Main Menu

Weird dreams?

Started by Icelilly, July 02, 2007, 02:31:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nichi

@Bella: How about a dandy using a Tandy?

Chocofreak13

@pentium: you just reminded me of Jessica Tandy, a rape victim who pretended to be kidnapped on an episode of SVU. i know that show WAAAAY too well.

also, running in heels is possible, but it needs to be done carefully and with skill. i've done it before. :3

that avalanche dream was a tad scare at the end. i could feel the snow in my lungs ;^;
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

I had a dream, but then i forgetted it >_>
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Bella

Quote from: NejinOniwa on January 01, 2012, 07:23:01 AM

I've been having crazy dreams every night but I can never remember them. : /

Red-Machine

I had another Jurassic Park dream last night.  Always the escaping from velociraptors...
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Chocofreak13

Quote from: Bella on January 01, 2012, 11:35:18 AM
Quote from: NejinOniwa on January 01, 2012, 07:23:01 AM

I've been having crazy dreams every night but I can never remember them. : /

me too.
i'm considering writing down every dream i can remember as soon as i wake up, but i'm worried that would be a waste of paper.

@red: maybe you need to stop watching that movie? or if you haven't been, maybe you need to start?
click to make it bigger

Bella

Quote from: Red-Machine on January 01, 2012, 11:37:29 AM
I had another Jurassic Park dream last night.  Always the escaping from velociraptors...

I wish I would have some Jurassic Park dreams... I mean, trying to escape deadly predators wouldn't be fun, but just looking around or chillin with some brontosaurs or some other peaceable dinosaurs would be really awesome. >w<

Nichi

@Kari: That's why my dream log is in a Microsoft Word format on my external HDD. Nice and convenient ^_^

Chocofreak13

but by the time i'd get the computer started, the dream would already be faded from memory. :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Ah...well, it works for me, at least.

Anyway, I had one last night that was a bit creepy. In it, I was sitting around at home, talking with my sister about something, when I notice a gigantic spider, roughly the size of a basketball, walking around the living room. I'm freaking out at the sight of such a gigantic spider, but my sister doesn't even seem to notice it; acting like it's perfectly normal for this to be happening >_<

Chocofreak13

that's the kind of dream that would have me waking up in a cold sweat. ._______.;;;;;
click to make it bigger

Bella

The only dream I had (in recent memory) that made me wake up truly terrified was that death-dream...

Chocofreak13

death-dreams usually do. :\

would that avalanche dream count as a death dream? cause that startled me awake. :\
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

I dreamed I was trapped in some supervillain's submarine death machine last night.

Chocofreak13

was it campy or just creepy?
click to make it bigger