Started by Icelilly, July 02, 2007, 02:31:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simonorged

Simon was here :P

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

alfonso_rd_30

Simonorged

Last nights dream was a violent slaughter,of thousands...
I HATED IT!!

First it starts off nice with a festival in a large court yard, beautiful balcony.
Think Beauty and the beast ball room with no ceiling and grass floors, and the lighting of traverse town. HUGE. And then as part of the festival I get launched out of a canon and land near a fishing port between buildings. Arial from the little mermaid shows up and she is in a crying rage, turns out her family is dead and she blames me for it. Reasons she gave consist of pollution and the lack to end it, her son dying of sickness, and me being in a family that has all the power. She intends on killing me but then she turns into a heartless and disappears. the rest of the dream consists of a half naked girl who looks like Misaka from (a certain magical Index) killing everybody, and me trying to figure out how too stop it. All I can say is I failed, miserably.

Chocofreak13

WAIT
WAIT
WAIT

Arial had a son?
click to make it bigger

Simonorged

no but she had one in my dream

alfonso_rd_30

I had the weirdest dream...

LeaflameSD

Yesterday while I was sleeping I saw a pitch black floating banana...

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

but it doesn't sound like good symbolism....
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

not weird, but cool. dreamt that i was in a large store (ikea style, but more like BJ's) with the coolest piece of furniture ever: it started with a bed that had a desk on the back, and the desk had a roof over it made of translucent pink plastic, making it look like a spacepod. the desk had a laptop on it, but the computer was facing the bed...and there was a screen on the back lid playing K-ON!. next up was a pair of bunk beds (all these pieces of furniture are connected by a floor, btw, so this is all one piece of furniture), and i believe another bed that was high up, on top of some storage space with a doorway running through it (think L'arc d'Triumph, only smaller, wooden, and looking a bit pirate-y). on the other side of that was another desk, complete with awesome desktop system. the floor even had a special program where if you flipped a switch it mopped itself (like in smart house). for some reason i was there looking at this with my "boss", a nice but stern 30-something lady with office attire and a low-set dark bun. i looked at the price, and it was on clearance (everything, computers and bedsheets included), but it was still $199.99. as i both praised and lamented the price, my boss said she'd buy it for me. xD
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Cool ^^

I haven't had one I can remember in a while

Chocofreak13

well, when you do, post. -w-
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

Yesterday I dreamed about XP-tan doing a funny dance. Then Nanami came in with some biscuits and she was up all over that, then some guy came in with the mail and it was DDR for the Playstation, and then they had a biscuit party. Then after the party they watched some 80s anime and then they fell asleep and... they left the TV on.

...derp.