Main Menu

Weird dreams?

Started by Icelilly, July 02, 2007, 02:31:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

augh, poor baby! ;^;

@bells, pent: yeahhhhhh, I know. seems he knew several girls named Jill who were both cool and cute, but to date he's only dated 3 girls: one's dead, one was only for a week and he wouldn't touch with a 10-foot-pole now, and me.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Bella: ...what's a sapphic?

@Kari: Interesting

Bella

Quote from: Penti-chan on April 06, 2015, 03:01:41 PM
@Bella: ...what's a sapphic?

It's an old-timey way of saying lesbian. (So-called for a famous ancient Greek writer who was gay or maybe bi, it isn't really clear.)

Nichi

Now I know : D

So, I had one last night. In it, I was at some new thrift store I didn't recognize, and mom was there. While she was wondering around, I did the same; stumbling onto a fairly simple, yet very nice red velvet dress that I wanted (It was similar to a black velvet dress my sister used to have, which was knee-length, with the sleeves being lace). However, all the dressing rooms were in use, so I had no way to see if it'd fit me, which was a source of frustration (Somehow, the whole issue of "I'm with mom" never popped up in regard to that). Thus, I began to wonder around while waiting on one of the rooms to free up, but sadly, I woke up before one did.

Chocofreak13

sounds cool, bro. :0
click to make it bigger

Goujer (she/her)

For whatever reason 80% of the time I dream I'm a girl. I think it's awesome but I can't help but wonder why?

Nichi

It could possibly mean that you subconsciously identify as female. I'm not an expert on psychology, so that that with a grain of salt -w-;
I tend to have them frequently, to be honest; it seems rare for me to have a dream in which I'm male LOL (Not that I mind, really; given my rather complicated gender identity that I can't quite fully explore right now)

On the subject, I had one last night, in which Kari and I switched bodies somehow; as I was helping her get dressed (into trap mode, of course), before we set out to do stuff (I clearly remember we planned to raid a nearby thrift store, and there were some other things I forgot). Probably the weirdest part was that she, in my body, was shorter than I was in her body (Even though, IRL, we're roughly the same height; give or take a few inches).

Goujer (she/her)

I think I would rather be a girl, if some how magically given the chance, but until I gather the Dragonballs or someone makes some wacky machine to do it I'll stick with what I got.
Although I would have to be lesbian.

Nichi

TBH, I think I may be trans...but that's a bit beyond the scope of this topic; I've gone more in-depth into the subject in HBT in the past.
(As for sexuality, I'd likely stay about the same as I am now; given I'm somewhat bi-curious, leaning toward women)

Chocofreak13

*rolls around on greysexuality mildly-agender floor*

i want to dream in korean. Rosetta Stone, you lied to me. i took your first lesson and i didn't dream in korean. i didn't dream at all last night.
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

PHILOSOPHICAL SOUL-SEARCHING TIEM~~
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Maybe it was me? I know IRL I've mentioned that to Bella, but that was ages ago -w-;

Goujer (she/her)

The sub-conscious is a bizarre thing. It will remind you and tell you many things about yourself.
Speaking of which I hear if you look in a mirror when lucid dreaming you can see your sub-conscious.

Nichi

Neat. I've been lucid twice that I can remember, as a neat bit :3

Chocofreak13

ugh, that's creepy. i don't want to know what's lurking in there. ;^;
click to make it bigger