Main Menu

Weird dreams?

Started by Icelilly, July 02, 2007, 02:31:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bella

Quote from: "stewartsage"That sounds like my dream.  Except with other people and goods not entirely government issue.  Actually, not looking like a looter/thief is a going concern for me....

Dammit, not only have you imposed yourself upon my subconscious, you've imposed your dream themes upon it too?! ;O;

Catacombs, yes those show up a lot in my dreams too.

Chocofreak13

fun times! hide-and-seek! <333

and i just realized that dream-me threw soda at pitkin. i'm sorry. ;__;
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

First dream I remember of the new year tonight...

Me and my dad were out in the area around our hood, when we somehow came upon the revelation that my m.grandmother had bought something at an imaginary store (ICA, which is an actual chain, but there isn't one there) by an imaginary hospital located just around the place my grandma lives (just about 100m north); in addition, she was "sneaking around" the place atm, and we decided to join in.

Cue 2 pairs of traffic lights that don't exist; other than that, things were pretty accurate. Entered the hospital, met up, said things, were spotted, woke up.

Nothing exciting to report. -_-
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

semi-interesting. xD
click to make it bigger

Bella

I had a dream a few nights back that my brother was working as a stable-boy at this HUEG fancy horse farm - complete with pools and hot-tubs for the riders and staff. I was gonna go into one of the hot tubs when I relised I wasn't wearing swimwear, so I went into the bathroom to change and I discovered I was wearing a swimsuit beneath my clothes. When I got out of the bathroom I discovered that the stable had - PLOTTWIST! - turned into a mall. When I finally found the tub, it was drained. ;o;

This morning I had a dream about a $500,000 C-64. Naturally, I was boilingly outraged. It may have been inspired by Modern Marvels "80s Tech", which was playing on the TV. XD;;;

Pitkin

For half a million I would already consider selling one of mine. x) On the other hand, I'd probably feel too guilty for having bought my second C64 for 20â,¬ in second-hand store that I couldn't keep the money. ;_;

edit: Oh, Chocofreak, in that dream where you threw that soda at me, it wasn't meant to hurt me but to give me a drink. Just, I couldn't catch it, so it had a bad end anyway. x.x

Chocofreak13

@pitkin: i still feel bad ;^;
@bella: i'm watching 90's tech right now :3

i don't think it counts as a dream, but i was listening to the song from the transformation sequence for panty and stocking ("Fly Away" by TeddyLoid) when inspiration struck: a manga about a seasoned stripper who suddenly has to save the world. :3

expect sketches within the month >>;
click to make it bigger

Red-Machine

They already did that.  Pamela Anderson's Stripperella.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Chocofreak13

nah, there's more twist to it than that, but thanks for raining on my parade. >:\

i had a dream this morning, but i forget. just as well anyway, since i'm in a bad mood now. >:\
click to make it bigger

Pitkin

I had another dream last night about flying or a plane accident. I cannot remember the details anymore, but I remember I woke up from a nightmare. >.<

Krizonar

I don't usually have dreams, but when I do, they're usually lulzy.
Today's dream involved many different medias.

To start off, in my dream for today, I was apparently Ms. Frizzle (from the Magic School bus, so I'm like Jack Sparrow except I have magic, poofy hair and long dresses that match each episode's theme).
Some dude totally steals my Bus because they think it's "not normal" :o I tried telling him it was not the Bus he was looking for, but he took it anyway, I then digress that Ms. Frizzle is not a jedi.
I found where he took it very fast though, since each episode is limited to 25 minutes and I has rofl cewl magic powurz.
I quickly infiltrate the Bus and find the thief sleeping. He wakes up at me coming in though and has a shovel (a shovel? lol?), so I, the mighty Ms. Frizzle, drop him with a vulcan nerve pinch.
While driving the Bus down to the police station to turn him in, I then realize, since I'm Ms. Frizzle in this dream (I tend to dream in 3rd person), that means oh my gosh this must be the 90's, so I ask the thief if I can have all his computers and I'll throw in a nice word.

The end.

NejinOniwa

Your dreams are weird. -w-;
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Krizonar

Yes, they are.
And since it was my dream, the dude had like 3 Quadras, an Apple II and a MacIIFX.

Chocofreak13

sweet lootz, man, sweet lootz. -w-

this morning i dreamt that i took too many of my pills by accident so when i woke up i was like "do i take it or not ;__;"
click to make it bigger

CanaryTan

I keep having this dream once in awhile.

Ok, so, I have this dream where I'm in candy land and everything is happy. really happy.
Then there is this group of evil dudes and they build a machine to destroy the world and the force me to test it for them.
I'm in the machine then I wake up and I'm sweating buckets. ._.
I'm not kidding. I have all teh animal crossing games and play them everyday.
My profile pic is from deviant art. It's not mine.