Main Menu

Weird dreams?

Started by Icelilly, July 02, 2007, 02:31:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

you should have been there. -w-
click to make it bigger

Nichi

Again, I have another dream where an OSCer appears...two, to be exact.

In it, I was in a luxury hotel that somehow had the same exact floor layout as the hospital I work for, where I met up with Pitkin, who was with a guy whom I presume was Fedora-tan. Apparently, they where planning to head to an anime convention for her birthday, but I was visiting them before they left; having a brief discussion of a very strange version of the Flintstones that happened to be airing on whatever channel their TV was tuned to (It was mostly in monochrome, except a few things that looked like they where colored in by a 3-year-old).

After that, the 3 of us got ready to leave; they where heading to that convention, while I was heading off whereever. However, I noticed they left their tickets for the train on the counter, as I picked them up and began trying to chase after them; running down the stairs, cutting past the entrance of a gay bar that was on the 2nd floor (Which had the Flintstones theme song playing, because "we'll have a gay old time~"), as I reached the 1st floor; waking up before I could try to find them.

Pitkin

Gay bar? That sounds about right for a dream where I co-star. x)

Those dreams with "place X with floor layout of place Y" are quite bizarre: they feel super realistic whenever I dream of them, and at the same time have some completely absurd elements to them. Quite stressful in fact. ><

Chocofreak13

i imagine it would be weird to lucid dream in that respect, since if it's realistic like that, then how do you know when you're awake or asleep?
click to make it bigger

Krizonar

Awesome dream involving Skyrim adventuring and my love interest - gone perfectly wrong.
At least I was able to make a deal that made a timeline where she didn't die / (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Chocofreak13

that's a bit of a fail. hope you didn't die. :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I had one last night, but all I can remember is something about a chibi drawing of Kari (As in, the Digimon character) eating a chocolate bar.

Symbolism?

Chocofreak13

noes she's taking revenge on me for borrowing her name ;^;

i had one the other morning:

Me, my sister, and Nej were at this really huge, epic outdoor party that i believe was in sweden. (the clone was implied to be there, but i didn't see him.) The entire landscape was covered in snow, so much of it that there were paths (more like wide roads) carved out of it with walls probably about 10 ft in height on either side. As i recall me, sis, and nej were wandering through the party, when i went off solo to put some food on the food table. As i reached it (it was in a space that was carved out of the snow wall, on a base about a foot or so above me) i had some trouble placing the item on the table, and as i backed up, the opposing wall collapsed, burying me in snow over my head.

EDIT: forgot, as i was walking to the table, i passed a former classmate that my mind processed as possibly being the clone. he sure looked like that guy from my class....
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

I watched Disappearance before bed last night and then I had a dream where I was basically Kyon, and instead of Haruhi it was Bells that was missing and no one remembered.  Plus, no one on TV Tropes recognized or remembered me.  I had to somehow figure out what the hell had happened (except I didn't flip my shit like Kyon).

Bella

Quote from: stewartsage on December 31, 2011, 12:51:36 AM
I watched Disappearance before bed last night and then I had a dream where I was basically Kyon, and instead of Haruhi it was Bells that was missing and no one remembered.  Plus, no one on TV Tropes recognized or remembered me.  I had to somehow figure out what the hell had happened (except I didn't flip my shit like Kyon).

That sounds amazingly awesome, dude. Even if I'm slightly terrified that your subconscious effectively made me Haruhi in that situation. >///>;

Chocofreak13

you guys are so couple-y. :\
click to make it bigger

Nichi

For some reason, I started thinking about a dream I had a few months back, involving trap mode:

In it, I was wearing a fancy green dress, while running away from a group of guys, whom I didn't recognize, who where chasing me through the streets of town...while they where wearing dresses that where fancier than mine. It was...odd, to say the least; why where the guys who where chasing me also in dresses, and how exactly was I able to run in heels without injuring myself?

Bella

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on December 31, 2011, 01:55:01 AM
you guys are so couple-y. :\

You say that like it's a bad thing. :p

stewartsage

Well, last night I dreamt my friend George and I were Victorian age soldiers messing with rich dandies.  So.  Yeah.

Bella

Quote from: stewartsage on December 31, 2011, 03:22:38 PM
Well, last night I dreamt my friend George and I were Victorian age soldiers messing with rich dandies.  So.  Yeah.

I wish some dandies would show up in my dreams...