Previous topic - Next topic

LeaflameSD

I had a wierd dream about Wierd Dreams.

Chocofreak13

are you serious or kidding? cause i can never tell with some people. :\

@simon: wtf?
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

I was dreaming about old Amiga games and that popped into my head.

Nichi

@Leaf: You had an Amiga? Nice; I have one :3

So, I had one that was a bit scary last night. In it, I was out and about in trap mode, going to check out a new thrift store that opened not far from my house. As I was walking there, I noticed I was being followed by this boy who appeared to be 12 or so. I was creeped out, so I began to move more quickly; in an effort to get away from him. Unfortunately, he started moving quicker and eventually tackled me; pinning me down in the parking lot as he tried to rip my clothes off, while I try to get him off me. I managed to deliver a strong punch to his face, knocking him out cold, as I got up and dusted myself off. I woke up shortly after.

Kind of creepy when you get down to it, as that 12-year-old was like a gender-flipped version of a girl who used to live across the street from me; that once pinned me down and forcefully tried to make out with me while she had a mouth full of sand (Granted, I was dressed normally and was about 8 or 9 at the time, while she was about 5)

LeaflameSD

I didn't have an Amiga unfortunately, nor have played one or used an emulator, but I know a bit about it

NejinOniwa

The night after I finished chapter 6 of Wandering, I had a dream of flying. Wings on my back, just trying to navigate through a myriad of places - mountains and villages, powerlines and railroad tunnels, all strange. At the end I was about to climb out of some sort of metal structure, and for all that it was probably a hundred meters high at least it felt like it was going to topple when I laid my weight on it.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

interesting.

@pent: wtf??????? o____o
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Indeed. That was one really messed up dream I had ._.

Chocofreak13

a messed up childhood memory, too.  .__.
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

my tooth was sore. i was talking to my mother as i picked between the sore tooth and the neighboring one (both molars), and i felt it was a bit loose. she was going on about something as i wiggled it a bit, and it slid right out. into my hand. and it was over an inch long. i stared for a split second and then freaked out and threw it across the room, where it shattered into a couple pieces. as i stood there in shock, my mother started to yell at me about me making a mess and how hard it was gonna be to put them back together, to which i responded that i was freaked out and threw it out of reflex. my mouth didn't hurt at all after, and we picked up the larger pieces, leaving the smaller chunks alone (they were basically dust anyway).

later on, a different dream. i was on a school trip to some nature park upstate, and i realized i forgot my bathing suit. as we walked to the meeting place (we were going on some tour ending with a trip to a lake, picnic, etc), we passed by a lot of shops, and we went through a church donation shop, where they said "if you REALLY need it, then just take it". i spotted a light blue bikini and took it, along with a blue and black (and canvas colour?) cotton/canvas beach bag....and a leather (?) purse as a souvenier for my mum, who wanted to go but couldn't. at this point i had partial pigtails (hair down, but with little pigtails on the sides) and was wearing the bikini, sandals, and a little half-sweatshirt, with the bag. i was then approached by a black gay guy with a shaved head who claimed to be my mother's friend and wanted to borrow the bag. i expressed concern at possibly not getting it back, to which he assured me he'd return it so i could give it to my mum. i then spotted her coming up the wooden steps to go through this big gate to the meeting area, and i ran up to her and gave her a hug, saying "Mommy!!" cutely. she explained that she had taken the day off from work to go to the trip, and then said she spotted my friend Dan. i looked over and saw her friend, but then i saw Dan in the background (and he had long hair again, go figure), up on a boardwalk on a cliff with a tree in front of it. he started going down the stairs on the cliff to meet up with us, and i ran up to him and gave him a boob-squishing hug, saying "Danny!" in the process. i think i woke up after that. >>;
click to make it bigger

alfonso_rd_30

It might sound weird, But a couple nights ago I dreamed of being the Killer of Half Gotham City an one Silvery Herald of Galactus...

Chocofreak13

that sounds damn cool. :0
click to make it bigger

PizzaDrill

One time I dreamed that I had 4 dicks. It was a pretty awesome dream.

Chocofreak13

any chance you're turning into Linux-kun? >>;;;
click to make it bigger

alfonso_rd_30

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on January 22, 2013, 07:48:02 PM
that sounds damn cool. :0

trust me, it wasn't cool... Some would say I have my head so messed up, But I only know someone tried to use Silver surfer to Kill Batman, hence Son Goku and a Version of Yours truly  had to double Kamehameha wave the incoming surfer... in the end the only thing left was the trail of the attack where had been a city, and no surfer in sight...