Main Menu

Weird dreams?

Started by Icelilly, July 02, 2007, 02:31:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

secretly you want stew to be a douchebag to you...? or maybe just heavy-handed romantic? :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I had an interesting one last night. All I can remember was that TechTV was back, and I was excited over this; as I loved that channel way back when

Chocofreak13

click to make it bigger

Nichi

It was only the greatest, nerdiest TV channel to ever exist. A shame it was absorbed by G4 back in 2004; going from being like PBS to being like Spike-TV ;_;

Chocofreak13

that sucks, man. sorry about that. :[
click to make it bigger

Nichi

So, I had 2 last night, but I can only remember one of them.

In it, I was at some kind of festival with my sister and her father-in-law. I don't remember what for, but I couldn't get any pictures; every time I tried, the camera popped up an error message and deleted all the background stuff. So, I decide "screw it" and began to play a game that resembled Diablo...on my camera, in multiplayer (Teamed up with Kari, Bella, and apparently SuperJeenius as well (An LPer I follow); since he was providing commentary on our quest). As an interesting note, my character looking a lot like ME-tan. I has this really bad habit of falling off a cliff, though, which didn't exactly help me much ^_^;;

Chocofreak13

don't worry man, you'll get the hang of the controls eventually. :3
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

I had a dream.  Should've written it down when I thought about it the first time.  Something something mystery solving Bells and I.

Chocofreak13

part of me wishes i had amazing psychedelic fever dreams to tell you all about. but i haven't had a fever since i was 6. so sadly, i can't. :[
click to make it bigger

Bella

Quote from: stewartsage on October 16, 2012, 01:06:12 PM
I had a dream.  Should've written it down when I thought about it the first time.  Something something mystery solving Bells and I.

AAAAAAH! WHY ARE THE AWESOME DREAMS ALWAYS FORGOTTEN?! ;o;

I've been having dreams ....... but like instantly forgetting them when I wake up. Though I vaguely recall being in some sort of weird sunroom/art gallery at night? There were a bunch of artworks hanging up on the walls, I think some may've belonged to friends but I can't remember the details. u.u;;

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on October 16, 2012, 01:22:30 PM
part of me wishes i had amazing psychedelic fever dreams to tell you all about. but i haven't had a fever since i was 6. so sadly, i can't. :[

Fever dreams are pretty much the only fun thing about being sick...

NejinOniwa

Quote from: J.B.Once, I had a dream - a beautiful dream
I have now since long it forgotten
Neither its meaning nor say
Neither its content nor way
No part of it remain unclouded inside
These blackend red halls of my mind.

But still, I remember that I dreamt it
I remember, that yearning, that thought
That something which now I cannot grasp, nor find
Not even by the countless hands of my mind

This memory of mine has been stolen
Taken from me as one takes lives
The white thief of dreams resilient blind
With his morning erased it from my mind.

By twilight I await a new nightfall
By midnight I await a new dawn
But when the white thief of dreams
Comes to steal me from my sleep
The stealer of memories is already gone.

He has already taken his prize
   And the stealer of memories is already gone.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Nichi

@Kari: I had a sort-of fever dream back in April 2011. The one in which 2k and I escaped from the Aperture Science labs, while the Doctor Who soundtrack played in the background >:3

Chocofreak13

@nej: did you write that? :0

@pent: sounds interesting, lol. xD

@bella: i once mentioned my years-long lack of fever to a friend, who didn't believe me; when i retorted that it was true, he asked me how i was alive.
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

I do way too much random poetry when I don't get inspiration for stories. THAT piece, however, is pretty important... *conspiratory*
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

you're conspiring against your unconscious mind....?
click to make it bigger