Main Menu

Weird dreams?

Started by Icelilly, July 02, 2007, 02:31:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocofreak13

there's an in-game term in Changeling known as Glamour Burnout, which is when a mortal (or even fae) devotes so much time to creative persuits that said being is drained of their creative essence, giving them less and less ability to dream. i worry sometimes that i'm succumbing to this, as it's hard to even come up with ideas for projects anymore. :\
click to make it bigger

zjhentohlauedy

I had a dream a couple of nights ago

I was in my old highschool classroom

and suddenly while i was touching my tooth, my jaw bone comes off, i quickly go to the rest room and clean my jawbone.
while cleaning i also remove my skull and start cleaning the teeth, 2 teeth have already rot and i removed em.

i went back to the classroom carrying my skull and i asked a friend of mine to touch my scalp to see how cool it is since you can feel my brains through it.

while all this was happening i was thinking it was all normal.

I'm never gonna have a lucid dream ever D8
My my, aren't you lovely~

Chocofreak13

i should say not. .__.;
click to make it bigger

Chocofreak13

this morning i dreamt that i found my cat. my yard looked out of place, with long silvery grasses and a gentle breeze blowing about. i found her, and had her at my side while i sat in the grass, just petting her......

i woke up, and ended up crying myself back to sleep, where i dreamt of the final scene from the wedding singer, where adam sandler sings that song to drew barrymore.

in a way, i did grow old with my cat....
click to make it bigger

Nichi

I had one the other night that all I can remember from it is that it had something to do with Pokémon cards...

Red-Machine

Last night I had a few things go on in my dream.  Went to Jurassic Park (I do that a lot for some reason xP), had some toast at my aunt's and I distinctly remember the urge to get on a train and go visit Silent Hill.  However, it wasn't the Silent Hill of the games or movie, my mental image of it in the dream was more of a general abandoned town with lots of old Tudor-esque houses and stuff; I think my intention was to explore a mansion or something.
Red_Machine: Flouting the Windows Lifecycle Policy since 1989!

Bella

@Zen: That dream sounds terrifying. Dx

@Red: That dream sounds really cool, actually. :o

stewartsage

I've been dreaming a lot about being a 70's British cops.  It may be time to cut back on watching The Sweeney.

Bella

Quote from: stewartsage on October 24, 2011, 11:29:54 AM
I've been dreaming a lot about being a 70's British cops.  It may be time to cut back on watching The Sweeney.

I had a dream a few nights ago involving police... or maybe it was something having to do with the military? It was one of those dreams that I found amusing at the time and wanted to remember, but ended up forgetting. .____.;;

stewartsage

I remember hitting someone in the head with the stock of a GPMG... and that's about it.

Nichi

I had one last night I figured I'd share (I remembered quite a bit of it, as I was able to type it down not long after waking up)

In it, we went to a lake for my sister's birthday, although the lake itself I did not recognize. The day went on without anything weird happening, as she was given a small boat as a gift along with a tin of some unusual mints, while I was half-watching an episode of Doctor Who I had apparently seen, even though I didn't reconize it at all (The episode involving the Doctor meeting a small group of people who where convinved that they where Daleks; wearing these cheap looking Dalek costumes that was practically a sheet over their head), while I was entering the numbers seen on the front of a small combination lock box into a calculator, for some reason.

Afterward, I followed my sister outside and across some stepping stones to where her new boat was parked, before I accidentally slipped and fell into the water; finding myself able to swim surprisingly well without my goggles. While I was in the water, she pulled out a bottle of Diet Coke for some reason and requested I take it back to everyone else. However, I found myself unable to swim properly while holding that bottle; for some reason, I kept going to the left even though I was trying to go forward. Shortly after, I blacked out in the dream; waking up not long after.

Nichi

Well, I ended up having another dream involving a sadly nonexistent OS-tan anime last night; after staying up late working on my story.

In it, I was browsing around online, when I stumble onto what appears to be the pilot episode. The brief episode started off with 2k-tan sitting at the edge of a lake, fishing...when suddenly XP-tan came out of nowhere and pushed her in. Shortly after, 2k reappeared behind XP, standing on a return platform (Like in the Super Smash Bros. games), with an annoyed look on her face. I woke up before anything else could happen, though.

Bella

I wish I could have a dream involving the sadly-nonexistent IBM-tan Harem Animu/Mango. ;__;

A few nights ago I had the most terrifying dream ever... I don't feel like recounting it at the moment, but it was one of those disturbingly normal dreams where something bad happens, in this case it was me dying in a combination car-wreck/bridge failure. The last thing I remembered in-dream was realizing that I was about to die and desperately hoping I was just dreaming this; and then I woke up absolutely terrified but happy to be alive. :/

Later that morning I dreamt about attending a wedding in India... the day before, I was visiting Japan... I've been having crazy vivid dreams lately.

Chocofreak13

i'm jealous. i wish i could have crazy dreams too, but i think i expend all my dream energy in my waking hours. ><;
click to make it bigger

NejinOniwa

In other weird things category, I have a total memory blackout from 4:20pm to 6:00pm today. I mean, blank. Creeping me out very.
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS