Main Menu

Weird dreams?

Started by Icelilly, July 02, 2007, 02:31:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stewartsage

Nukes, weird geography, cars, street fights, Southeast Asia, the French, expeditions.

Neat summary of the dreams I can remember from last night.

Chocofreak13

all of which sounds like it would make an awesome movie. :3
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Tonight I was screwing up the Harry Potter franchise rampantly. Ask me not why.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Nichi

Once more, I found one from my log of weird dreams I feel like sharing; which I had last summer.

In it, I went with my parents on a trip, along with my grandparents, two aunts, and 3 cousins from my mom's side of the family to some kind of resort...however, unlike the one we had just stayed at in real life a week prior to this dream, this place was very tiny and was not as nice (How they intended on getting all of us into such a small space, I'll never know). As I began wondering around the tiny suite we where going to stay in, which was barely bigger than one and a half motel rooms, I stumbled into the closet in the room my grandparents claimed; finding said closet to be much bigger on the inside and having a feel to it like Warehouse 13.

As I began to explore this closet, seeing what all was on the shelves, I suddenly found that everything I was doing was being narrated by Linkara; who was even making fun of some of the weirder things I saw. Eventually, he trailed off into discussing JLA: Act of God (Which part 3 was going to be released that day), as my point of view had a jarring transition from being in that warehouse-sized closet to being back home in my room; watching a new episode of Atop the Fourth Wall on my laptop. The review, and in turn the dream, closed out with Linkara saying "...And do I care? Nope" in response to some of the more idiotic plot holes in that comic, as he tossed the issue he just finished reading onto his couch and walked away like he does at the end of most every episode.

Chocofreak13

lol.

i took a nap earlier, and sort of fell into this lucid dream state, where i was conscious but just barely. it was weird, and made it hard to sleep. also made me twitch slightly. :\

@pentium: given our discussions about disgaea almost took over this thread, i'm gonna go make a new thread about it in the computer/gaming thread. (i don't expect it to last long, but it's a place to discuss. :3)
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on May 05, 2011, 06:10:44 PM
i took a nap earlier, and sort of fell into this lucid dream state, where i was conscious but just barely. it was weird, and made it hard to sleep. also made me twitch slightly. :\

I remember having that happen, as I did unknowingly experiment with my dream a little bit; unfortunately waking up as soon as I realized what I was doing.

In it, it was pretty plain as I was riding in the back of a truck away from the downtown area of one of the larger cities in my area...when I started thinking about a topic I read on another board I go to (One with a guy making a big deal about his creepy diaper fetish); which caused a gigantic diaper-shaped UFO with that guy's username written on the side to fly in and begin hovering over the tallest building in the area. When I realized what I just did, I unfortunately woke up before I could experiment further; like summon Godzilla

Chocofreak13

that's pretty awesome. i don't have as much control over my mind. :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I haven't been able to pull that off again, unfortunately; it'd be awesome if I somehow managed to do that again and had enough control to pull off more elaborate things...although, summoning a diaper-shaped UFO is an impressive start

Chocofreak13

yeah.....creepy, but impressive. ^^;
click to make it bigger

Pitkin

I've played way too much Jagged Alliance this year. ~.~ First earlier this spring there was the JA Sex-Education dream, and last night we were doing barbecue. Well, until some disruption came up and everyone seemed to be busy trying to stay alive. ._. I was very happily surprised by my medical skills in the dream, though: I think I saved a life. <3

There's still Jagged Alliance to play, though... wonder why it's the only game that comes to my dreams (except for the obvious that is the "Static" character who's just plain awesome <3).

Chocofreak13

this morning i had a dream that was set in the earth kingdom of avatar....toph was bending some metal (before she discovered the ability, so i was confused), and red was there. we got picked up by bells and my sister, and i got some tootsie rolls. we dropped off red, and as we were driving through the desert we passed an awesome car from the 40's, that was elongated slightly. for some reason my sister started yelling and screaming, so i tried to hand bells some tootsie rolls (since when my sister freaks out around my friends i always feel really awkward so i try to smooth it over) but they fell into the crack next to the seat, so i reached down there (with my eyes closed) and pulled them out, and gave them to bella. after that, i looked back and she looked really hot so i asked if she wanted me to roll down the window or something, but she said no, that it would only make her feel worse (which was a bit worrying, since she had what looked like a LARGE heat blister on her chest).

@pitkin: well, when you really enjoy something or play it alot, it can sometimes show up in your unconscious. i remember playing .hack so much that i'd see it when i closed my eyes. :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on May 06, 2011, 12:29:43 PM
i remember playing .hack so much that i'd see it when i closed my eyes. :\

I had the same thing with Pokémon for a while. I played it so much over the summer one year that I kept having dreams about it, and when I started juggling it and Half-Life, things got very interesting; I ended up having a dream where I was riding on the back of my Venusaur, who was laying waste to any weak headcrabs that came our way as we explored the Black Mesa Research Facility.

Bella

Three words sum up the dream I had this morning - Inception: The Sequel.

There were impossible objects.
And wolves.
And Leonardo DiCaprio.
On a horse.
Being pursued by dudes in cars and wolves.
Through the streets of what appeared to be... I don't know - Amsterdam maybe?

PLZ MAKE THIS MOVIE CHRISTOPHER NOLAN.

Chocofreak13

wouldn't that be inception 2?

and send an email?
click to make it bigger