Main Menu

Weird dreams?

Started by Icelilly, July 02, 2007, 02:31:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red-Machine

Quote from: Krizonar on January 13, 2011, 04:57:59 PM
I don't usually have dreams, but when I do, they're usually lulzy.
Today's dream involved many different medias.

To start off, in my dream for today, I was apparently Ms. Frizzle (from the Magic School bus, so I'm like Jack Sparrow except I have magic, poofy hair and long dresses that match each episode's theme).
Some dude totally steals my Bus because they think it's "not normal" :o I tried telling him it was not the Bus he was looking for, but he took it anyway, I then digress that Ms. Frizzle is not a jedi.
I found where he took it very fast though, since each episode is limited to 25 minutes and I has rofl cewl magic powurz.
I quickly infiltrate the Bus and find the thief sleeping. He wakes up at me coming in though and has a shovel (a shovel? lol?), so I, the mighty Ms. Frizzle, drop him with a vulcan nerve pinch.
While driving the Bus down to the police station to turn him in, I then realize, since I'm Ms. Frizzle in this dream (I tend to dream in 3rd person), that means oh my gosh this must be the 90's, so I ask the thief if I can have all his computers and I'll throw in a nice word.

The end.

I'm getting deja vu from this.  I think you've had it before.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Bella

Quote from: CanaryTan on February 22, 2011, 05:33:40 PM
I keep having this dream once in awhile.

Ok, so, I have this dream where I'm in candy land and everything is happy. really happy.
Then there is this group of evil dudes and they build a machine to destroy the world and the force me to test it for them.
I'm in the machine then I wake up and I'm sweating buckets. ._.

Scary, Canary-chan. D:

I had a dream last night where I visited the doctor and he suggested some procedure/test that made me go I DON'T THINK I'LL BE DOING THAT; this happened about five times today when I actually visited the doctor. >_____<

Come to think of it, the night before I saw the ophthalmologist I had a dream about visiting an ophthalmologist... I CAN HAS PRECOGNITION? owo

Chocofreak13

Quote from: Bella on February 22, 2011, 05:48:23 PM

I had a dream last night where I visited the doctor and he suggested some procedure/test that made me go I DON'T THINK I'LL BE DOING THAT; this happened about five times today when I actually visited the doctor. >_____<

this has happened to me, only irl.

i already posted my dream in topicless. :\
click to make it bigger

CanaryTan

The most recent dream I had was last night. It was trippy.

Ok, so I wake up in my bed and I'm in a rainbow land and then a unicorn says 'Duuuuuuuuuuuuude....You need to see the king man'
And so i ride on him and as we're going to see the king, we're playing robot unicorn attack.

now tell me that is not f*cked up.
I'm not kidding. I have all teh animal crossing games and play them everyday.
My profile pic is from deviant art. It's not mine.

Chocofreak13

sounds like robot unicorn attack meets charlie the unicorn 2. :\
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Quote from: Bella on February 22, 2011, 05:48:23 PM

Come to think of it, the night before I saw the ophthalmologist I had a dream about visiting an ophthalmologist... I CAN HAS PRECOGNITION? owo
Don't start throwing that word around. It never ends well, fucking ever.
At least the stuff seen is decidedly random, so it's not that much of a game breaker...

Tonight I slept for 11 hours, for no apparent reason at all, and my body feels like it's half transformed to slime. I don't need bloody dreams right now, I think...
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

:[

have you guys ever had mini-dreams? ones that are like, 3 minutes long? i had a few this morning, where me and my family lived in this neighborhood where all the neighbors hated us (even the one that was nice to us was only pretending) and they always tried to sabotage us but their plans always backfired and ended in comedic situations. :3
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Individual ones, not so often...I often have continuing dreams when I'm half-awake though, which usually are sort of that nature.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

wouldn't those count as daydreams, though?

hmm, actually, hazy asleep/awake dreams are kind of their own catagory....
click to make it bigger

Paul

When I was smaller (about three years old) I often had the same bad dream: I was alone at home and all the doors outside were locked. In the dream I always went to the living room and there was this clock I was terribly afraid of (a blue, triangular clock made out of clay). Then suddenly the clock started talking and moving, and I frantically tried to run out of the house but the doors were still locked. I had this dream for eight years, then I could finally convince my parents to dispose of that f****** clock somewhere.

Another weird dream I had recently was, that my class was on vacation with our class teacher. We come to the sea and there's a submarine. I remember somewhen during the underground trip I swam out of the submarine and through the sea. This dream also repeated itself some times. Every time I woke up from it I felt really, really great, don't know why.

Chocofreak13

because breathing underwater would be AWESOME.

hmm, that dream with the clock reminds me of when i was younger, when i had nightmares about the game Clock Tower II. my grandpa threw it out when he heard about it (it was my cousin's, and she was living with my grandparents at the time).

the other day, i had a dream that my mum and my sister were barging in on my room when i was trying to sleep. i woke up soon after that to the alarm, but i was still tired, so i went back to sleep for a half hour. this caused me to be late for the bus, and thus skip class. >__<
click to make it bigger

Pitkin

The clock brought up a memory of my parents' television from when I was very small. The television was placed in the living room so that every time I left my room I'd see it if I just turned my head left. During the night when I went to the bathroom and the television was turned off I always thought I saw a skeleton reflecting from it and I remember either returning to my room or going to the bathroom and locking the door to be safe from it. -.- I told my parents about it too, but they never took me seriously. ;_; Luckily the skeleton moved away when the television broke a couple of years later.

Chocofreak13

yay! all that reminds me of is the Dr. Who episode "The Library". >__<
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

I've been having an unusually high number of dreams I remember recently.  Kind of unnerving how few of them ended badly; unless you count the one with the creamer ignited bomb and the train wreck.

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger