Main Menu

Weird dreams?

Started by Icelilly, July 02, 2007, 02:31:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ettanb

It is one week I got a fairly heavy flu; for days my temperature never went under 38°C. All the nights were plenty of weird dreams.
The first day, I repeatedly dreamed that my brain had a GUI to enter information and each piece of the GUI was connected to my symptoms. The most disturbing part is that after waking up like the third time I actually thought: "ehi, this is a good idea. I can filter and organize what I have in the mind..."

Another night same show, I waked up lots of times and each time I was trying to set something on my truck and once again (not sure I was awake or not) in some cases it sounded plausible.

Another time I was some kind of tactician to fight a dragon... To bad I had only few texts to base my strategy on and I always woke up before seeing the results...

Being sick really sucks, but the dreams were fun in a way.

LeaflameSD

That dream is... badass.

Nichi

I've had interesting dreams when sick before; one I remember mentioning a few years back involved me and 2k-tan escaping from the Aperture Science labs after obtaining a shiny object, while Doctor Who music plays in the background >:3

Chocofreak13

i've always wanted to have fever dreams but since i never get fevers i don't. :[
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I don't get fevers at all (Hell, the fever I had when I had the chickenpox is the first time I've ever had a fever), but I still have fever dreams when I'm sick

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

I got chickenpox from my brother in 2010... I hurt so much but it was also the best time because of free tasty Ribena.

Chocofreak13

i had chicken pox when i was 6 and i got presents because of it. i was so confused. :0
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

I may be immune to Chickenpox.  That's the working theory at least for how I've never had it despite repeated close exposure.

All I remember from last night is a dentist working on some fat little kid's teeth with dried blood all over his face.

Chocofreak13

.___.

mother of god. remind me to stay far away from your subconscious.

also, you might want to look into that, to make sure you had the vaccine or something. if you get it at this age it can be dangerous/lead to death/leave you sterile. :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Stew: I'm seconding Kari. You want to check with your doctor to be sure; I don't want any of you guys getting it :[

So, I had a dream last night. In it, I was at some dollar store; which had, oddly enough, bootleg Game Grumps memorabilia. I don't remember much else, beyond a bin of plushies of Jon and Arin

Chocofreak13

dude, you should have bought it. bootleg stuff is so fun. >:3
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

alfonso_rd_30

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on February 17, 2013, 10:39:16 AM
bootleg stuff is so fun. >:3

come to Mexico... we're the second biggest bootleg producer...

anyways yesterday I had a gravity falls esque dream... with me watching over some anime character... was weird...

Chocofreak13

@leafchan: maybe you're watching a little too much Evangelion.
@alfonso: when i think of bootlegs, though, i think of all the bootleg anime stuff i got in chinatown. so i'd be going to the #1 supplier. ^^;;
click to make it bigger