Main Menu

Weird dreams?

Started by Icelilly, July 02, 2007, 02:31:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Acher13

speaking of nightmare, i dreamed before that the world was overtake by intelligent velociraptors.
those lizard were supremely strong and its like i was the last man that haven't go down yet. they can disguise them self in human form and also talkative too, the freaky part is when i was trapped in the closet and that thing disguise as my uncle to lure me out and then stab me with claw. -dream ended just like that with me sweating all over. T.T

i dun like nightmares where i ended up dead. so d*** freaky but
still it was my nightmare during the childhood era after watching the movies. <Jurassic park>

Xeon

Those are some freaky dreams right there, Have any of you ever heard of lucid dreaming ^__^ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucid_dream.

Well i don't seem to be having much freaky dreams (that i can recall) the only freaky dreams i could recall was when i was 6 about aliens (i played this sci-fi game where in the end they show you clips of aliens being tortured ex.brains being blended,eyes being pulled you know the freaky stuff O_O)

The aliens beamed me up  to there ship *beam me up scotty XD* and wanted revenge for the things i did, so they tortured me (which really messed me up) then i had a fear of aliens for a while O_O.Well i am over it now though XD.

Them be the Velvets. They are made of Velvets and Megidolaon.

CaptBrenden

speaking of bad dreams...

I was about a week from leaving Iraq with this one.. i dont remember much of the first part of the dream, but I remember I was sitting outside at like, a picnic on a sunny day, blue sky, green grass as far as the eye could see and a red and white checkered picnic blanket.  I was there with several friends (they remided me of the cast of love hina) and a girl who, through some thought of mine I knew to be my girlfriend.  the picnic ended and we were all about to go our our seperate ways, and i vaugly remember someone saying we would meet up in like a year or something...  I could see into the window of the car of my girlfriend as she was starting it.. there was an explosion sound in the distance (which i came to relize when i woke up was counter battery that i was hearing in my sleep, for those non military types, thats when we pick up enemy mortar fire while its still in the air with radar, triangulate its origin, and then have 120mm howitzers shelling that site in less then 30 seconds.. )  and after I heard it.. she slumped forward on the wheel, and i rememberd thinking "shes hit.."  and then, just like a tv show, everything went black and i acutally thing I saw white lettering, or maybe it was a thought to the same effect saying like.. one year later.. and it was showing me the lives of all those friends as we morned her loss and went to a memorial for her. we were all wearing black and i woke up crying like I really was as a funeral.
"YOU IDIOT!!" -Kasen Ibara

Commisions Available - Send PM for details.

Icelilly

Quote from: "CaptBrenden"anyhow back on topic, ever had one of those nightmares where you can look around but you cant move?
I get that a lot! O_O; Like the time I had this dream where I was at my front door and when my hand got near the door handle, My body froze! Then someone shot at me and the next thing I know, I'm laying in the snow in my own blood. I woke up nearly falling off the bed after that nightmare!

Acher13

whooo.... that's  freaking!
i wouldn't wish to dream such thing as that, being shot by gun?
well i did dream something as strangled and hard to breath, it turns out that i was really strangled with a 5 m wire that i bring on bed.
not necessary, i was laying on bed thinking what should i do with it and fall asleep. then got strangled all over my body coz i was holding it while sleeping

zjhentohlauedy

Wow. I never had any dream that involved me dead. you people must be sweating alot after a dream like that!
My my, aren't you lovely~

Dr. Mario

Hmm, I like the picture, "Divide by Zero", it was hilarious (If I'm wrong, it can be anything what you think.

;020 Anyways, I always reel up the strange dream... Be it tall-necked aliens, or Hitler with robot body (not to mention that his head was in jar)...

;014 Anyways, I had a dream of;
Bill Gates yelling Nazi chant to his soldier of smartest demon ( with tech everywhere on his body ) - commanding them to take me out of my home, and threw me in one of strangest cart (with bars around it) and, Bill then yelling gibberish, just to dump me over in to hell hole, only to be saved by several group of Vogons that were dumb enough to do it exactly right. What happened next, as a Japanese priestess calling out Kami-Tux - it broke the ground over and took a kick at Bill, sent him into outer space...

{Please, I don't want to be a packet of Japanese branded orange juice... not for a vampire....}

;020 Many weird c***s reeling out of my mind... I should stop for a while (or If you want me to continue to dream that out, fine with me..)
;025 Now, Bowser... What can I do with you...

Aurora Borealis

A lot of the dreams I have are very realistic as in they look and feel like real life except there is something different such as sometimes such as me having the ability to fly (Had that kind of dream several times and is my favorite kind!)  and some are a blast from the past where I'm younger in a past time period of my life although with the mind of my present self or something like that  but no matter how unusual the situation, it all feels so real!

But this one is the most demented dream I have had! You viewers have been warned!

----

Another seemingly realistic one, but I was at someone else's house in the backyard at a pool party with other teenage girls but then they start making fun of me and bullying me for no apparent reason so I run back home crying that they did that but they follow and attack me, and not about to take it anymore, I brutally killed them all with a machete, decapitated some of them, shot them with a machine gun and put some of the severed heads on fence posts and I threw those nasty girls' mutilated, bloody dead bodies in a ditch and with their blood on my hands, I wrote a nasty message on the ground, spat in the ditch and marched off victoriously in the sunset.

(What happened is not like me at all because although I've dealt with people that really REALLY tick me off and make me wish horrible things upon them, I could NEVER carry out such actions on anyone and not just because it is obviously against the law!)

And it gets scarier. A couple months later I have a dream where I'm at a park which happens to be near a ditch and the mean girls (who were the same ones from the first dream) rise from the dead (and from the ditch!), with their bodies half-decomposed and still bloody and holding the bloody weapons that I used to kill them and they get me, tie me up and form a firing squad, about to shoot!

That still creeps me out today!   ;015

Icelilly

Quote from: "zjhentohlauedy"Wow. I never had any dream that involved me dead. you people must be sweating alot after a dream like that!
Funny thing is, I don't sweat after getting nightmares like that. I'm usually too scared to go back to sleep. ^^;

Quote from: "Dr. Mario";020 Anyways, I always reel up the strange dream... Be it tall-necked aliens, or Hitler with robot body (not to mention that his head was in jar)...

;014 Anyways, I had a dream of;
Bill Gates yelling Nazi chant to his soldier of smartest demon ( with tech everywhere on his body ) - commanding them to take me out of my home, and threw me in one of strangest cart (with bars around it) and, Bill then yelling gibberish, just to dump me over in to hell hole, only to be saved by several group of Vogons that were dumb enough to do it exactly right. What happened next, as a Japanese priestess calling out Kami-Tux - it broke the ground over and took a kick at Bill, sent him into outer space...
Well, at least I'm not only one has Nazi type dreams. I wonder if it has something to do with the fic I've wanted to write for the last few months?

CaptBrenden

Ive had this reaccuring nightmare... and it was strange.. i got it once about two weeks into each deployment I went on.. like there was so much death in the ground there that it seeped into your dreams.. anyhow.. it was a murder type one.. there was this herendus murderer that never got caught but each time he tried to kill me, and I couldnt breath and id call out for someone anyone to help, so desperate to get help i guess that i cried out irl .. each time someone having to slap me awake before the murder could kill me.  Id sit awake the rest of the night each time casping for breath, it really felt like someone had tried to kill me.. and each time, even in the dream, i knew it was the same person each time..

Icelilly

O__O;
That reminds me of a dream I had where my own father tried to kill me...

CaptBrenden

what bugs me, is when i have a gun in a dream, i can never hit anything with it.. or like it wont fire, or when it hits it dosnt do anything.  EVERY STINKING TIME!! space aliens, street punks, no mater what it is in my dream Im having to defend myself against it never works.  A couple of times Ive relized it was a dream and even tried think "I think it will work, I think it will work" but they dont. stupid dream guns -_-

Icelilly

Yes, they never work when YOU want them but it ALWAYS for the other person. >_<

CaptBrenden

oh I also hate the ones where Im running from something unstopable.. like once there was a T Rex trying to eat me.. what the hell do you do about that?!?!  There was another where I was trying to get away from russian hind gunship and I was hiding from it under a little tin roof shack trying to shoot at it with a pistol.. I eventually ran, and like, out of no where there was this cliff and I fell.. then I woke up, and unlike you normaly do, where you feel like your falling and your laying perfectly flat, I really was falling, and cracked my head right on the dresser face first. went to the bathroom, stopped the bloody nose but never looked in the mirror.  went back to bed but my head was still killing me, reached up and felt something warm and wet on the bridge of my nose and relized i could kind of stick my finger in...  walked to the bathroom, looked at a giant gash across the bridge of my nose, walked to my parents room, knocked.. and they were like "...what?"  and i was like "I think I hurt myself.." there was silence.. then another.. "what?"  my mom came out and nearly fainted.. once she recovered she drove me to her work (vet tech, so a vetrenary clinic) and stiched me up amidst a bunch of barking dogs and mewing kittens.

Icelilly

O_O;
I've never gotten dreams like that before...