Main Menu

Weird dreams?

Started by Icelilly, July 02, 2007, 02:31:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

i wish people would tell me when i'm in their dreams. i'd like to know what i was doing. :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I faintly remember one I had earlier this morning:

In it, I was watching some G Gundam at night; it was about around 8PM or so. Suddenly, Pit logged onto Skype; even though it was roughly 2AM for her. She was saying something about her rabbits waking her up by having a dance party...and I woke up shortly after

stewartsage

I had some seriously weird dreams the last couple of nights, that were particularly vivid as well.  This seems to happen in cycles.

Chocofreak13

i know i've had dreams recently, but you think i can remember them? nope, chuck tes--*shot*
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I had one last night. Something about CaptBrenden returning again, with an explanation as to why she went missing (Something about school). I don't remember much else, though

Bella

Psychic dream? : o

Disappointingly, I haven't been having any sort of interesting illness dreams.... I remember one involving my dad selling the new house to fund the construction of ANOTHER new house and me flipping out over that, oh, and I'd just had my teeth out in-dream as well (stupid surgery following me into my subconscious).

This morning I had one involving some hippie-looking/acting dude who was selling a bunch of old stuff, including some electronics...... there was a DEC monitor like the one I have and boxes of old install media, he was trying to sell me an original box of Windows 95 install floppies for like $200 and I was all, "are you out of your fucking mind? These are worth a tenth of that" and I think I finally talked him down to a reasonable price. But then I woke up.

Nichi

@Bella: Interesting dream. Maybe I should have included a copy of Windows 95 with your Christmas gift? It's like your subconscious is telling you that you need it :3

I haven't had any in a while, except I remember one from a few weeks ago involving a creepy baby doll that looked downright evil...and a cutesy Cthulhu plushie that made me think of Pit xD

Chocofreak13

i watched an anime awhile ago that made me THINK i was having a fever dream....but that's about it.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I had an odd one last night.

In it, I was wondering around my grandparents' house, when I went into what is normally the computer room (Which was previously dad's room), and found that it was, oddly enough, dad's old room again...but a bit different. There was some old Atari 2600 stuff, and a bunch of unusual old liquor bottles on display (Ones in odd shapes; like a Christmas tree, etc.). While looking through, I found a ceramic figurine of Rainbow Dash; which was apparently part of an old bottle that was lost. I woke up shortly after, before I could get a chance to ask him about it

Chocofreak13

somehow, rainbow dash having her own brand of liquor doesn't surprise me. i feel like it'd be a whiskey.
click to make it bigger

Bella

RD strikes me more as the kind who'd market a high-caffeine energy-drink. ("Blue Mare Gives You Wings!")

I had a dream involving getting ready for a New Years party? I was trying to find an outfit but was having trouble getting the pieces together. I had a nice black-with-purple-pinstripes pencil skirt, but I couldn't find my black pantyhose or decide on a shirt. I remember finding a really pretty sheer, white, button-front blouse with kind of big, baggy sleeves accented with little silk bows, and covered in a purple and black stripes and wanting to wear that over a black camisole, but i don't remember trying it on. 

Also, there was some part of the dream involving entirely accidental and unwanted voyeurism ... it wasn't my fault though, my in-dream neighbors should have closed their damned curtains before they got busy on the couch in broad daylight! I remember being pissed and very uncomfortable, I wouldn't go back outside until they were out of there. :s

Chocofreak13

needless to say they weren't invited to the party...?
click to make it bigger

Bella

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on December 08, 2012, 07:46:19 PM
needless to say they weren't invited to the party...?

Hahaha, I guess not. xD;

Chocofreak13

i didn't even realize your neighbors were close enough for that...
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I had one last night. In it, I was on another cross-country trip; as I was riding around with Kari and Bella (Who, for whatever reason, was driving us around in Kari's mom's car). Also, I was apparently a girl; as my hair was shoulder-length and of the same color as my wig, plus my voice was slightly more feminine. We went into some store, although I don't remember what they had beyond replacement glasses, which I was looking; they had other stuff as well. As I lost track of my group for a while, I decided now was a good time to flip into "trap mode"; or rather, change into my schoolgirl uniform from the shirt and jeans I was wearing.

Somehow, only my group seemed to notice the change; as the shopkeeper (An old, Bible-thumping lady; who was ranting about how all modern music is evil for seemingly no reason) didn't seem to notice that I had changed clothes. After leaving, we got back in the car and went to get lunch, while I realized I had left my swimsuit back at home, and Kari explained that she was going to drive me to the airport when I go back home in a few days (I guess she has her license by that time?)

Soon after, we got stuck in rush hour traffic, when I started to hear a strange sound coming from the back of the car that sounded like growling, slowly getting louder, when something jumped out (I don't remember what) and I found myself clinging to Kari for protection, while Bella was looking around the car to figure out why I suddenly screamed. I woke up right after that, so I have no idea what jumped out and scared me enough to cling to her like that.