Main Menu

Weird dreams?

Started by Icelilly, July 02, 2007, 02:31:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alfonso_rd_30

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on January 26, 2013, 12:03:44 AM
all of you guys have such interesting dreams, but for me it takes such an effort just to HAVE them.... >>;

trust me, sometimes isn't easy to dream... specially on the nightmare side of the quilts..

Chocofreak13

i wouldn't even CARE if all i had was nightmares! at least it's SOMETHING!! (the only time i dream regularly is if i go to bed after 6am.) ><;;;;

(though night terrors, though, i don't want those. those suck. though i don't get them anymore since i realized that sleeping either pillow-less or plushie-less induces them. >>; )
click to make it bigger

alfonso_rd_30

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on January 26, 2013, 09:29:55 PM
i wouldn't even CARE if all i had was nightmares! at least it's SOMETHING!! (the only time i dream regularly is if i go to bed after 6am.) ><;;;;

(though night terrors, though, i don't want those. those suck. though i don't get them anymore since i realized that sleeping either pillow-less or plushie-less induces them. >>; )

in my case is specific to a side of the quilt...

Chocofreak13

huh. i guess little things as part of a sleeping pattern can have a greater effect. i knew that was the case for me, but it's interesting to hear about it for another person. :\
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

Last night I dreamt that I got stepped on ;w; then i woke up and 2 cats were on me
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

at least it's stepped on in a good way. :\
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

I had a weird dream that involved Bells and I in her loft, then her dad showed up and said something I forget.  It wasn't a good dream, more like a slightly foreboding one?

Nichi

That doesn't sound good :[

Bella

Quote from: stewartsage on January 27, 2013, 03:17:42 PM
I had a weird dream that involved Bells and I in her loft, then her dad showed up and said something I forget.  It wasn't a good dream, more like a slightly foreboding one?

This wasn't some sort of PTSD flashback was it? 'u'

I had dream where something happened and MY FARTHEST-BACK MOLAR JUST. FELL. OUT. AND IT TOOK A FILLING FROM ANOTHER TOOTH WITH IT. IT DIDN'T HURT BUT I WAS LIKE "FUCK MY TOOTH JUST FELL OUT".

AND I HAVE DENTAL WORK TOMORROW. /terrormode

NejinOniwa

Quote from: BellsThis wasn't some sort of PTSD flashback was it? 'u'
At least flashbacks are logically possible...
Come back to me when you regularly get dreams about stuff 3 weeks before it actually happens. It freaks the shit out of me every damn time.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

Quote from: Bella on January 27, 2013, 03:35:19 PM

I had dream where something happened and MY FARTHEST-BACK MOLAR JUST. FELL. OUT. AND IT TOOK A FILLING FROM ANOTHER TOOTH WITH IT. IT DIDN'T HURT BUT I WAS LIKE "FUCK MY TOOTH JUST FELL OUT".

OH GOD DID YOU SEE MY DREAM FROM THE OTHER WEEK ARE YOU SOMEHOW COPYING MY DREAMS OR IN THIS CASE DENTAL NIGHTMARES THAT IS FREAKY CLOSE TO MINE
click to make it bigger

Bella

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on January 27, 2013, 06:42:39 PM
Quote from: Bella on January 27, 2013, 03:35:19 PM

OH GOD DID YOU SEE MY DREAM FROM THE OTHER WEEK ARE YOU SOMEHOW COPYING MY DREAMS OR IN THIS CASE DENTAL NIGHTMARES THAT IS FREAKY CLOSE TO MINE

I didn't see anything about the nightmare you had. (I haven't really been keeping up well with OSC over the past few days, sorry.) Although, according to the dream interpretation books I own, psychologists suspect tooth injury / loss dreams could be rooted in physical pain (such as grinding teeth while sleeping). Psychologically-speaking, most of the books I've consulted suggest it has to do with feelings of unexpressed anger or feelings of anxiety.

Personally, I suspect that in our cases it's due to anxiety and needing dental work done. :/

Quote from: NejinOniwa on January 27, 2013, 05:28:40 PM
At least flashbacks are logically possible...
Come back to me when you regularly get dreams about stuff 3 weeks before it actually happens. It freaks the shit out of me every damn time.

Hey, this happens to me semi-frequently. I've lost track of all the dreams I've had that've eventually played out (in one form or another) in real life.

Why do you think I go into a panic every time I have a pregnancy or injury dream? =__=''

Nichi

@Bella: Your mentioning of a pregnancy dream reminded me of that one time where you had one, and on the same night I had a dream where you called me saying something about being pregnant ._.

Chocofreak13

but wait, i thought i was the only on on osc with future intentions to get prego. .__.
click to make it bigger

alfonso_rd_30

The absolute worst Moment I had in a Dream was when I found out My perfect soul mate... friend getting up in the dream and all... Then woke up... Can't remember the face of her and left e frustrated... followed by the death of my perfect talking puppy...

Since my sisters got a new dog, I one night dreamed dad came home with the most adorable pup in the whole world, white and brown, big bad eyes... and upon looking at it I just called it dibs... when I realized It could talk...! also could understand me, Don't get me wrong, I'm a dog Person, but don't like feeling their paws on me... so I could tel him exactly what I wated, he could tell me what he needed and we would be happy...

Yet back home I wasn't getting the attention me and my new doggie deserved, so I decided to take him visit some friends at the arcade... Silly me decided to carry him unleashed, thinking he'd be safe, having taught him the road rules...

was I just reaching the arcade when I noticed the doggie wasn't close by... so I retraced my steps and found him dead under a gate... it's neck broken T_T