Main Menu

Weird dreams?

Started by Icelilly, July 02, 2007, 02:31:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

oh god ;^;

aw man, now i'm reminded of pip...

(was a kitten we had a couple years ago who started going outside at about 8 months....she died less than a month later, us finding her lifeless body after 5 days missing on the landscaping of a neighbor's yard, obviously hit by a car, and the worst part is that pip hated traffic so some sick fuck had to speed up just to hit her.... ;^; )
click to make it bigger

alfonso_rd_30

sorry for reminding you of pip...

but I'll tell you, I never felt so sad... and it was just a dream...

NejinOniwa

It's not the fact that "dreams come true", literally, that creeps me out. It's the DETAILS. I can literally see a scene play out the exact. same. way. it did in the dream. Same words, same angles, same people, identical.

I remember this one time in high school biology class; we're having a lesson on genetics or whatnot, and I know exactly, word for word, what the guy is going to say. I know how he's going to walk, how he's going to argue, how everyone in class is going to react to it - everything. I'm getting a flashback - except it's not backward, it's forward.

THAT is major league fucking creepy...
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Simonorged

You have premonitions? :o

I use to think I had those, but then I split off the visible path.
I would usual see things before something bad was about to happen.
And then work towards not doing it, there is always a switch or a catalyst, If a piece of the puzzle isn't there the whole thing falls apart and that scene doesn't happen.
Although it's only worked with things that I was the cause of.
Simon was here :P

Nichi

So I had two I could remember from last night.

In the first one, I was apparently watching the trailer for some movie; where the main focus was on a guy who was turning into a zombie for some reason. What I mainly remember was a sub-plot that involves a guy turning into a cat, and apparently the cats are the secret to stopping the zombies.

In the second one, I was with my sister at Game-X-Change; who was buying a ton of games since she wanted something to do. However, she bought a lot of stuff I couldn't picture her playing (Like turn-based RPGs), plus she ended up with some unusual stuff as well (Like a demo disc of the Japan-only PlayStation version of Snatcher; which was quite jealous of)

Chocofreak13

damn, both of those sound cool. :0

@nej: i get premonitions every once in awhile, but i don't think i get them in the form of dreams. combined with my patchy-ass memory i can't tell if they're dreams or waking thoughts, but i'll get deja vu of events that never happened before. it freaks me out. .__.
@alfonso: it's alright. but if nothing else, i know how you feel. :[
click to make it bigger

Simonorged

Last night I had a dream that I was helping rebuild a tower, but we were getting attacked from all sides and as soon as we got one thing done, they would attack and we would have to start all over.
The top of the tower looked like it had gotten melted.

Chocofreak13

huh. wonder what it was made of.
click to make it bigger

alfonso_rd_30

cheese...? and about Premonitory Dreams... I have had them... some times....

Oh, and my dad have premonitory dreams of his family's deaths... but only hours in (Game boy) Advance

Chocofreak13

pfft. sucks though, i hope he got to say goodbye. :[
click to make it bigger

alfonso_rd_30

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on January 28, 2013, 06:22:42 PM
pfft. sucks though, i hope he got to say goodbye. :[

He usually don't have the chance

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Simonorged

The last few nights have been uneventful, all I can remember is I'm trying to figure something out.

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on January 28, 2013, 03:47:59 PM
huh. wonder what it was made of.

It looked like stone.

Chocofreak13

damn. takes some gigantic temps to melt that, wonder what happened. but hey, it's dream logic, for all we know it had the melting point of cheese. :\
click to make it bigger

Simonorged

Last nights dream was a creepy one, turns out that the thing I was trying to figure out had something to do with souls, I don't want to go into detail. I never want to have that dream again.