Main Menu

Weird dreams?

Started by Icelilly, July 02, 2007, 02:31:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

does that mean you could sue for copyright? :3

@bella: i'd like to see an epic battle between the pizza boxes and the chinese food boxes. i imagine the styrofoam containers would be neutral in that fight.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on April 27, 2011, 08:50:35 PM
does that mean you could sue for copyright? :3

Well, if I had though to copyright the idea many years back. Same thing with the Microphone mini-games in Mario Party 6; I remember having a dream, shortly after playing Mario Party 2 for the first time, where that was a feature of the (then unannounced) 3rd installment.

Krizonar

I had a bad nightmare about Prom last night.

Chocofreak13

care to describe?

@pentium: wait, MP3 has mic capabilities? suddenly the best mario party of them all just got better. >:3
click to make it bigger

Krizonar

Well, me and her went to prom and since I suck at dancing, I was a big embarrassment, she slaps me, says we have no future and calls her mom to take her home.

For a hopeless romantic like me, that's traumatizing... :(

Nichi

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on April 27, 2011, 09:54:35 PM
care to describe?

@pentium: wait, MP3 has mic capabilities? suddenly the best mario party of them all just got better. >:3

In my dream, yeah. Sadly, in reality, Mario Party didn't have the mic until MP6

Chocofreak13

dammit. i have a mic for my N64, so i had gotten my hopes up. >_<;

@kriz: don't get yourself down. :[ if you feel bad about it, talk to her about it? i know i wouldn't dump someone over being a bad dancer (since i'm one myself ^^; ).

I HAD A DREAM THIS MORNING!

i forget what it was .___.;

but there was a blonde lady with ringlets? :\ maybe in an airline stewardess uniform?
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Digging through my log of weird dreams once more, I found another one worth sharing:

In it, I was a girl for some reason, standing outside of some building I didn't recognize with a floating question mark box (Like what's in the Mario games) suspended in mid-air above me. Knowing exactly what to do, I jumped up and punched it, taking the mushroom that was inside and eating it; resulting in the dream turning into a total acid trip. Suddently, my breasts where the size of my head, the sky and the building I was outside of where rainbow-colored (Almost like I was wearing Timothy Leary's glasses, from that one episode of Warehouse 13), and Inspector Gadget was breakdancing in midair to Purple Haze for no reason other than to showcase how weird this dream was...and it only got weirder when I went inside the building; as I was racing through a very large room in a go-kart (To be exact, the Turbo Yoshi from Mario Kart) that runs on happy faces while shooting down a Yellow Submarine with a giant laser cannon. After the Yellow Submarine exploded, I suddently woke up from falling off my bed onto the floor; holding my head as I though to myself "What kind of dream was that!?" (Much like Kyon).

Chocofreak13

......no more shrooms for you.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

But mushrooms are good

NejinOniwa

The filters on my subconscious go offline during the night, regardless of whether I'm asleep or not. So either I dream, or, well, yeah. Usually I can use this to boost creativity, but when I've had insufficient amount of sleep the previous night my manual filters get screwed over as well, and the result is that my subconscious starts firing every cannon on every interstellar battleship in its armada, in random directions - which makes my train of thought turn into something more like a speeding quantum silver nunchaku of thought.

SO YEAH. TL;DR - Last night was fucking trippy. FUCKING TRIPPY, I TELL YOU.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

the only thing i get when i'm extra tired is giggly. i take that to mean i'd be a giddy drunk. the other thing i get when i'm tired/sleep deprived is forgetful. a few days ago i forgot to sleep. :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

When I get sleepy, sometimes it can get interesting; like when I stayed up very late one night and ended up writing this short, completely nonsensical Doctor Who fan fiction about the Doctor learning the Silly Walk to save the world from a zombie Tickle-Me-Elmo.

Torchwood was also there, but they didn't do anything

Chocofreak13

damn lazy torchwood.

often times when i get especially tired and i'm not at home (or somewhere safe) i'll develop a hyper-vigilance as a sort of defense mechanism. :\

at AB last year, we discovered that nejin gets a russian accent when he's tired. :3
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Also, if I'm in the middle of a game when I get tired, I tend to feel more like I'm in the game's world; as I discovered about 10 years ago, when I stayed up until nearly midnight playing Pokémon Crystal during a long trip back home (I was tired, but I stayed awake by playing the game. I had everything outside of the game tuned out, as I felt like I was really there in Johto; exploring the Ilex Forest).