Main Menu

Weird dreams?

Started by Icelilly, July 02, 2007, 02:31:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

he DOES have pretty big hands.....

GUYS!!! I HAD MY FIRST DREAM IN MONTHS THIS MORNING!!! ;v;

i can't remember what it was about, but i know it was in anime, tai tamiya from digimon was possibly there, and there was disco dancing. :3
click to make it bigger

stewartsage

I vaguely remember space in my dreams last night.  That's about it.

Bella

Quote from: stewartsage on December 19, 2011, 07:23:21 PM
I vaguely remember space in my dreams last night.  That's about it.

I had a dream involving you, me, and adventuring.

Chocofreak13

that disco was so exciting ;v;
click to make it bigger

Pitkin

Three nights ago Nejin ran a marathon and was giving an interview in television. I was jealous and decided I needed to start exercising to be able to run a marathon as well.

Last night, Bella was visiting "us" (she was in a huge mansion that was supposed to be my parents' house with stone walls around the yard) to take a look at a non-working Amiga computer, and there was danger lurking everywhere. In the dream I died and resurrected several times, while no one else seemed much troubled by the "danger".

I think it's the licorice I eat too close to going to bed. :/

NejinOniwa

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Chocofreak13

nej would totally be the type to ham it up for the cameras. xDD

this morning i had some dreams. i can't rememeber anything other than there was alot of colour. but this is a good sign; maybe the reason i wasn't having dreams was the go-go-go pace of my schooling. perhaps over the winter break i'll have some nice dreams. :3
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

I wouldn't be hammy. Well, ok, maybe a little. I'm GOOD at hamming. But i'd also be fabulous as fuck~

Chocofreak13

after that karaoke performance this past summer, i'm convinced you'd ham it up. xD

though, i will say, when you and alex ran on stage during that girl's ozzy performance, that was just plain awesome.
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

I CAN FLAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIII, MAAAAH FRIEEEEEND

Alex S

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on December 20, 2011, 11:32:31 AM
after that karaoke performance this past summer, i'm convinced you'd ham it up. xD

though, i will say, when you and alex ran on stage during that girl's ozzy performance, that was just plain awesome.

...wait, what?

Chocofreak13

nej was here over the summer. we went to karaoke one night and he was quite the ham. xD

though, he deserved it a bit, he was pretty good and the song he picked (as i recall it was "The Show Must Go On" by Queen) was deserving of the grand performance. xDD

ofc, he's just a ham anyway. -w-
click to make it bigger

Alex S

I was more "what" over you talking about someone named 'alex', though I was more viewing that post from a dream context, not a real life context.

Chocofreak13

oh, my sister's boyfriend's name is alex.
click to make it bigger

Bella

Quote from: Pitkin on December 20, 2011, 05:40:54 AM
Last night, Bella was visiting "us" (she was in a huge mansion that was supposed to be my parents' house with stone walls around the yard) to take a look at a non-working Amiga computer, and there was danger lurking everywhere. In the dream I died and resurrected several times, while no one else seemed much troubled by the "danger".

I think it's the licorice I eat too close to going to bed. :/

Wow, dream-me is visiting everyone! I'm honored I was included in such a crazy dream. ^^

Quote from: Chocofreak13 on December 20, 2011, 11:32:31 AM

That sounds amazing, lol.