Main Menu

Weird dreams?

Started by Icelilly, July 02, 2007, 02:31:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bella

This morning I had a dream that I was taking a car trip with my dog Luci. We ended up in a mall, at a restaurant, and at first I was nervous about having my dog there but the restaurant provided dog food so I figured it was cool. Walked into the mall, ended up at a nail salon, where these two older women - both with cats - were. They gave me weird looks for having a dog with me. In an act of defiant Dog v. Cat-ism, I let Luci sit on my lap and lick my face all over. She ended up licking my lips, which I found disgusting, but I was so set on proving the cat ladies how awesome dogs were that I let her continue.

Then I left to find a restroom to wash off my mouth, and ended up in this crazy giant bathroom - it was very barn-like (wooden walls, crude dividers between the stalls, low lighting) and, for some reason, had a laundromat inside. The stall dividers were rather low so when a tall woman walked in she could see above them ... but she was REALLY tall, so maybe THAT was the reason. Found a sink, washed my face thoroughly, and went back into the mall ... I forget what happened after that, and I woke up soon thereafter.

Chocofreak13

interesting. i think i've been in a bathroom like that before. :\

last night we were out of toothpaste, so i dreamt we had more toothpaste. :\
click to make it bigger

Pitkin

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on April 29, 2011, 07:35:55 PM
the only thing i get when i'm extra tired is giggly. i take that to mean i'd be a giddy drunk. the other thing i get when i'm tired/sleep deprived is forgetful. a few days ago i forgot to sleep. :\

Seconded for the giggly/giddy part. :/

I had a lot of weird dreams during the past two weeks, but I cannot really remember details. Being in prison/hospital and having fun while there - for some reason every time I end in a prison in my dream, I have some kind of exciting plot or plan to execute there. I wonder if it's Wentworth Miller's fault that I do. xP

Chocofreak13

either that, or superjail's fault. that show is one giant lucid dream. xD
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Digging once more through my log of weird dreams, I found another one that I feel is worth sharing; which many things from the day before all seemed to seep into it to create something odd:

In it, I was with all my characters from Disgaea (Just the ones I made myself; which is already a large crowd); as we where watching a wrestling match between Hulk Hogan and a zombie Michael Jackson. I wish I could remember more of it; this could make for an awesome short story

Bella

Quote from: PentiumMMX on May 01, 2011, 12:10:30 PM
wrestling match between Hulk Hogan and a zombie Michael Jackson

Your subconscious is epic.

Chocofreak13

@bells: seconded. ^^
@pentium: it's too bad disgaea came out before online co-op play, cause i get the feeling we'd have made an excellent team. >:3

i remember that i dreamt last night that one of my cats was covered in fleas. O__O;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on May 01, 2011, 12:49:35 PM
@pentium: it's too bad disgaea came out before online co-op play, cause i get the feeling we'd have made an excellent team. >:3

Yeah, we probably would; with plenty of magic users, warriors, and Prinnies to go around

Chocofreak13

hells yeah. don't forget the monsters; some of my most powerful team members are monsters (one of which is a succubi i stole :3).
click to make it bigger

Nichi

The most powerful characters on my team are usually the magic users; which typically consists of a Red Skull and his harem of Mages (With a Star Mage added as soon as they become available, because their awesomeness is grand).

Chocofreak13

i've gotten the prism mage, have you? -w-

i typically have all the mages/skulls, only laharl has his harem and etna has hers. the mages are usually powerhouses, though, especially Salicia, my ice mage. (she's the oldest.)
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on May 01, 2011, 10:36:25 PM
i've gotten the prism mage, have you? -w-

i typically have all the mages/skulls, only laharl has his harem and etna has hers. the mages are usually powerhouses, though, especially Salicia, my ice mage. (she's the oldest.)

I have access to make one, although I usually don't; since they really fall under the category of "jack of all trades, master of none" for their inability to learn the most powerful versions of each elemental spell.

My magic users are always the most powerful on my team; especially Pentium the Star Mage (Which was the product of reincarnating the Prinny I had named after myself while very sleepy; not paying attention when I selected a mage instead of a skull. Instead of starting over, I just ran with it; giving this character the nickname "Penti-chan"). Of the physical attackers, story-important characters aside, Crystal is the strongest one (My team's Lady Warrior; who, at the end of the first game, had far better equipment than Laharl and had better base stats), usually followed closely by my male Brawler (Who always has a different name).

Chocofreak13

all mine are probably pathetic compared to yours, since they're all kinda low-level. but we have:

Salicia the ice mage
Aisikayame the fire mage
Jukasas the wind mage

i can only remember the name of one of my skulls, Orpheus. i think he was the ice skull. (it's been awhile since i played.)
click to make it bigger

Nichi

From Disgaea 2 onward, my magic users consisted of the following:

- Rodney (Red Skull; considered team leader)
- Yendor (Green Mage; distaff counterpart to the leader)
- 2k-tan (Blue Mage; you knew I'd have a character named after her)
- Pentium (Star Mage; already mentioned earlier)

...and on the first one, the first 3 magic users where:

- Mikuru (Red Mage; the first magic user in my team)
- Yuki (Blue Mage; can move one tile further than the rest)
- Haruhi (Green Mage; was more of an afterthough)

Chocofreak13

i haven't played disgaea 2. i read the description and got angry that the original characters weren't being used. >:\

i can't remember much else, other than a pair of ghosts named Amsterdam and Lowell, i think i had a gargoyle named Leo, a nekomata named Eyla, an archer named Alice, a fighter named Raijin (i pretended that he was dating Jukasas) and a swordsmaster named Micalic (who i pretended was lesbian).
click to make it bigger