Main Menu

Weird dreams?

Started by Icelilly, July 02, 2007, 02:31:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SoldierSpence

I don't know why, but I have had one crazy/weird dream after another this week.

Dream 1: I can't remember much of this one, but I do recall seeing a Death Battle involving Jago of Killer Instinct. Then my dream suddenly shifts to showing something about my father. Then I wake up afterwords.

Dream 2: Can't remember this one period. Sorry...

Dream 3: This one was set in The Walking Dead game, but it was around my town and little bit of Providence. I remember my older brother being there but it sort of cut between different scenes and what have you. Lee Everett was there kicking ass and killing Walkers left and right. The middle section is a bit blurry, but shit hit the fan really hard when Godzilla got involved! It showed a possible crossover between The Walking Dead and Godzilla. Godzilla was destroying everything in his path (in true fashion to the original movies and 2014 reboot). Right at the end, Arnold Schwarzenegger pops out of nowhere and says, "Come and get some you fucking lizard!" Then the dream ends when Godzilla uses his flame breath.

I hope your ready!

Chocofreak13

i always thought godzilla used beams.

olive visited my dreams this morning. she bit me at first; not hard, not long, but mostly a quick testing bite, as if she was saying that i should let her sniff me first. i don't think she recognized me at first, maybe this was why she bit me. she was curled up on top of the cat tree at my sister's (which was in an unfamiliar place, idk where the dream was set), curled into her usual perfect circle. she seemed more lathargic than she should be (she didn't have any of the signs she did when she died, for example her eyes had cleared up), but i saw her paw and felt awful for her since it was swollen and luminescent red (i think the fur fell off) and appeared to be oozing some kind of pus, as if it was infected. i made the assumption that she must have stepped on some kind of thorn, and the wound had festered. i hugged her and started to cry, since i realized that she was likely dying at that moment, and my mind flashed to all these memories of her (past, present, future, dream and otherwise), including a kind of pet obituary that looked like it was put up on some cheap angelfire site.

i woke up and cried a bit, and got super-paranoid when the phone rang, fearing the worst. (it turned out only to be a telemarketer). i'm still a bit anxious though, as it seems a bit....prophetic.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Kari: *hug*

@Spence: Kinda reminds me of a dream I had years back; where I was watching a trailer for what appeared to be a generic zombie movie...but then one guy turns into a cat for some reason, with the revealing that cats are the key to stopping the zombies and saving the world. I would totally watch that movie if it was made

Chocofreak13

CAAAAATS

sounds like a japanese b movie.
click to make it bigger

Bella

I was on a LARGE (think 5 or 6 busses of students) class trip to Boston(?). I don't remember much of what happened, but I was with a couple friends and we were getting ready to go home. The busses were filling quickly and i was trying to get on a bus with my friends. Somehow we got separated though. I had a seat on another bus, but I got off it to go look for my friend's bus. Long story short, I couldn't find it, and all but one bus left. The remaining vehicle was small, rickety, had hard plastic seats (that were aligned in two rows facing out toward the street - not multiple rows facing toward the front of the bus, like a normal bus). Also, it didn't have a freakin' ROOF. I was pissed and argued with the bus driver. But I realized this was my only way of getting home, and I had to suck up and take it or be left behind. As the dream ended, I debated being dropped off in Concord and calling my dad and having him pick me up and drive me home.

Nichi

Strange :\

I had one last night, where I was riding around in my sister's truck (Although it was like the van inside; with how big it was), going through some video game stuff my sister stumbled onto, while carrying on a conversation with one of my coworkers (The one whose leaving Palestine to go work at a Pizza Hut in Tyler) about Zelda. I remember clearly that, among all the manuals, there was a Japanese manual for Zelda: Majora's Mask; which happened to be that coworker's favorite Zelda game. I don't remember much else beyond that

Chocofreak13

i've had A LOT of dreams lately, but these two are just the ones i could get written down in time.

Dream - something with friends at club devolves into weird 70's-esque PSA about condoms (complete with captions and weirdest condom ever, looked like a nitrile glove )

Dream - I'm in a fancy (yet surprisingly light) kimono (a nice one, silk brocade) exploring an odd museum with friends. Exhibits include everything from Pokemon to bath fixtures. We had met some new friends there and were exploring with them too. One of my friends was pregnant so after seeing some kind of animals mate (possibly Pokemon) we all cracked jokes about how she was preggers with its kid. I pet some random sea stars I found in a foaming spa-type hand soak pool. They proceeded to have sex on a hand warmer/massager nearby. Dream ended abruptly after I said a funny quote, we all ran upstairs to look at more stuff and I apparently laughed myself awake. I think the kid from daremo shiranai was there (older?) and we were making eyes at each other, somewhat. One of the new guys was dating one of my friends and was quite hot, I remember being jealous.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Interesting.

I had one last night involving going to a garage sale, and finding a first model Famicom...and an alarm clock shaped like an N64. Don't remember much else, as I woke up before I could continue exploring :\

NejinOniwa

I dreamt that Lambda randomly broke and her mousepad just broke and flew off somehow. Which totally wouldn't work in reality because how it's constructed, but still.

Not cool, subconscious, not cool. I was not happy.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

not happy that your LAMBDA has evolved attack functions? that's an excellent development!

@pent: well, i HAVE seen someone gut a PSX and turn it into a memory box (complete with hanging origami stars) for a project....and i've heard of someone else turning one into a purse. so an N64 Clock sounds doable, if you find one beyond repair. :0
click to make it bigger

winduko

Last night, I had a dream that I ran (or at least was a judge of) some sort of contest in WoW. However, the contest ran to the next day and other judges were there, as my friend told me she was glad this one guy didn't win. There were (at least) three contestants. One of them put a lot of work in their design, and another had the most successful thing. The one whom my friend disliked was an idiot and kinda failed.

I was going to find out who won, but my dad woke me up.

Chocofreak13

what was the contest about, killing monsters or a good character design or what?
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

GF plummeted 50 feet into a ravine, i led a rescue team, she was a zombie and ate my guts the end
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

winduko

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on June 24, 2014, 04:50:29 PM
what was the contest about, killing monsters or a good character design or what?

Contest was to see who could create the best partying place/zone in the game I think. I think one of them was good in theory, while the another was good in practice.

The reason why it's so odd is because 1.) there'd probably be more than 3 contestants 2.) it's either in the future or a world where Blizzard hires sixteen-year-olds and 3.) When I tried to type in an address in the address bar, I kept on getting the written stuff wrong (alternate me must speak a lot of odd languages), and one of the languages was written as musical notes and another was written as boxes that you'd normally see if your computer doesn't have a writing system installed.

Nichi

Interesting. Although I don't play WOW, I have had dreams about Phantasy Star Online and MapleStory in the past; the coolest one involved MS, where I actually was my character, seeing through her eyes, as I was exploring an underwater area.

The weirdest one involves PSO; where someone was somehow actually speaking in the game like teamchat was on...even though that wasn't a feature, and whenever I tried to ask them how they're doing that, everything I typed would appear as complete nonsense as soon as I hit Enter :\

EDIT: I had one last night, where I was back at the hospital, in my old position...and it was actually pleasant; like maybe it's a sign I need to go back there.

EDIT2: Had one this morning about being at the museum for something...and the old meeting room was removed and replaced with a full bedroom, and oddly enough, there was a slightly larger-than-normal version of my Maka plushie laying on the bed, and a bowl of tuna casserole sitting on a nearby table. Seems completely random, TBH -w-;