Main Menu

Weird dreams?

Started by Icelilly, July 02, 2007, 02:31:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cockleshell

What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

had some a few weeks ago. seems i only dream if i go to bed after 6am.

i only wrote down one. i was on a coach bus with melissa and rodney (we weren't sitting together), probably somewhere towards the southern east coast (it was bright and green, like we were touring SC or something). i had some sort of device that let one's mind (and body? i could feel everything despite not leaving the bus seat) go back in time; i dated elvis (it was a very sweet relationship, with us cuddling quite a bit). and for some reason the bus was evacuated multiple times. :\
click to make it bigger

Bella

Quote from: PentiumMMX on January 01, 2013, 02:37:17 PM
On the subject of fever dreams and Bella, I had a brief one just earlier.

In it, I was getting married to Bella. The weirdness of that aside, it was taken to another level of oddity by the fact that I was the bride .___.;
After I woke up, my first thought was "Where was Stew during all of this?", but then it became more of a "Wait. How the hell did my brain come up with that?"

Your subconscious mind must have followed the "Everyone is Gay For Bella" / "Bi For Pentium" memes to their logical conclusion.

Chocofreak13

but where does nej fit in this? he's the most fabulous person here. :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

@Kari: Maybe he's the nude organist? </monty_python>

@Bella: Indeed ^^;
(Although, I'd love to see a drawing of that, with chibi OSCers reacting)

I had one last night, in which I was playing some Zelda game on 2k (It was new, and I was doing a puzzle in one dungeon by jumping over a series of gaps while on horseback. The fact I had my horse in the dungeon was definitely new), with my HDTV setup as a secondary monitor (Which I had Skype open on, and was apparently chatting with Kari). For some reason, I take a break and go outside, likely to check the mail...and the yard is made up of squishy green foam bricks (Best way to describe it is that everything else was normal, but my yard looked like it was straight out of Minecraft). I woke up shortly after that

Bella

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on January 02, 2013, 11:52:12 PM
but where does nej fit in this? he's the most fabulous person here. :\

Nej could be the fabulous minister!

Chocofreak13

@bella: that's what i was thinking. like that gay marrage minister he mentioned a couple months ago. xD
@pent: when i picture the yard, i think of an early 90's toy commercial. xDDD
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

You all know that if I presided over a ceremony like that, you'd have much worse than nude organists to worry about...

In other news, I had a weird as fuck Wheel of Time-related nightmare yesterday. I don't remember much of it, but at the end I was walking through a dark corridor - presumably Tel'aran'rhiod or an offshoot. Generally creepy things lined the walls, more alive than not. To the left, I saw a dead spider in its web, surrounded by strange orange cocoons. I thought something about the place detecting the presence of the Forsaken - which would indicate I either played the part of Nynaeve dragging along Moghedien in the end of Book 5, or played a Forsaken myself - in any case, the second after I look back to the left, and the cocoons grew in moments to enormous, hideous things, after which they exploded in a swarm of creeping spotted beetles. That woke me up gasping for air.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

*pat pat* there, there. any time someone has a dream about creeping things coming all over the place, they wake up nightmarish. i've had dreams like that, but they were less fantasy and more in my house. :\

that said, the living walls thing sounds like Song of Saya. which in itself is rather fucking creepy. so yeah. :\
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

The more common ones I get are actually tiny ones - lying in my bed and OH DAMN THERE'S AN ENORMOUS WASP and then I wake up, not entirely sure whether or not there actually is one in the room... -_-
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

stewartsage

I had a weird one the other day, because I was watching The Warriors again before bedtime.

Chocofreak13

s'what you get. >>;

@nej: i once had a night where i had 3 dreams like that right in a row, all different circumstances. god that sucked. >>;
click to make it bigger

Simonorged

I'm in an office building at night and there are several things slithering around on the ceiling and in the hallways, I'm seeing a 12 year old with black hair and white skin fairly short as the main character. This dream ins in the 3rd person view. All I hear are the screams of men in the building cause for some reason I'm in an FBI building. For around the corner walks a lightly plump old lady who looked like a cross between Mrs. Doughtfire and Mureal from courage the cowardly dog. Her hair is made of thin silver snakes and the more I look at her the more she looks like one. i freak out and run. She is chasing right behind me and then she notices an even more appealing snack down the hall and goes after it. That gives me enough time to call the swat team. when they gets there she eats them. In the end I'm the one who kills her.
Simon was here :P

Chocofreak13

i'm seriously picturing that as Song of Saya, until i hear the Courage comment and then all i can think of is Saya and Courage mashed together. xD
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Had one last night, in which I was snuggling with 2k-tan. Not my desktop, but her namesake (Although, since the dream took place in my room, the desktop was present as well...with my Windows 2000 Virtualbox open in full screen mode. 3 times the 2k?)

Well, in the dream I was dressed as I normally am (Blue t-shirt, shorts, while she was wearing a red cheongsam like what 95-tan is wearing here, except longer. Everything was quite nice...until I heard mom outside my door, trying to get me to wake up because it was nearly lunch time. I was in a bit of a panic over how I was going to explain the presence of this new girl to mom (As well as explain that nothing naughty happened; just snuggling), when I woke up.