Main Menu

Weird dreams?

Started by Icelilly, July 02, 2007, 02:31:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

Those totally exist

Oh; you meant a camera allowing you to see someone else's dreams, not a camera for the Dreamcast. Nevermind ^^;

Chocofreak13

i'd be more apt to call that a CastCam. -w-
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

Quote from: PentiumMMX on November 01, 2013, 08:57:16 PM
Those totally exist

Oh; you meant a camera allowing you to see someone else's dreams, not a camera for the Dreamcast. Nevermind ^^;
tfw nostalgia trip

Chocofreak13

i think i might be repressed or have a void in my life or something
because i remember having at least 4-5 dreams last night
all of which involved a sexual component >>;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I've only had 2 sex dreams in my life >w>;

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Nichi

So were the two I had. I don't even have the right parts down there IRL for the second one, but it was still hot *w*

NejinOniwa

Whenever I remember dreams with sexual elements in them, they always end up so surreal that everything else ends up distracting me from it...I even had one that rebooted several times on me, diverging from a single points to multiple equally incomplete ends. Weird as fuck.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Bella

I had a "sexy" dream too the other day.

Well, it was vaguely sexy at the time, in hindsight it's kind of gross. :|

Chocofreak13

the only one i remember clearly enough had enough content to qualify as H section material after about 30 seconds. >///>;
click to make it bigger

Simonorged

well at least it doesn't happen frequently.
Last dream I had like that got weird.
Simon was here :P

Nichi

I had an odd one last night.

In it, I went to the store with mom...wearing my schoolgirl uniform with peacoat. Strangely enough, she nor anyone else seemed to notice, as I went toward the (very strangely organized) shoe department at the back of the store to replace my worn-out sneakers, only finding them in sizes too small for me. However, one employee began to check the back for me, while I continued to browse; seeing a really nice pair of dress shoes I wanted. While waiting, a really gigantic guy whom vaguely resembled a creepy guy I occasionally run into at Wal-Mart appeared...except he was really big and muscular (Which he definitely isn't in real life), and was only wearing a speedo. Thankfully, he cleared out quickly without noticing me (In either a "hey; I know you" or a "heeeeeeey sexy lady" sort of way ._.; ), just as I woke up.

Chocofreak13

EEEEEEEYYYYY SEXY LADY

i hope you got the shoes. ;^;
click to make it bigger

Bella

I've been incorporating soy (soy milk, soy eggnog, tofu, vegetarian sausage) into my diet and it has coincided with the freakiest dreams I've had in recent memory. o____O

Nichi

@Bella: If the dreams are that bad, I'd cut back on the soy .___.;

I had one last night; all I can remember is that I was a woman (May have been Terra, from FF6; I couldn't tell), and 2k-tan was in bed with me, snuggling (Making this the 2nd time I've had a dream where she was snuggling with me)