installs DOS 1.0 on CaptBrenden's PC ;>

Kial Harry Potter ĉiam faras danĝerajn aferojn?

Pro lia vol\' de mort\'!

Siya

Quote from: "Kami-Tux"/me waddles up to siya and points its spear threatingly at siya. "if you excuse now, I let you live!"
No, no!  I was trying to plead for people not to kill penguins this way.  ^.^;

Although, if you, a penguin, want God to strike penguins dead....

NewYinzer

QuoteAnd that's it. Everytime you call XP-tan Saseko, you hurt her. And god kills a penguin.

OHSH*TTHAT'SWHATINAMEDMYPERSOCOM!!!! I named my crappy laptop Homeo and my Sony Vaio Homeko. But my DakTech that I don't use much I named Saseko! Maybe I can save her reputation by renaming her. But it's bad luck to rename a plane, but does it mean it's bad luck to rename a computer?

*starts coming up with possible names*

- Kei
- Misato
- Sheeta
- Nausicaä

Does anyone know any other names of heroines from anime movies so that I can recoup my poor persocom's reputation? BTW, 5 potatoes if you can guess all four movies which the characters hail from. HINT: the last one is easy!

95Direct

Whenever I move my mouse to "させã"" (I have rikaichan installed in firefox) and strange enough it states that it does read "Whore" ;013

Hiragana: させã"
Kana: させ子
Romanji: Saseko

Personaly, I perfer to call XP-tan, "XP-tan".

NewYinzer

I feel sad - I don't even have Japanese language support!

Tsubashi

5 potatoes, eh?

Kei - Hand Maid May
Misato - NGE
Sheeta - Laputa: Castle in the Sky
Nausicaä - Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind

Anyways, I do believe we have successfully answered the OPs question thus leaving us without an answerable topic, ne? Unless, of course, someone has an alternate meaning?
-Tsu

NewYinzer

I think that we have answered the original question, and now we are left without a topic. Unless someone comes up with a serviceable topic, you could close the topic. However, I see no need to close the topic. After all, it isn't clogging up the server, is it?

QuoteKei - Hand Maid May

Very true, but I was thinking of Kei from Akira. She's not quite as smart, though. Ah well.

*gives 5 potatoes*

Tsubashi

*Accepts 5 potatoes*

No need to close it unless people start spamming. Who knows, maybe there is more to be said?

QuoteVery true, but I was thinking of Kei from Akira.

Ah, that does fit the pattern better.
-Tsu