Main Menu

Weird dreams?

Started by Icelilly, July 02, 2007, 02:31:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

still wanna try Yume Nikki, but since i know the ending i imagine it'll be a bucket of nightmare fuel. >>;
click to make it bigger

alfonso_rd_30

I want to try finding all nes cartdriges

Simonorged

Last nights dream involved an old image collection that I used to have, and for some reason it was everywhere, like every one had a copy of it, and that wasn't good because it had some lightly explicit things mixed in and I spent the whole dream trying to delete the specific images.
Simon was here :P

ettanb

About LSD dream emulator, I played it using psX, I did not have any problem. About Yume Nikki. It is actually nice, but it is indeed eerie.

Chocofreak13

oh, you've played it? cool. :0

had a couple last night. i can't recall most of the details outside of that i had 3 dreams, they were seperate and distinct from each other, and in one i was blowing my nose and the cartilidge making up the tip crooked to the side painfully, and i woke up and my nose hurt.
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

None of my dreams are interesting...

@Ettan-chan: LSD Dream Emulator? I've heard many tales about that game... apparently it's scary as hell. But me being a bit of a softie I never really went for scary games incase something terrible happened.

And guys I have a question... can you... can you call me Leaf-chan, or leafy-chan? Please? :3

Chocofreak13

my god that's creepy. it's like clear jello jiggling on his eyes. ;^;

you wanna be called -chan? normally boys are called -kun, but okie.
click to make it bigger

alfonso_rd_30

we can call him late to dinner

Chocofreak13

i don't understand so much of what you say sometimes..... :\

i kinda hope i dream tonight. i say "kinda" because i don't want to dream about anything too weird and wake up feeling confused. :\
click to make it bigger

ettanb

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on February 06, 2013, 12:37:05 PM
oh, you've played it? cool. :0
Sure, Yume Nikki is free to download, translated in English, and works perfectly in Linux so there is really no reason to not try it.
About LSD dream emulator if you are lucky to be in in Japan, you can buy it in Amazon, otherwise the only way is p2p (it is so weird when there are no legal ways...). The game works perfectly with pcsx.

Quote from: LeaflameSD on February 06, 2013, 03:24:12 PM
@Ettan-chan: LSD Dream Emulator? I've heard many tales about that game... apparently it's scary as hell. But me being a bit of a softie I never really went for scary games incase something terrible happened.

And guys I have a question... can you... can you call me Leaf-chan, or leafy-chan? Please? :3
Leaf-chan, I played LSD. And it is not very scary. It is... weird. There are few disturbing scenes (like hung-up people), but it is very rare. Most of the time the fun comes from pure exploration. Personally I found much more disturbing Yume Nikki.
This comic about the ending (SPOILERS of course) actually gives me the creeps each time I read it and I had one nightmare about it.

If you want a game of pure exploration without any scary element you can try Noctis. It is fairly old, I am not sure it works on modern systems and the graphics are really primitive. But you got a whole GALAXY to visit with millions of stars, planets and moons!

It is a dream of mine write a game like LSD or Noctis. Random generation is a fascinating subject...

Chocofreak13

i'd like to try noctis :0

as for YN, does it work on windows?
click to make it bigger

ettanb

I never tried it in Windows (do anyone actually still uses it?). but I would not expect any problem.

Enjoy your travel to madness.
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?3a5w8ou1gd29quu

Nichi

It works on Windows, yes :3

@ettanb: Yes, Windows is still fairly popular due to being so widespread

Chocofreak13

......are you living under a rock, man? windows 7? windows 8? do these ring any bells? .___.;;;

as long as it's not a trip to reefer madness, i'm good. -w-

i had a dream this morning.....that right! my friend sailor mercury (either that or someone cosplaying as sailor mercury) wanted to confess her feelings to a guy she liked. we were in an arcade/adult(?) store/club, and all of us (me and the rest of our friends) knew it was gonna end badly, because the guy was sweet but he wasn't interested in her, and was a bit of a player anyway, but she confessed, he rejected her, and she ran out of there in tears. the rest of the girls gave the guy (who looked strangely like an OOOOOOOLD friend of mine, Eric) dirty-as-hell looks while i went up and gave him a piece of my mind. i was gonna have a big dramatic exit, but i ended up walking away and dawdling by looking at some of the products hanging on the wall (why did i do that?). eventually people started leaving (i think it was getting late) and i ended up sitting in the doorway to the outside (they didn't really have doors at the place; like a beach arcade, they were just open like garage doors), with one of my legs extended towards the opposite end of the doorway. (i think i was wearing sailor mercury boots by this point, too.)
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I had one last night I faintly remember.

Something about finding a Sega Saturn at a garage sale with some really nice controllers (The Japanese style basic controller, included with later US models; which I strongly prefer over the first-model US controller) and a decent collection of games (I don't remember what games were included, but it apparently had some titles I was interested in). It was marked $20, but I only had $10 on me, and the guy would not go down on the price.