Main Menu

Weird dreams?

Started by Icelilly, July 02, 2007, 02:31:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

here's one i had a few weeks ago, written on a slip of paper i found in a random bag. not sure if i posted it so i will now.

seems i actually had two that night. first one was that i had missed an epic text/voice chat on skype with pent, cockle, and nej. and i was very upset about being left out. ;^;

second was some sort of VN (i don't remember seeing myself at all so i suppose it was just the screen), with Eminem, Snoop Dog and some of their friends. They were having some sort of competition/game and Eminem was wearing glasses and kept calling Snoop Shaggy (even in a rap). all of it was also anime style (like GTO, for example).
click to make it bigger

Simonorged

A while ago I had a dream where I was Shipwrecked on a deserted island full of strange creatures I hadn't seen any where before, a four eyed hammerhead shark with an angler fish antenna bigger than an ocean liner. It bit one in half. A creature like the puma from Avatar but before the movie came out. only it looked like it had tiger fur and a cloud like heartless that I thought up before kingdom hearts did. Different abilities though. The dream started on an ocean liner near the Bramuda triangle I was with a girl that in the dream I loved, when the fish appeared the boat sank and she and I were in the ocean for about ten minutes when the fish came back and tried to eat us. It jumped in the air and got struck by lightning. When that happened it blew up and chunks of it's flesh fell around us. One was big enough to climb onto so we did. I fell asleep in the dream and when I woke up she was gone.
I was scared but I explored the island a little bit, I was captured by humanoid creatures of a wide variety. I honestly couldn't describe them. Reptilians Furries and some Alienoids.
I took me four years to find her again. I took a journey across the Island and saw a four foot tall ant lion with a scorpion tail, Parana plants with hooked vines, and made friends with a vulture type humanoid forest protector. All this time she had been living at a Library in the west end of the island, but she didn't remember me. there is a lot more
Simon was here :P

Chocofreak13

*bermuda

had some dreams last night. i can only remember parts of one of them, it was this animated (in the style of regular show, actually) holiday special in which the holiday character and his companion were travelling across the world for some reason. they had just barely made it through a desert, narrowly escaping a sandstorm, when they came upon a girl and her father travelling in the other direction from them, towards the desert. they spent some time talking with them, and decided to travel together, but as the holiday character put it, "NOT. THAT. WAY!!!!", pointing towards the desert. by this time the sandstorm that had been following them out of the desert reached their location and the holiday character was knocked out. when he came to, it was looking at a small dome-shaped rock with a door in it. he barely had time to be bewildered as the door slammed open with the daughter yelling out, "Safety Igloooo!!!!!" (or was it "igloo for Safety!!" ?), the three grinning widely, at least until the wind ripped the door and the front part of the stone igloo off.
going inside, the holiday character marveled at 1. how big it was on the inside (strangely it had the dimensions of the tardis on the outside....), and 2. how the interior was ice. the companion and the father are sitting as the daughter is standing next to the fire, as she begins explaining how the igloo came to be. we then cut to a scene in which the companion and the father have giant heads and beady little eyes (like the adipose or weebl's narwhals; their heads were about 5x normal, sorta like a cow's body) as they started crunching down a bunch of logs for firewood. she stood nearby, grinning, as they spit up all the logs and it caught fire. she then starts laughing manaically as the fire spreads into a ring around her, and we hear her voice in a voiceover saying "Let me tell you a story....of how we're going to get out of here...", which then fades out to a scene of the 3-4 of them hoverflying (sitting cross-legged) over the desert canyons, reading books (this is all in claymation, to boot). it then cuts to the other three staring at her with ._____. faces as she has her arms up, eyes closed, smiling and not saying a word (kinda like this, actually). they gave each other the look of "What the Fuck?"

(end)
click to make it bigger

LeaflameSD

Last night I was dreaming about cross-hatching. I saw all these vivid patterns and it was oh so... pleasant :o

Simonorged

Last night I drempt that I was fighting a war, no guns, just swords and mindless fighting.

BEST DREAM EVER

Chocofreak13

SWORD ART WITHOUT THE ONLINE?

ANATA GA YUME NO SWORD ARTS?
click to make it bigger

PizzaDrill

Last night I had a dream in which I was a badass space pirate. Somehow it ended up with me banging a few MILF-type ladies. I should probably just get that out of the way so I can stop being curious about it and having it constantly infect my dreams.

Chocofreak13

cougarlife.com?

xDD

(when the post started off i was going to say BODACIOUS SPACE PIRATES TROLOLOL but it seems that you wouldn't be turning into a girl, you'd be chasing them. xD )
click to make it bigger

PizzaDrill

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on January 15, 2013, 11:45:32 AM
cougarlife.com?

xDD

(when the post started off i was going to say BODACIOUS SPACE PIRATES TROLOLOL but it seems that you wouldn't be turning into a girl, you'd be chasing them. xD )

I've had those dreams too. Those were interesting. Apparently my subconscious feminine side really knows what's up with fashion and shit. Pity it doesn't carry over to my conscious too well.

Fuck it, let's just turn this into an ask me anything (about my dreams) discussion until I go to bed, because I just got back from a bar.

Chocofreak13

*camera flashes*
PIZZA! PIZZA! IS IT TRUE THAT YOU SECRETLY WISH YOU WERE A WOMAN??
IS IT TRUE THAT YOU ONCE SLEPT WITH A NARWHAL?
WHAT ABOUT THE ACCUSATIONS THAT YOU ARE YOUR OWN BROTHER?

(lol about the fashion (un)conscious. xD)
click to make it bigger

Simonorged

Last nights dream gave me a head ache, I was looking for something that was important to me but I didn't find it. I woke up sad.

PizzaDrill

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on January 16, 2013, 01:03:30 AM
*camera flashes*
PIZZA! PIZZA! IS IT TRUE THAT YOU SECRETLY WISH YOU WERE A WOMAN??
IS IT TRUE THAT YOU ONCE SLEPT WITH A NARWHAL?
WHAT ABOUT THE ACCUSATIONS THAT YOU ARE YOUR OWN BROTHER?

(lol about the fashion (un)conscious. xD)
No comment on any of that, but I would make for a damn sexy woman. Just sayin'.
* PizzaDrill gets into back of limo and pulls away

Chocofreak13

i lol'd. xD

@simon: aw. have some chocolate, you'll feel better. :[
click to make it bigger

Simonorged

A long while back I had a nightmare where the Snuggle teddy was biting my leg in my house.
And then one with a baby in the mothers womb who grew long thin fangs and attaked me.