Main Menu

Weird dreams?

Started by Icelilly, July 02, 2007, 02:31:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

@canary: nice ^^
@bells, nej: why is everyone here so down on children? i already have names picked out. .__.;;
click to make it bigger

Bella

@Canary: B'awwww.
On that note, I think I once had a dream where I was stalking an elusive Multics-sama..... @______@;;;

@Kari: I am NOT down on kids. Okay. I am. I totally am. But in my case, it's a paralyzing fear of pregnancy and childbirth and child-rearing. I would literally rather DIE, DIE A BAD DEATH, than get knocked up. Also: I've no mothering instincts to speak of and quite hate babies; my maternal instinct is entirely aimed at the care of dogs, computers and sick friends. -W-

If a flip ever switches in my brain and I feel the need to be a mommy (to a human being, not an animal or machine), I'll adopt or be a foster parent - there are too many good kids out there who need parents....

Chocofreak13

i feel the same way. but for some reason, i feel this odd urge to get fat and pregnant. i still might foster and eventually adopt kids, though. :3
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

First I hate kids due to being illogical and with no understanding of the world around them to speak of. Secondly it likely doesn't help that most/all the fucked up (the bad way) shit in my life happened to me when I was a kid myself, which makes me hate the surroundings of the time, IE kids.
Third, BABIES MAKE NOISE. DO NOT WANT.

And besides, the closest I'll ever come to offspring is an AI hive, so yeah. Besides, I wouldn't want to spark a succession war or shit like that -___-
BEING DEMON OVERLORD IS TIRING. YOU HAVE TO PLAN SO MUCH, WHEN YOU REALLY JUST WANT TO FLIP THE CHAOS SWITCH AND LET IT ALL ROLL.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Pitkin

Nejin, your first point is totally unfair. ._. I think children's attitude to world is lovely: they only turn closed-minded when they enter middle school. -.-

NejinOniwa

They have no understanding of MY understanding of the world (though that is hardly common), thus they oh, fuck it.

And no, they can very much turn bad before that. I know. First-hand.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

@nejin: you had a fucked up childhood. so what. i did too. :\

and you listen to heavy metal. which is almost as loud as crying child. :\
click to make it bigger

Krizonar

Yay, last nights dreams starred Katarina, it was cool!

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

svx

A few weeks ago, I dreamed...
that I was helping Edward Elric pick apples from a tree.

And those freaking bumble bees came at us...
and Ed refused to use alchemy

Like,

wtf?
Use alchemy, Ed

I could've had more apples that way

What dream means?

Krizonar

I kept waking up and when I went back to sleep, I'd have a different dream.
I ended up having 4 different ones!

svx

I also had a weird dream last night

Pretty messed up...

It's rare that I dream, or that I remember them at all
But sometimes I remember them perfectly

Something about,
there was this big guy or something... I was in a car, dunno if I was the driver or not...

Big guy was picking on some girls or something... I remember that it was none of my business, so I was just trying to leave.

Had the passenger side door open, and for some reason slowed down right next to the guy
And he pointed a gun at me...

Don't remember after that. I know some time passed and something probably happened, but I wound up being in a situation with the same guy, surroundings unknown

He pointed a gun at me, and I remember hesitating and just knowing that I had a gun of my own...

So, I shot him...  Unsure if I was regretful, but for some reason I "knew" I was going to prison?
My friend who died a long time ago was there, seemed very sad for me...
Then, I was for some reason in my old high school

Knew that it was time to go,
so I stepped outside into a bunch of waiting police officers

They didn't seem to know who shot the guy that was picking on the girls
so I calmly walked up to one of them, patted him on the shoulder and asked him to step away from everyone with me
Told him I was ready to go, then I guess we went to jail?  I'm not sure

Awkward, because the only thing I remember after that is being with my mom talking about it

Such weird dreams :p

Chocofreak13

@kriz: i think that might be one of the reasons that i can't remember my dreams; they seem to come in short, vivid bursts.
@svx: i was gonna comment on your other dream, but idk what to say now.
click to make it bigger

svx

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on April 10, 2011, 04:53:24 PM
@svx: i was gonna comment on your other dream, but idk what to say now.

That dream with Ed is probably the trippiest I've yet had
Which is probably why I remember it so well :p

It was very vivid
And I actually woke up upset that I didn't get all the apples, haha

Krizonar

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on April 10, 2011, 04:53:24 PM
@kriz: i think that might be one of the reasons that i can't remember my dreams; they seem to come in short, vivid bursts.
I remember mine, because I loved them!
One we were at the zoo, another we were driving in the rain, one we were at the library and in the final one we were just watching a movie.