Main Menu

Weird dreams?

Started by Icelilly, July 02, 2007, 02:31:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alfonso_rd_30

that's why we're the second

LeaflameSD

Simonorged

Last nights dream was in the D-grey Man Universe.

I had met this lady, on the side of a deserted rode. She was tall and gentile looking, But she was also an Akuma. She was one of the Akuma who didn't like what they were programmed to do(kill), and she decide to travel with me. I am a normal person, and nothing special in this dream. She could have killed me at any moment. It was weird because I was hearing her thoughts the whole time. The dream was narrated from her mind.

She was afraid of killing me, she wanted a friend and until me she had killed all of them. And it was painful for her to resist killing me. And when the hero's from the show showed up she refused to fight.
And they let her live.
Simon was here :P

Simonorged

Two night ago I had a dream were the Disney princesses were ten, and lost at Six flags, in the water park area, and Aurora had found me, I spent half the dream rounding them up.
And the other half being hunted. T he parents didn't like me around their kids.

Nichi

Wait; Aurora as in our mod, or a different Aurora?

Simonorged

The Disney Princess Aurora

Chocofreak13

well, it's sorta understandable the parents don't want you around their kids. you're an adult male stranger. unfortunately the world is suspicous of everyone these days, even nice guys. :\
click to make it bigger

Bella

I had a dream involving traveling in some sort of weird vessel ... I'm not sure if it was a submarine or spacecraft or what, but it was very large and utilitarian-looking (i.e., bare metal surfaces, glass, grates on the floor, not particularly aesthetically-pleasing) and used some sort of breathable liquid instead of air in its life support system. Though it had to be recycled or cleaned or something, since when the craft was on land, the it was drained out, but whenever the craft would take off ... or submerge, I'm still not sure ... the liquid was pumped back in. I remember getting quite a fright whenever it would happen, since it would usually fill up rather rapidly and dramatically, though the people i was with (who seemed unfazed by it) gave me a certain measure of confidence that it wasn't going to kill me. Oh and one of these people reminded me of VMS-tan, I forget to what extent, I just remember she was kinda big and strong / silent type and may've been running the show.

There were some escapades (we were traveling around to places) but i can't remember what. :(

Chocofreak13

funny, i had a dream this past morning involving transportation too. :\

me and mum had come back from a trip. we got on a bus that had stopped at a partially underground platform (it was covered, but you could see outside, as if it was at the start of a highway tunnel). we didn't have any tickets, which some passengers raised alarm about, but the bus driver didn't seem to notice or care. the bus itself was something like an attic combined with an airplane, no windows, and 3 rows of 3 seats each, all of which were ancient and decrepit and looked like they had been sourced from an old movie theater. the bus was barely filled, and yet sported an old marquee at the front that would change with each stop, saying what movie was playing (NOW PLAYING - WINSLET). throughout the trip, we dealt with weird/crazy passengers (no crazier than us, though), and there was one boy around my age who seemed to be sweet on me. supposed it helped the punk guy's affections that i was wearing a black leather coat and my usual "i could give two fucks" attitude. at the end of the trip, the bus driver asked us to stay for one more moment, in which he entertained us with his sparkly white electric guitar. he then proceeded to show us some funny YT videos, including one with a hand-drawn cartoon (similar to Teen Girl Squad from Homestar Runner, only on yellow notebook paper instead of white) where Matilda (from the book/movie Matilda) and her little sister (she had a little sister apparently) took out some guns and kicked some ass to a song in the style of the Scissor Sisters called "Dead Fucking Wrong".

it was kind of awesome.
click to make it bigger

Simonorged

The last few nights dreams have been pretty uneventful, mostly chat dreams.
I don't remember the conversations, they were pretty deep though.

Nichi

I had one last night, in which I was at the beach with Kari. All I can really remember was being in trap mode and she was taking pictures of me

Chocofreak13

Quote from: LeaflameSD on March 07, 2013, 03:21:05 AM
Kari... it seems... orthodox.

um....what?

@pent: TRAP MODE PHOTO SHOOT STRIKE A POSE ROXY
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

I'm crazy, don't worry about it.

Simonorged

WOW!! me too, we have a lot in common.

Chocofreak13

i'm just confused about the statement, it doesn't make sense? it's orthodox as opposed to what? and how do you know that's the norm in my dreams, for all you know the normal is much crazier?
click to make it bigger