Main Menu

Weird dreams?

Started by Icelilly, July 02, 2007, 02:31:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stewartsage

Creepy, I was in some sort of turbine room and had to keep swimming through these flooded compartments trying to find my way out.

Bella

Quote from: stewartsage on January 02, 2012, 02:34:42 PM
Creepy, I was in some sort of turbine room and had to keep swimming through these flooded compartments trying to find my way out.

That sounds scary, but cool at the same time.

Chocofreak13

like being on the titantic as it's sinking.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I had one last night worth sharing:

In it, I was going to a Wal-Mart somewhere (Driving my truck rather oddly; it having two gear shifts for some reason), which I began to wonder around once inside; browsing the clearance stuff. Not much of interest, except buried behind some My Little Pony toys was a lone plushie of Sailor Jupiter; my favorite character from Sailor Moon. However, I was caught between what to do; buy the plushie for myself, or buy it as a gift for Kari? I woke up not long after, before a solution was reached

Chocofreak13

lol, you were gonna give it to me? ^^ you should keep it, since she's your favourite and YOU found it. :3
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I had an odd one last night, that I can't remember all of the details of.

In it, I stumbled onto an old house secluded in the woods; the inside feeling more like a fun house than something you'd live in. The part I mainly remember was one room; where the walls where made of painted canvas (Even the floor), with assorted masks hanging on the walls. It was creepy in that room, to be honest, but I did eventually leave; waking up shortly after.

Red-Machine

The night before last, I had another Trek dream.

I was flying an Excelsior class ship (presumably the USS Sakura, my current command on Star Trek Online) through a system full of quantum singularities (mini black holes).  I remember my chief engineer saying that hull integrity had dropped to critical levels and he recommended stopping for repairs.  We did so.  Then there was a huge explosion and we all got knocked about, I remember hearing groaning noises and looking through what was left of the viewscreen I saw water.  I asked for a status report and my XO said that it seemed we were submerged in water, we surmised that we had been sucked through one of the sungularities and thrown out somewhere else in the galaxy and ended up inside a planet's ocean somehow.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Bella

That sounds pretty cool, Red. It's always fun having dreams based on favorite movies/novels/tv shows/games. ^^

I've been having a lot of realistic dreams lately... one even ended up happening (more or less) in real life a few days after I had it! (It had to do with my dad accidentally the electrical system of his RV with his mad electrician skillz.) Considering that another involved my computer blowing up and some other unpleasant things, I've been a bit worried...

This morning I had about the most girlish dream I've ever had, had to do with fighting this really snooty woman and her teenage daughter over this really nice black, purple and blue-printed skirt in a boutique. : / I wasn't very polite, but they were being a-holes so it felt satisfying chasing them off.

Nichi

@Red: Cool. I've had dreams like that before :3

@Bella: With the first dream you mentioned, I've experienced that before. For example, I had a dream that Sonic the Hedgehog was in Super Smash Bros. Brawl...and sure enough, he's officially announced a few days later
As for the latter, I've had a few like that; such as one involving an epic chase scene with an unknown person over the last copy of a Doctor Who box set

Chocofreak13

@bella: my mum had something like that happen to her at the store yesterday. she was buying milk at walmart and was waiting for the self checkouts to open up. she was waiting behind the grouping when some lady cut in front of her and waited directly behind one of the checkouts for the person to finish. mum confronted her and she went to the back of the line, but not without screaming at her and calling her a bitch the entire time she was checking out.

people are fucking crazy.

@pent: my dad has a mask collection in his office. do you remember what kind of masks were in your dream? i'm curious. :3

@red: ooo, space to undersea. two of the least explored and most diverse frontiers. :3
click to make it bigger

Nichi

The masks seemed like tribal masks, with one resembling Aku-Aku, from Crash Bandicoot

Chocofreak13

ahhh. one of the masks in the basement is an african tribal mask, complete with ceremonial spears. :3
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Sounds neat :3

I had one last night that I think Kriz and Bella would likely approve of. In it, I was at a garage sale in front of the local museum, when I stumbled onto the motherload of classic Macintosh stuff; there was a ton of software, books, memorabilia, and hardware, all in nice condition, if slightly disorganized. I bought all of it for a fairly low price (I forgot exactly), and began to load it into my truck, but I woke up shortly after I placed the Mac 128K in the passenger seat.

As a funny note from the dream, that didn't fit in elsewhere, was that I saw a shirt with the vintage Apple logo (The rainbow apple, like on my mousepad), and thought to myself "This would go well with my Windows 2000 shirt" xD

Chocofreak13

oooo. *0*

i FINALLY had some dreams!!

one involved my dad asking me about coffee. he was holding the coffee pot and asked me if it looked dark enough (it looked watered down but i said it looked alright anyway) and then he asked me if it looked like there was enough for him and mum (it looked like too much, but i said it looked alright anyway).

in another, the pizza place started refusing to fill our order! so me, my sister, and her fiancee started an epic quest to trick them into filling our order and accepting a coupon.

i also remember dreaming about my friend donovan and the new cat (not in the same dream), but i don't remember the details of those.
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Had another one last night.

In it, I was wondering around the house in a strapless dress that was trying to fall off of me. Then, when I went to the bathroom, suddenly my dress transformed into a well-fitted maid costume, and for some reason I was carrying my PSP with me inside a Hello Kitty sleeve (Instead of the Prinny sleeve I have), which was inside a Hello Kitty purse; the thought running through my head being "Hello Kitty inside Hello Kitty? We have to go deeper". I woke up shortly after