Weird dreams?

Started by Icelilly, July 02, 2007, 02:31:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alfonso_rd_30

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on February 07, 2013, 03:18:38 AM
i don't understand so much of what you say sometimes..... :\

It's OK... I'm used to it...

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on February 07, 2013, 04:32:09 PM
......are you living under a rock, man? windows 7? windows 8? do these ring any bells? .___.;;;

as long as it's not a trip to reefer madness, i'm good. -w-

i had a dream this morning.....that right! my friend sailor mercury (either that or someone cosplaying as sailor mercury) wanted to confess her feelings to a guy she liked. we were in an arcade/adult(?) store/club, and all of us (me and the rest of our friends) knew it was gonna end badly, because the guy was sweet but he wasn't interested in her, and was a bit of a player anyway, but she confessed, he rejected her, and she ran out of there in tears. the rest of the girls gave the guy (who looked strangely like an OOOOOOOLD friend of mine, Eric) dirty-as-hell looks while i went up and gave him a piece of my mind. i was gonna have a big dramatic exit, but i ended up walking away and dawdling by looking at some of the products hanging on the wall (why did i do that?). eventually people started leaving (i think it was getting late) and i ended up sitting in the doorway to the outside (they didn't really have doors at the place; like a beach arcade, they were just open like garage doors), with one of my legs extended towards the opposite end of the doorway. (i think i was wearing sailor mercury boots by this point, too.)

nice dream... had it been mine... the guy was to be found impaled to a light post/some luminous add...

BTW: http://es.fightingspiritsmexico.wikia.com/wiki/Sailor_Dragon Sorry its in spanish, and the Civilian Ids have more info... I'm working on it

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

alfonso_rd_30

will try to setup an english wiki

ettanb

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on February 07, 2013, 04:32:09 PM
......are you living under a rock, man? windows 7? windows 8? do these ring any bells? .___.;;;
Yes, the bell states: "Don't"

Quote from: alfonso_rd_30 on February 08, 2013, 12:47:46 AM
will try to setup an english wiki
Really a good idea.

About dreams, I dreamed of driving. Not very interesting, but the landscape were really strange. It was like a mixture of day, night, and Naïve art.

Chocofreak13

naive as in inexperience or is there something i'm missing here?
click to make it bigger

ettanb

PizzaDrill

I don't remember, but it must have been awesome because I woke up with a boner that could likely penetrate diamond.

Chocofreak13

ah. you could have just said child-like art or storybook art or something. i don't think i've heard that term once in my 3 years of art school. .__.;
cool to know, though. you learn something every day.

@pizza: why do i get the feeling it was like the end of that directv genie commercial, where the guy does a donut on a dirtbike with a hot chick in back, who then fires twin crossbows into the sky which explode into a tiger-shaped flame. :\
click to make it bigger

alfonso_rd_30

yesterday I had the most weird dram... it involved:

2 very bishoujo "acquitances" (Friend is a term I use scarcely)
1 very annoying "acquitance" whom was named in a sort of jewish name, looking suspisciously like this guy:
My personal Comic Foil (whose name was quite similar to the annoying one)

It started by me waking at 6 A.M. for no apparent reason, carrying my baby on her backpack with me and, upon reaching my garage I find the two bishoujo inside, they jumped over the fence... then they told me than they had come to play (board games, video games or the other side of the pillow games it unknown to me)

suddenly the annoying guy came by, at this moment my three sisters got down as they were to get to an early appointment, And I had three strangers inside and it was all locked, then the annoying one saw my baby and quickly asked me if he could borow her, taking her from me before I said no, leaving me with a bulky tablet like of his instead and locked himself on the bathroom, so I was trapped with my sisters trying to wtch TV while using that brick...

Then, like 10 mins. later I went to the bathroom and the guy came out, the bathroom totaled, the floor wet and every hose and waterway ripped out, but not leaking anymore miraculously... I asked him what happened and gave me lots of evasive answers, finally I told him he had to talk with dad to see how much was going to cost to him to replace everything he broke, and told me that there could be done with cheaper, more efficient materials...

I was to ask him about those materials but remembered he had my baby and asked him for her... apparently he had her resting next to the toilet when the water hose broke... meaning he totaled her too, this drove me mad and was to pummel him, but he managed to get out via the 3 ft wide 1 ft long bathroom window...

so I followed him to a very changed backyard (was now an extension of the house), and demanded him satisfaction about both the bathroom  and my baby... to which he said he needed to go, and I answered back "<insert name here> you won't go..", to which I heard a "no, <insert name here> will go.." and turned to the side, looking at my comedic foil, and, since we hadn't met, I asked how he was going and exchanged some pleasantries... discovering that I didn't know his name I asked him, and then asked him why was going to foil me this time to which he said because it had been so long ago he had foilred me the moment seemed just right...

To which I asked him if he knew what the annoying one had done to wrong me, replying negatively so I told him he totaled both the bathroom and my Baby... this sure affected my foil... meanwhile the annoying decided it was the time to bail, saying "well, since you two are busy, I think I'll just go..." and started climbing back to the window, when, in the blink of an eye, my foil, captured and tied him... which made the annoying one get surprised by saying "what...? how...? no one's that fast...!" and I woke up...

Chocofreak13

that sounds hilariously dark. xD
click to make it bigger

Bella

I had a dream about Snowpocalypse II. 'W'

Basically, I was trying to get to work, and when I looked out at the mountain range across from my house it was all kind of rosy and sunrise-y looking, but there were these huge undulating stormclouds and patches of snowfall in the distance. Then something happened and I couldn't get into work because my ride didn't come. : /

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Nichi

Not good :[

I had one last night, in which I was exploring a Fallout-like wasteland with two women whom I didn't recognize. It was actually kind of cool, even if I don't really remember anything in detail on what we did.

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

I'm gonna explain my dream with images: