Main Menu

Weird dreams?

Started by Icelilly, July 02, 2007, 02:31:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

Ok, that's a little scary toward the end ._.

Chocofreak13

yes indeedy it was. ^^;;
click to make it bigger

Nichi

So, I had one last night that was bizarre but still kind of cool.

In it, 2k-tan and I were trying to figure out what was making a mess of the house...and it ends up being a lion, for whatevert reason. Suddenly, Linkara shows up and aids us in our effort to get rid of this mysterious lion...which apparently transformed into a cheetah that roars like Godzilla. According to him, this has something to do with an artifact he was given the task of hunting down for Warehouse 13 (Apparently, he's a part-time agent). Also, my shoes disappeared for whatever reason, and to make matters weirder, 2k and I are seeing things differently (She claims to see the cheetah as a tiger and Linkara as Jimmy Neutron).

Since the mysterious shape-shifting monster just went into my house's (nonexistant) basement, I rush after it even though I'm unarmed, while also getting myself seperated from 2k (Who at least had a sword). This ended up being a stupid move, as I ended up cornered by this shapeshifter; which had taken on the form of a rather sinister-looking racoon. Defenseless, I call out for anybody to help, when thankfully enough, the racoon was blasted away; it being the recognizable handiwork of the magic gun. Upon looking over to see who it was, it wasn't Linkara, but instead a gender-flipped version of him, who looked like a brown-haired 2k-tan in cosplay...who was then promptly join by the actual 2k, who finally managed to get to me after being a bit tied up with some evil robot monkeys that came out of the closet and ambushed her. I passed out from fanboy overload; waking up right after.

Krizonar

Quote from: PentiumMMX on August 26, 2012, 06:34:32 AM
So, I had one last night that was bizarre but still kind of cool.

In it, 2k-tan and I were trying to figure out what was making a mess of the house...and it ends up being a lion
cheetah
tiger
apparently you were under attack by my minions.

Bella

GYAH, I WISH I COULD HAVE A PROPER OS-TAN DREAM. ;-;

Chocofreak13

@bella: you can too! just put "Sakuranbo Kiss" and "Princess Brave" on a loop when you sleep.
click to make it bigger

Bella

That'll guarantee me an OS-tanny dream?

I had a bunch of really horrible dreams last night. :( I don't know if I should post about them here, since they're rated R for extreme violence, language, unwanted pregnancy leading to psychotic breaks and attempted suicide, puppy-murder and puppy-muder-retaliatory castration of some thug. Mind you these weren't all the same dream, but still. I woke up from them with a splitting headache.

Nichi

Holy shit. I'm a little curious now, but at the same time, I'm not sure if I need the nightmare fuel ._.

Weirdly enough, last night I had a dream involving a phone call from you; in which you said something about you being pregnant and that you were going to castrate Stew to prevent this from happening again ._.;

I also had an pretty cool one earlier this week. I was exploring a jungle-like environment; jumping across a series of ledges suspended over a river, in a manner that felt like I was in a video game. However, a snake awaited me on one of the ledges, biting me on the back of my left hand; which resulted in me waking up (Which was the only part that sucked. Why did it have to be snakes?).

Chocofreak13

@pent: nice indy reference, man. xDD
@bells: i'm not here to judge. so provided you don't judge things i post, i won't with you.
and that's not really nightmare fuel for me. if you guys knew some of the darker corners of my mind, i get the feeling you might get into the fetal position.
click to make it bigger

Bella

Quote from: PentiumMMX on September 16, 2012, 04:40:53 PM
Holy shit. I'm a little curious now, but at the same time, I'm not sure if I need the nightmare fuel ._.

Weirdly enough, last night I had a dream involving a phone call from you; in which you said something about you being pregnant and that you were going to castrate Stew to prevent this from happening again ._.;

Not sure if screwing with me, or OUR MINDS HAVE DEVELOPED TELEPATHIC CONNECTION.

/extremeparanoia

Nichi

@Bella: I'm serious about it. That is just plain weird that something from one of your dreams was in mine ._.
@Kari: If I ever developed the ability to read minds, I'd likely avoid yours; just so I don't see something I don't want to ^_^;;

Speaking of Kari and things I don't want to see, I did have a dream several months back; in which I was watching a yaoi hentai...and the only thought in my head was "Why did you send this to me, Kari?"; more confused than anything

Bella

i'M FREAKING OUT

Also: I've had weird telepathic things occur with friends/family in close proximity, but never over long ranges.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRGGGG

Chocofreak13

@pent: BECAUSE IT'S BEAUTIFUL, THAT'S WHY
and yeah, my mind is like Dante's Inferno: dark, beautiful, twisted, and complex/multi-layered.

@bella: we're getting so close on OSC we're starting to develop interconnected brains. TELL ME IF YOU GET THIS MESSAGE

PENTIUM LIKES TACOS
click to make it bigger

Bella

I got no message, K. Stupid unreliable mental networks. u.u

I dreamed about ..... weird things. Unspeakable things. Namely, a douchebag trying to teach me the ways of romance, pickup-artist style. UGH, WHY IS MY SUBCONSCIOUS SUCH AN ANNOYING MOFO ALL OF THE SUDDEN?! >:/

Nichi