Main Menu

Weird dreams?

Started by Icelilly, July 02, 2007, 02:31:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krizonar

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Krizonar

hm, not really, you actually held it more like a shield, but stabbed people like it was a spear, so it was kinda like a lancish thing.

Chocofreak13

i still don't get it. doodle it in ms paint or something, please. :\
click to make it bigger

Krizonar

I'm drawing it on paper right now :)
http://i803.photobucket.com/albums/yy312/CH0Z0/d52b5843.jpg?t=1305941764
ah, here we go

Nichi

After how sad that last one I posted was, here's one I remember that's a bit sillier, that I had a few years back:

In the dream, my grandma wanted me to do something for her (Probably wanting me to renew her cell phone or figure out what's gone wrong on her PC this week)...but I didn't feel like doing it, so when my sister went over there, I decided to disguise myself. The disguise was literally paper-thin (I just swapped my regular glasses for a pair of cool sunglasses), but it was somehow enough to fool everybody into thinking I was somebody else.

Chocofreak13

@kriz: ERRGH I STILL DON'T GET IT ;^;
@pentium: so you DO wear your sunglasses at night. 8)
click to make it bigger

Krizonar

Nichi

@Choco: I've actually done that once in real life, just for coolness factor

Anyway, here's one I had many years back (Circa '05; one of the earliest ones in my dream log) that I still think was cool

It started out fairly normal, except I was cosplaying as Gold (From Pokémon Adventures), while my sister was Maria (From Castlevania: Symphony of the Night). While doing some grocery shopping with our mom (Who wasn't in costume), my sister and I wondered into an anime store that sold everything from the kid-friendly stuff up to hentai. Shortly after, we then have a run-in with a friend of mine from around that time, except he was dressed like Frodo (Of course, from the Lord of the Rings; a book series he loves), who mentioned that a replica sword he had was stolen by a unknown person...as my sister and I soon discover that her plushie of Alucard, as well as the old Pokémon card I was given years ago by my 2nd cousin, had been stolen by the same person; so we quickly ran out of that store (Which was, strangely enough, inside a Catholic church), as we quickly spotted the guy and ran after him. I didn't figure out what happened next, because my rabbit decided I needed to get up (Also, I smelt coffee), so unfortunately, I never got to see if I would get to meet up with a girl cosplaying as Crystal...

Chocofreak13

@kriz: oooooohh. okie. :3
@pentium: your sister has an alucard plushie? LUCKY. >__< (but i got a vincent valentine plushie, so i guess we're even. >w< )

wish i had a dream to report on, but the only dreams i've had recently other than the one i already posted are more along the lines of goal dreams rather than sleeping dreams. :\
click to make it bigger

Bella

Last night I had a dream involving humorously-named Unix networking protocols.

"TEEHEHEHEHE, FINGER."

Nichi

I had one last night that bordered on being nightmare, had it not been for the ending:

In it, I was doing something with my laptop (Asagi, to be exact), when I happen to leave the room and went to the kitchen to get a drink...when I suddenly heard a loud splash on the other end of the house; as I quickly run back to catch a glimpse of a person who looked like my boss running away from the bathroom, although I couldn't make out enough details to be sure it was him or not. Anyway, I step into the bathroom; finding Asagi lying at the bottom of the half-full tub, letting out a loud beep that was muffled by the water, like a scream of agony, before she died. After a brief bout of sadness of seeing my laptop dead, my fighting spirit burined brightly with the desire to get my boss fired for what he did; the dream ending shortly after that.

Chocofreak13

:[

I HAD A DREAM THIS MORNING

but then i forgot it :[

the end :[
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Here's one I had a few years back (Of course, from my log on weird dreams), that I figured some of you would find interesting:

The dream started off pretty normal; I was flipping around TV one lazy summer afternoon, when I happen to see a .hack series I didn't recognize the title of (The title, for the record, was ".hack//REVO") was about to air on Boomerang of all channels (Why not Cartoon Network, I don't know). However, when I flipped over, the first thing I saw was a very weird intro with the Jetsons; looking like a vintage mid '90s channel bumper for Cartoon Network...but when the show actually started, I was given the pleasant surprise that under the strange disguise of the title and intro that made no sense was a full-blown, comedic OS-tan anime series with the first episode centering mostly around 2k-tan! A happy fanboy was I...until I woke up and realized it was all just a dream.

Chocofreak13

ohhh god, i want to see that series. ;^;
click to make it bigger