Main Menu

Weird dreams?

Started by Icelilly, July 02, 2007, 02:31:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bella

I've been having an unusual number of dreams, period - it seems like I have a few every night. I can't really keep them all straight/remember the details. : \

Chocofreak13

i wish i could remember my dreams, but i have been having more of them recently, even if i can't remember them. :\
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

This seems to be an epidemic. I must be watching too much Yumekui~
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Pitkin

Three nights in a row that I see dreams that I've seen YEARS AGO but not ever since... before now. -.- Practically all the details are washed away by the time I wake up, just with the knowledge that "yes, this dream is the one with the medallion I saw when I was in middle school".

NejinOniwa

I REALLY hope this isn't implying what I think it is...

Is this my fault for being on vacation? >_>

Chocofreak13

nah, it's probably just coincidence.

there have been dreams from when i was little that i can't remember if they were dreams, premonitions/deja vu, or actual events. :\
click to make it bigger

Paul

Today I had two dreams oO.

First I was in some sort of train (some sort of because that thing was huge!) and didn't manage to get a place to sit down. Finally I found one in the sleeping car and suddenly there was a chicken burger. I ate the burger and woke up really hungry. When I slept in again I was in a batman-esque setting (not much else I can remember from that one though ><)

Now I want a chicken burger :D

Chocofreak13

so go find a KFC. xD

that's odd, though, since that sounds like just a hungry dream, but why the train? :\
click to make it bigger

Bella

...cause trains make everything better.

I had a nightmare about my past... living in Florida... yeah, sort of threw off the whole day. >____>

Chocofreak13

:\
my mom's going to florida today....what was the nightmare about? :\
click to make it bigger

Bella

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on March 12, 2011, 12:11:21 PMwhat was the nightmare about? :\

The nightmare, if I remember correctly (and I probably don't) involved me cleaning out our old house as some estranged relatives scowled at me from the corner of the room. The whole thing was permeated with a vague sense of unease.

A few days ago I had a dream where I was in some sort of junk shop/second hand store/bazaar of some sort, rummaging around through racks of clothes and boxes full of trinkets. I found a snowflake ring and a stone with a turtle carved into it and decided to buy these; it's the latest in a string of dreams involving animals I've never dreamt about before. : /

I had a couple of weird dreams this morning, though I forget the details, I recall part of it involved being on a couch with a couple of friends watching animu (or planning on it, since I don't actually remember seeing any); and another part involved Stewart-san informing me that he'd found a 1990s-era Mac of some sort. I'd think it was a precognitive dream, but it was a 1990s Mac and not, yanno, an Apple I, or something else that Stewart-san would actually be more apt to find. >___>

Chocofreak13

tanky's back, maybe that has to do with 1990's computers? :\

ik i've been having dreams recently, but i can't remember what they are. :\
click to make it bigger

Bella

THIS MORNING I HAD A DREAM SO MUTHERFUKKEN DISTURBING THAT IT WILL PROBABLY CAUSE LASTING PSYCHOLOGICAL DAMAGE AND HAS PROBABLY PUSHED ME SLIGHTLY CLOSER TO MY EMOTIONAL BREAKING POINT.

In the dream, I wasn't in my body. I mean, my mind was in a body, but it wasn't mine. The body I had was pregnant - very much so - and I was in a hospital and VERY MUCH PANICKING. Like, soon-to-be-sent-to-the-psych-ward-levels-emotional-distress. And the entire time I just wanted FUKKEN OUT OF THIS BODY and death seemed like a wonderful option.

I didn't remember the dream when I first woke up, but when I did I was filled with a horrible sense of unease - one that I haven't been able to shake the whole day. I drank a rather large cup of black coffee and that seems to have made me even edgier; luckily i got home without wringing the necks of any unsuspecting infants or children, as satisfying as the thought of doing so was, though I did just about bitch-slap an acquaintance for making fun of my accent. (I settled for punching him in the chest.) >___>

For reference: I once had a dream about a horrible car wreck where one guy got decapitated and several others were pretty much eviscerated before my very eyes, and that didn't really bother me. I have reoccurring dreams involving dead relatives (including some where they're ill/dying), and those don't make me skip a beat. And the apocalyptic dreams? Those are enjoyable! But THIS. THIS. Will do lasting damage.

NejinOniwa

Well, at least it wasn't yourself you saw pregnant, I mean. That might've been worse. Condolences.

And, well, while I can understand the SQUICK feeling...the reason I wouldn't agree to it per se is likely that I've theorized so many fringely noodle implements of using, extending and reconstructing one's body - a few of whom I've actually dreamed, the rest are conscious imaginations - that I'm likely QUITE above the level of getting psychological damage as such by pregdream. Plus, that kind of damage is pretty much all done already anyway, so meh ->-

CanaryTan

I had a dream where I went to tea with saseko.

I ordered a bowl of memory and she asked 'Could I have some?'

xDD
I'm not kidding. I have all teh animal crossing games and play them everyday.
My profile pic is from deviant art. It's not mine.