Main Menu

Weird dreams?

Started by Icelilly, July 02, 2007, 02:31:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simonorged

The Crystal Death

A desease is ravishing the land, it takes the form of a  parisitic crystal, a translusent grey and black kind of quarts. It affects people by leaching their life force until they die all the while coughing up these strange crystals, at the time they die their body starts to glow bright white and their body either turns into a flaky mummy type thng of just poofs away in a cloud of dust. The people who get this desease are said to be the scum of the earth and/or magic users, the other people dispise them as they do not want to be assosiated with them even though it's not contagious from person to person.
This was a dream I had, and I also had this desease. It had suddenly appeared out of nowhere. Coughing up those crystals was excrusiationly painful, like having spiked ball bearing ripped all the way up my throught. My entire family abandoned me, my friends acted like they never met me, and strangers beat me in the street. I could feel my life force leaching away into an unknown place and turned my thoughts to suicide. I tried stabing my self, but the crystals had made my skin too hard to peirce, I tried a gun, but all I got was a bad taste in my mouth. When I jumped off the bridge, nothing... I got up and walked away like nothing happened.
When I finally died, I was barely able to move, the crystals had grown throughtout my body, between bones and in joints, out of my skin and orphases. When the last breath left me I poofed away. And woke up.
Simon was here :P

NejinOniwa

I set my Winamp alarm to start playing Crusader Kings 2 music at 10:30 today to wake me up. What happened? I had a weird dream about my mom listening to Andreas Waldetoft (the game soundtrack composer)...and found myself nerding out hard as fuck on that.

Not to say there aren't times when I can successfully nerd out with my mom/rest of my family in real life, but DEAR HEAVENS that was weird.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

SoldierSpence

Here's a weird dream for you.  This one is BlazBlue related.  The camera zooms in on a close up of The Imperator's face.  The camera cuts to Carl Clover going on his own to face The Imperator.  I'm guessing he let his sister take care of any incomming guards.  Anyways, Relius and Terumi slowly emerge from the shadows, carrying fancy butler plates with covers on them, and they were wearing bunny ears.  Either their boss was in a humorous mood, or something else was going that I did not want to know about.  Both Terumi and Relius had evill smirks when they lifted the lids.  I did not remember what the items were on the plates, but clearly Carl had a pretty pissed expresion on his face.  The young Clover had turned around, when a loud noise was heared from afar.

The screen went to black... and that was it.  I woke up afterwords.

I hope your ready!

Simonorged

Aquatic Bunny Girl

The dream started at a MacDonalds, I'm ordering my food when notice this girl off to the side.
She had bunny ears, like legit and gills. When she noticed that I made eye contact with her she ran out of the building. I looked to the teller and asked "Did you see that?" in an uninterested tone the teller said, "Will that be cash or credit." I just left, curiosity had overwhelmed me. I went outside and looked up and down the street, hoping to get a glimpse of just where it was she went. To my left I noticed that she was hiding behind a telephone poll and her face had just about the same amount of curiosity as I was feeling. I try approaching her but she shrinks back and runs again. Still wanting to talk to her I follow her to a lake, she is smiling now, She grabs me by the shoulders and pulls me into the water, she swims toward the bottom of the lake towards a cave hidden between rocky out croppings. When we get in there there is a huge castle made entirely out of hedges. and she leads me inside. She stands in the middle of the main chamber smiling at me, then I wake up.

stewartsage

I had this dream that revisited another dream I had years ago where I visited this awesome naval museum.  Except this time it was really empty without a lot of the exhibits or anything interesting.... symbolism!

PizzaDrill

I started taking melatonin because insomnia, and I've started dreaming again.  Still can't remember any of 'em.

NejinOniwa

Melatonin is shit, man. It fucks you up. -_-
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

I had one where I was stumbling around some place with Kari and Bella; trying to find our way to a train. The building was weird; how it was a train station that you had to go up several floors and then go back down the other side just to get to the train, and we found ourselves lost in the maze-like interior of the station.

stewartsage

I had a dream where my professor said our prison trip meant no more class this week.

Simonorged

In Defense of Love

I'm in a large topsy turvey apartment complex, lovely wooden molding, elegant doors.
I'm twelve years old again, and I am with a woman. She loves me and I love her. We sit and talk, we spend all day together and when it's time for me to leave she gives me a small presant, it's a little plastic whistle with a flashlight built in to it, I treasure it, But people in the dream get upset, and give of an air of disdain and jealousy, they attack her and I hear her yell for help. I run back and they were waiting for me, they knocked me down and broke my little trinket, they started to hurt her physicaly, so I kill them. I jump around like an acrobat landing on their heads and snapping them as I go, When its over a look of sadness and pain is in her eyes, then I wake up.

SoldierSpence

Another weird dream for you guys.  But, it's a tad challenging to describe it, so I'll give the short version.

The dream had a bunch of made up Creepypastas that were either flat out creepy, or kind of disturbing.  Though, compaired to more famous ones, such as Funnymouth and Ben Drowned, they were relativly tame.  The setting looked a bit like my house, and some place entirly new.  Your thoughts on this, guys?

I hope your ready!

Simonorged

Spoiler: ShowHide
I am in a large field, I and about 300 others are fighting a mach war, I hunt down my prey and attack them pinning them to the ground, 3 people die. The last died from hitting his head on the ground too hard, he didn't deserve death I felt terrible, I woke up depressed.

Saturday Night: Some one I care deeply about is coming to my school, they don't show. Instead I see a friend that I hadn't seen in about a year. He ignores me and acts like he doesn't know me.

Sunday Night: The person I care about deeply shows up this time. We spend the day together. We enjoy each others company.

The second dream was about the day before and what actually happened was slightly different.
Both above were in fact dreams.

Bella

I had a really disappointing dream this morning. It was a part of a larger string of dreams, but the one in particular went like this:

I was in a sporting goods shop of some sort (I believe - it wasn't clear) and I mentioned to one of the workers / clerks (a rather short and lightly-built olive-skinned man standing behind a counter) that I was going to go to a gun shop or shooting range of some sort to test out a firearm. He didn't react initially and I walked away, sitting down at a table a few steps away. A moment later, the clerk showed up next to me - and he was pissed. He gripped my shoulder forcefully (to the point of physical pain) and gave me a stern warning, something along the lines of "little girls like you shouldn't play with big guns" - paraphrasing, since I forget exactly what he said. He spoke with a sort of vitriol and paternalistic condescension that rattles me even as I think about it now.

Instantly I decided to teach that asshole a lesson. In my mind I envisioned it: I was going to bite his wrist as hard as I possibly could, and while he was still distracted by the shock of being bitten / dealing with that wound I was going to stand up and kick my chair away before launching my foot into his crotch with as much force as I could muster. I hoped to get him doubled over, then onto the ground, then continue to kick and beat him. I was nervous, but ready - I had my head turned toward his arm and was preparing to sink my teeth into his flesh. It was going to be so. fucking. badass.

.....THEN I WAS WOKEN UP.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

Nichi

@Bella: That sounded like it was going to turn kickass :[

So, I had one last night in which I was watching MLP, when I stumbled onto a Halloween episode that was a reenactment of the Fullmetal Alchemist episode, "The Flame Alchemist & The Mystery of Warehouse 13". Unfortunately, I woke up before I could see much of it

Bella

Quote from: PentiumMMX on May 09, 2013, 08:52:06 AMSo, I had one last night in which I was watching MLP, when I stumbled onto a Halloween episode that was a reenactment of the Fullmetal Alchemist episode, "The Flame Alchemist & The Mystery of Warehouse 13". Unfortunately, I woke up before I could see much of it

sOMEBODY MAKE THIS A REALITY.

A couple nights ago I had a dream involving some hotel / conference-center type building, going into the (mixed-sex) restroom and having a guy in the next stall over try to talk about Baptist Christianity with me while I was on the freakin' toilet. (He had literature and everything.) I don't know why I didn't tell him to fuck off, but he kept persisting and finally I got out of there. There was some sort of "event" going on, involving some kinda wizard family who may or may not have been tangentially related to me in-dream. One of their family members (related to me, though she seemed to be a figment of the dream [ie: not based on anyone I'm related to IRL]) was pregnant and apparently was in the process of being taken to the hospital to have her baby, there was kind of a rush to get out of there and go see her. Weird.

This morning I had a dream that I traveled out to California to see some family, it was implied that I was only going to be there for a few days to take care of some business. Most of what I remember is being at my relatives' house briefly, then deciding to get out and see the sights since I didn't have long to do so. I remember being in a train along the coastline, seeing the beautiful blue ocean, rocky hills, redwood pines and beaches (think of any stereotypical portrayal of central / northern CA) and wishing I could spend more time there.

I'm gonna take this as more evidence that there needs to be an OSC California roadtrip (when I say "roadtrip" I really mean we're all going to drive on roads to the nearest airport, board a 787 and fly out there).