Main Menu

Weird dreams?

Started by Icelilly, July 02, 2007, 02:31:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

in times of real crisis, you do what you need to to survive. >>; thankfully i carry some help, though i try to keep my nails sharp.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

IRL, I'm not sure how well I could defend myself. In my dreams, I'm often proficient with magic, swords, and firearms

Bella

I really want a taser for self-defense purposes... and a knife too ... and also a garrote...

Either that or take shooting lessons/get a permit to carry a concealed firearm. : /

NejinOniwa

>Garrotte for self-defense purposes
Eeeeeh.....

This, ladies and gents, is when daily sword practice comes in handy.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

or you could just have a mum who buys you pepper spray for christmas. :\
click to make it bigger

Bella

Quote from: NejinOniwa on February 23, 2012, 04:18:26 AM
>Garrotte for self-defense purposes
Eeeeeh.....

The garrotte wouldn't be for self-defense....

NejinOniwa

Self-destruction, then?

Chocofreak13

i dreamt about olive this morning.....
click to make it bigger

Bella

Quote from: NejinOniwa on February 24, 2012, 03:23:14 AM
Self-destruction, then?

I'm a Sicilian talking about piano wire, WHAT DO YOU THINK I MEAN? @____@

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on February 24, 2012, 11:37:58 AM
i dreamt about olive this morning.....

Awwww. :< Was it a happy dream?

Chocofreak13

it was all of 3 seconds, in which i remember nuzzling her. she was so soft and fluffy. <33

which makes me miss her, since while i love the cats we have now, neither of them have the woolly body olive did. :[
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

QuoteI'm a Sicilian talking about piano wire, WHAT DO YOU THINK I MEAN? @____@
Signor Callermo implies that the familia don't talk of such things publicly, if you know what I mean...

Chocofreak13

when did this turn into the mafia dreams thread?
click to make it bigger

Bella

Since a Sicilian person and a person with a Italian-sounding last name(?) invaded it? .__.;

Also I haven't had any more dreams since I last posted here.

Chocofreak13

fair enough. even this post i'm making is irrelevant, though, so i'll be back when there's news.
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

I HAD A DREAM THIS MORNING

it was futuristic! and anime! and everything looked like it was done by either madhouse studios or the artist of honey and clover, or probably both. and the colours were a shaded rainbow pallet, done in an almost digital watercolour style. some of the colours were muddied, but in a good way.

that said, my hair was looong. (well, longer than it is now.) and i was to deliver a message to someone (?), and the guy giving me the information said something degrading in regard to my age or something. and it pissed me off, but i held my tongue. then i ran. i just felt the urge to run, so i did. i ran away from him, to deliver this message or whatever. out of the room he was in (which everything was all metal and soldered and robotic and futuristic), and down a hallway/tunnel. then out into the city, which was also all metal/soldered/robotic/futurey. and i was just running, and my hair was all around me, in different colours, and the camera (this was switching between third person and first person) was spinning all around, and i just started laughing. just maniacally laughing, maybe at the guy, maybe at his comment, maybe just out of frustration.  and with all the sensations and my hair swirling around, it felt like i was flying.

it was EPIC. :0
click to make it bigger