Main Menu

Weird dreams?

Started by Icelilly, July 02, 2007, 02:31:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stewartsage

Ugh, I had  a dream last night.  I can't remember what happened.

Simonorged

Recent dreams:

There is a boy who was brought into the world like a Chobit, except more flesh then mechanical, He wanders around aimlessly for about ten minutes, then meets a girl who takes notice and decides to take care of him, I'm in this one but I am a background character, I lend support. An Egyptian looking woman comes and tries to take him, but fails.(the dream didn't go into detail here) Then I wake up from the dream like Sora and Riku do when they switch in KH 3d DDD while telling them I'm waking up. I was suppose to see them again last night but that didn't work out.
Simon was here :P

Chocofreak13

the egyptian woman reminds me of hand maid may. other than that sounds like your typical "can i keep it?" anime.
click to make it bigger

alfonso_rd_30

tonight I dreamed another adventure of my other self, but can't recall it

SleepyD

Yeah, there was a dream that was sticking in my head a week or so ago. Basically I meet with a Bible Black cosplayer at Anime Los Angeles. I chat with her, ask how many times she's been accosted by perverted dudes, and she replies "Surprisingly, none". We chat some more. Then I'm in her hotel room. And we chat more about stupid random things that I can't recall.
And then I wake up.

Yeah. So my subconscious brain is a tease, apparently.
(I actually have exchanged a few words with a Bible Black cosplayer before at a convention, but that meeting was very, very short.)

Chocofreak13

i was expecting her to be a trap. thankfully for you, you never found out.
click to make it bigger

Simonorged

There chobit kind of guy from my dream has a name now, It's Byron
Simon was here :P

Chocofreak13

fancy. but now i'm just picturing this guy i know named byron in the position of chobit. he's black and EXTREMELY buff, and i think he has dreds. not your typical chobit right there.

i had a dream this morning, but i forget what it was. all i remember was that it was quite real and the surprise at the end was enough to shock me from sleep.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I had one involving having a laser gun and being in some kind of mission involving recovering a Virtual Boy

Chocofreak13

sounds like some sort of scott pilgrim thing. :\
click to make it bigger

SleepyD

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on February 04, 2013, 03:22:57 PM
i was expecting her to be a trap. thankfully for you, you never found out.
lol, well, if that was a trap, I'd classify her as a futa, given the huge breasts she had.

ettanb

about weird dreams, do anyone ever tried the game LSD dream emulator?

alfonso_rd_30

Chocofreak13

i'd like to try it, though i think trying Yume Nikki would be easier.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I wouldn't mind trying it if it was on Sega Saturn. Playing import games on a PlayStation is a pain in the ass >_<
(I'd love to play the Macross game I have on actual hardware instead of a buggy emulator)