Main Menu

Weird dreams?

Started by Icelilly, July 02, 2007, 02:31:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

at least you won. and i still think it sounds cool, cooler than sliding your tooth out anyway. >>;;;;;
click to make it bigger

Simonorged

A couple of nights ago I had a dream that translated physically in reality.
I was having a dream where someone in it was really pissing me off, so I full force back handed him/her with my fist. Only what really happened was I put a hole in the wall with my elbow.
You know how physical movements are muffled in reality?
Well I must have been swing'n pretty hard.

I'm kinda violent in my dreams.

This only happened one other time. The last time it happened I woke up yelling at the top of my lungs STFU
Simon was here :P

alfonso_rd_30

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on January 23, 2013, 03:15:55 AM
at least you won. and i still think it sounds cool, cooler than sliding your tooth out anyway. >>;;;;;

what it is distubing is that I've dreamed at least four times my own death...

Chocofreak13

@simon: that's both disturbing and badass. i've never flailed in my sleep but i have felt sensations from my dreams as i woke up, such as a giant moth flapping itself into my neck. =___=;;;;
@alfonso: hm....well, you didn't die this time, right? you're getting better! >:3
click to make it bigger

alfonso_rd_30

@alfonso: hm....well, you didn't die this time, right? you're getting better! >:3
[/quote]

yes, that time...

Chocofreak13

then it's something to be happy about. ^^
click to make it bigger

alfonso_rd_30

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on January 24, 2013, 07:38:06 PM
then it's something to be happy about. ^^

Yes, the alternative was to let the surfer go throught the hospital... sure, Bats, Goku, Myself and the rest of the people inside wOUld die, but the Millions of Gothamites would have survived... it's easier to letthem die than the 200 tops people in the hospital...

Simonorged

Quote from: PentiumMMX on January 25, 2013, 08:40:54 AM

I remember having a dream a while back where I visited this universe, It was surprisingly morbid.
All the things there were trying to delete us, I lost an arm in that dream.

Nichi

Eeh...I don't think I'd want to know more ^^;;;

Nichi

I've been there before, so I know the feeling ^^;

Chocofreak13

double post lolwut?

@simon: as disturbing as that sounds, it also sounds interesting, like the dream i had when i was a kid where everything was made of lego (except me, i think).
click to make it bigger

Simonorged

Chocofreak13

the double post or my lego dream?

cause there was no fault to be had with the lego dream. (it was weird, not scary.)
click to make it bigger

alfonso_rd_30

Quote from: Simonorged on January 25, 2013, 08:56:13 AM
Quote from: PentiumMMX on January 25, 2013, 08:40:54 AM

I remember having a dream a while back where I visited this universe, It was surprisingly morbid.
All the things there were trying to delete us, I lost an arm in that dream.

Interesting...
I "died" the first time creating an universe, other got trapped in a sticky bio weapon with some of the guys of GI Joe A real American hero... in front of my house!. and other got clobbered with a hammer... sometimes I (this Poncho) have battle bruises from other Ponchos...

Chocofreak13

all of you guys have such interesting dreams, but for me it takes such an effort just to HAVE them.... >>;
click to make it bigger