OS IDOLM@STER

Started by Thurosis, January 31, 2007, 12:25:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C-Chan

QuoteEver heard the term first impressions are last impressions C-Chan? If someone dosent like the first impression they get of something they will probobly not stick around long enough to get to know it.

Manga Studio is a good example.... -v-

QuoteI think its possible they havent discovered it, at least not the decision makers.. else they may have done something by now, either squash it, or capitalize on it.

Remember the last two, people.  -v-
I know nothing has happened in the last few years, but I can never shake off the slight feeling that we're sitting on ticking copyright time bombs (and sadly, one can never assume that Apple wouldn't be any less of a cut-throat than M$).  Probably another reason why I stick to old, free or unknown OS-tans.  -.-

headphone_neko

ZOMG!!! That vid was awesome XD

I loved it
ME-Tan, you can do it ^^

Alfamille

A little announcement, since this topic is about the OS_IDOLMASTER. I have uploaded the video on our download galley in the movie section:

http://ostan-collections.net/downloads.php?view=detail&id=63

The OS I dolmaster started out as video file once available for download on  Nijiura. So good thing I saved and finally uploaded it.

C-Chan

WOOHOO!!!  You are the MAN, Alfamille-san!!!  ^v^

Or should I say (in bad pun form).........

YOU ARE THE MAC!!!!  ^_~ b

NejinOniwa

*sauces C-chan* Bad pig! No bad punssu allowed for the pigssu!

No, puns should be like this:

I art not the mac, but Thou art the IMAC!

FAWAHWAHAWHWAHWAHWAHWAHWAHWAHWAH!
*laughs zig overmuch at own stupid humorssu*
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

gilboy

;019  thanks for the link.. ;010

Acher13

is it really a jukebox?

NaGeL

i wan to ask in the video there is pictures of a Visual Novel game.
Could itreally exsist?

Tsubashi

I'm sorry, but as far as I can tell there is no OS-tan visual novel, although several plans to make one have been discussed.
Gomen nasai
-Tsu