Main Menu

Weird dreams?

Started by Icelilly, July 02, 2007, 02:31:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

don't YOU start pressuring me into getting my license, too. >>;
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Your subconscious is not a place where I'd like to hike...
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Cockleshell

nyoro~n i also dreamt my maplestory character died and it was like level 140 so i was pretty pissed
and then i woke up really angry
whoooo
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

no more calling 1-800-GAY-PENIS or 1-800-HOMOSEX for you, young lady. >>;

(that said, i didn't know cockle was into chicks. kinda hot. sucks about the dreams, though. >>; )
click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on December 15, 2012, 04:11:11 PM
no more calling 1-800-GAY-PENIS or 1-800-HOMOSEX for you, young lady. >>;

(that said, i didn't know cockle was into chicks. kinda hot. sucks about the dreams, though. >>; )

Yes, I did used to have a pretty hawt lesbian girlfriend.
Turns out, hot lesbian = Psychotic abusive
but that's another story for another time
What's in your hand, back at me. I have it, it's an oyster with two figures of your favorite Touhou characters. Look again, the figures are now vials of the Hourai Elixir. Anything is possible when your waifu smells like Old World and not a man. I'm a frog.

Chocofreak13

*pat pat* there, there.

tbh i've been wanting a girlfriend for some time now. but that's one for the relationships thread.

also, this explains your woes:
http://thepunchlineismachismo.com/archives/755
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

holy shit
it's 3 reimu avatars in a row
WHAT ARE WE DOING

Cockleshell

i dont know man
what is going on
it feels like i'm taking crazy pills

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Cockleshell

Oh my god guys a whole page of Reimu

Chocofreak13

BUT I NEVER EVEN PLAYED ;^;
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

Newsflash, Kari: Touhou is
Spoiler: ShowHide
the game

Bella

And now PDP-11-tan has come and messed up your perfect Reimuocracy. AHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I had a dream last night..... and having a sore throat.... the pain actually woke me up. ><;;;

Chocofreak13

@nej: GODDAMMIT

and i was aware i just don't even want to try it looks so hard. maybe that fightin' son in laws spinoff of it. >>;

@bells: no fever dreams. unless you want fever dreams. in which case, BRING ON THE FEVER DREAMS!
click to make it bigger

Nichi

On the subject of fever dreams and Bella, I had a brief one just earlier.

In it, I was getting married to Bella. The weirdness of that aside, it was taken to another level of oddity by the fact that I was the bride .___.;
After I woke up, my first thought was "Where was Stew during all of this?", but then it became more of a "Wait. How the hell did my brain come up with that?"